The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #41
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Hmm. Well, I thought you could, but I did this over two months ago. But it takes two seconds to create a Twitter account that you have no obligation to use or even submit actual private information to, so I really see no grounds for complaint.
Ah well musta missed something. And complaining is all I'm good at lol
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #42
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
I wonder how many more random prize drawing will happen? from the look of that picture they released a while back with the WALL of boxes sent to them by Kevin, I'd imagine they could have hundreds of drawings.

Did anyone else catch that image? I can't remember where it was posted, maybe the Nick TMNT facebook page?
__________________
POP ROB DOT COM: http://www.poprob.com

Instagram: poprobdotcom
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #43
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by poprob View Post
I wonder how many more random prize drawing will happen? from the look of that picture they released a while back with the WALL of boxes sent to them by Kevin, I'd imagine they could have hundreds of drawings.

Did anyone else catch that image? I can't remember where it was posted, maybe the Nick TMNT facebook page?
Yeah, I remember that. I found out at Comic-Con that Nickelodeon bought all of Kevin's stash of TMNT stuff he had in storage from him. They gave some toys from his collection away at Comic-Con, too (and I actually had a box of birthday stuff from the stash sent to me for my birthday ).

So I don't expect they'll be giving all of it away through this contest.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:47 AM   #44
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Im in fifth on turtles! Congrats roseangelo on first place!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #45
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
And the beat goes on...
__________________
POP ROB DOT COM: http://www.poprob.com

Instagram: poprobdotcom
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #46
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
Check it out! New prizes!

Look for yourself! http://sot.ag/gk09/
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #47
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
I'm in 4th ont urtles and i got my poster. Sorry for everyone who didnt get one. Really sucks about the top 50 thing Turtle Master.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #48
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Pretty cool how the little prize packs are themed by turtle, creative thinking.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:04 AM   #49
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
Why are you posting multiple threads on this when this is when it clearly is based on this Nick series?

Anyways, I don't like this contest since it biases people with the most friends as a matter of quantity over quality, and those who have a weak Social profile are left in the cold, even though they are likely just as honored as those with a higher profile. It only costs a few bucks on eBay anyways.

But please give me credit for all the hard work I've done on this board, particularly the Reference the Old Toon thread where I have referenced 100 episodes so far!
http://sot.ag/gCjK/
It's an advertising campaign. It's all about using us to spread the word about the show to as many people as possible. Of course they're gonna look at quantity over quality.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #50
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
damn that prize pack looks cool
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #51
Master of the Foot Clan
Foot Soldier
 
Master of the Foot Clan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 128
Is this still going? I see other people sharing new Turtle vs Foot tweets but I haven'y got an updates or emails from Turtles vs Foot in a while.

Does being in the top 50 on either side mean anything(now that the posters are given aways)?
Master of the Foot Clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #52
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
not sure if the standings count for much anymore, but each week if you get at least 50 points you're entered into new weekly prize pack drawings.

also, through Twitter they are doing live-contest quizzes to win stuff during the airing of the Nick show. Unfortunately, I'm at work during these and DVR them.
__________________
POP ROB DOT COM: http://www.poprob.com

Instagram: poprobdotcom
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:02 AM   #53
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865

Wow thats some great prizes this week! Go sign up if you didnt!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:37 AM   #54
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshdonnie View Post
Spoiler:

Wow thats some great prizes this week! Go sign up if you didnt!
Oooh, I might finally get rewarded for being #1?
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #55
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Oooh, I might finally get rewarded for being #1?
I think most recruited means whoever recruited the most people within that week. Youll probably win though! Best of luck! At least were getting Vol 3 for free!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #56
poprob
Foot Soldier
 
poprob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 127
Yeah, very cool prizes this week. So, everyone who hasn't signed up yet should DEFINITELY use my link to do that immediately! haha.

Has anyone else here won anything yet? I was lucky enough to snag a poster (which I finally framed this weekend). I'm curious what all was included in some of the figure timeline grabbags/boxes...
__________________
POP ROB DOT COM: http://www.poprob.com

Instagram: poprobdotcom
poprob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:25 AM   #57
IamtheNorm
Foot Soldier
 
IamtheNorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 244
I won the grand prize.
__________________
"The only thing better than maximum power...is SUPER MAXIMUM POWER!!!" -Krang


Last edited by IamtheNorm; 11-14-2012 at 06:50 AM.
IamtheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:36 PM   #58
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheNorm View Post
I won the grand prize.
hey dude grats
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #59
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheNorm View Post
I won the grand prize.
Really? Congratulations!!!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #60
IamtheNorm
Foot Soldier
 
IamtheNorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
hey dude grats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshdonnie View Post
Really? Congratulations!!!
Thanks guys
__________________
"The only thing better than maximum power...is SUPER MAXIMUM POWER!!!" -Krang

IamtheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.