The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2003, 06:23 PM   #41
U2WaTCHer
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 365
I think a good example was the season opener of season 9. It was so crappy and the way they introduced drag you would have thought he was some mutant of the day. Another part I didnt like was when the dragnot or whatever it was crashed in the building and stuff I dont know. I guess I can say season 9 just blew for me. I know theres much worse eps out there but to think back at it thats what sticks out for me now.
__________________
Krang
------ Long Live The Krang Legions!------
U2WaTCHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 07:35 PM   #42
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2WaTCHer
the way they introduced drag
NICKO!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU????????
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 08:23 PM   #43
U2WaTCHer
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 365
.....also in season 10 when dregg was in krangs body can we trully say it killed dregg. if so i'd be very happy
__________________
Krang
------ Long Live The Krang Legions!------
U2WaTCHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 04:52 PM   #44
JoshBYawn
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 293
The android body really needs a name. I mean, he had a face, a body, and an occasional brain. So, I say he needs a name. So from this point on, I'm calling him Jeff.

Josh
JoshBYawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 03:01 PM   #45
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
That's my name, not to mention Jeff the Chef's name (which is pretty obvious).
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 03:18 PM   #46
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
I enjoyed the Season 8 episodes with Shredder and Krang but the H.a.v.o.c. episodes and State of Shock were pretty bad. I can't believe that FHE released 2 h.a.v.o.c. episodes and State of Shock yet they left out Turtle Trek, that was a really good episode. I still like most of the previous episodes better though. I'd heard rumors of there being "lost" episodes in season 8. There was supposed to be 13 and instead there was 8... might've been cool if they'd shown the other 5 if they exist, more red sky Shredder and Krang episodes would've rocked. Too bad James Avery wasn't doing Shredder's voice anymore at that point, he was damn good at it.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 09:06 AM   #47
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBYawn
The android body really needs a name. I mean, he had a face, a body, and an occasional brain. So, I say he needs a name. So from this point on, I'm calling him Jeff.
Mhh... Jeff's too common. I prefer... Bob.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 09:38 AM   #48
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
Meh, Bob ain't no good... how about Floyd?
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.