The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2007, 11:19 PM   #681
a_big_apple
Hench Mutant
 
a_big_apple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eri8321317 View Post


Spoiler:




Well done, you totally made my evening.
__________________
"Wise man say: forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

a_big_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 10:29 PM   #682
GildedLily
Foot Soldier
 
GildedLily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: LA, USA
Posts: 133
I was starting to believe they possibly sucked lol. I'm glad to have made someone's day
GildedLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #683
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
Guess what?



I hope I haven't lost my touch!









Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:47 AM   #684
Garou
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
 
Garou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
Bwuahahahaha!!!! Ava, those are hilarious. It's good to see you back on the macro-section
__________________
Ferret Bureau of Investigation
Garou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #685
SassyGal
Mad Scientist
 
SassyGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, Canada
Posts: 1,349
omg!!! I nearly spit my drink all over myself!! these were awesome Ava! You totally rule!

Note to self: Now that Ava's back, no more drink allowed in the room when I am on the Drome!
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:14 PM   #686
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
What can I say?

The Queen herself has returned in all her smashing glory
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #687
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
^_^ thank you loves. Hahaha watch the drink Sassy!

I have one more right now...I was debating wether or not to post this one, because it's very immature, but it was all I could think when I looked at this, and I can't stop snickering like an idiot.

Spoiler:
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #688
Dorkfish
Foot Soldier
 
Dorkfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Arkansas, USA
Posts: 168
Oh, Ava. How I've missed you! *continues goofy giggling*
__________________
dorkfish.etsy.com
Dorkfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:40 AM   #689
Garou
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
 
Garou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
Thanks Ava, now I can't stop sniggering like an idiot.... Immature or not, that was funny!
__________________
Ferret Bureau of Investigation
Garou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:55 AM   #690
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
It's good to feel loved.
I have more for you dearlings...
I also refuse to beg forgiveness for this fresh baked batch





Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Hehehe XD
This one could become a series >_>
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:50 AM   #691
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
HAHAHA!! Oh, I now remember another reason why I missed you so much. I love those "Next Mutation" ones...

That reminds me...I need to try and make some... *flees to teh internetz*
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:44 AM   #692
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Double posting for the sake of man kind. And to show the world how I suck at marcos, since I just finished the whole lot of them. Hopefully at least one will be funny...

















Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Something tells me at least one of these has been done before, but oh well. They were fun to do.
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:16 AM   #693
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
*gigglefit* Leatherhead there has to be my favorite...despite what's really going on in that scene, in the cap he seems to have this cheerful expression XD
Well done indeed!
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #694
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Tried my best with Paint. Sorry if this one's been done before, because when I saw the image the quote seemed obvious.


Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:27 AM   #695
a_big_apple
Hench Mutant
 
a_big_apple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Collier View Post
Spoiler:


I'm so glad this thread is picking up again! I missed it so.
__________________
"Wise man say: forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

a_big_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:34 PM   #696
Inuneko
Mouser
 
Inuneko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
Woo, I'm back after being away for awhile o.o hope you guys enjoy these. Yeah, they're mostly game screenshots but I just couldn't pass them up
I'm using mspaint so go easy on me ^^;





Spoiler:










Spoiler:

Last edited by Inuneko; 01-18-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Inuneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:43 PM   #697
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
*rolls around* Yay for Nerd Boy!

Also...Mr._Mutant_Man...don't be afraid of cliches
Their expressions make it worth it.
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:53 PM   #698
Inuneko
Mouser
 
Inuneko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
Hehe, I know. Nerdboy is so adorable ^^

The last one's terrible lol poor little turtle.
__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro
~~~~~~
"...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro
"In the head." - Jade
~~~~~~
"Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade
Inuneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #699
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Collier View Post
*rolls around* Yay for Nerd Boy!

Also...Mr._Mutant_Man...don't be afraid of cliches
Their expressions make it worth it.
That's what I figured. The way April had her hand on her side and looking over to Casey, made me think that maybe she was asking that question about that clothing choice.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:23 AM   #700
Colliwog
Foot Soldier
 
Colliwog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ohio, U.S.
Posts: 108
The one about Buslady, LOL!!
I haven't seen Next Mutation, can someone tell me what Raph is really saying to Venus in that scene?
__________________
Colliwog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
4kids


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.