![]() |
|
|
#701 |
|
It's ninja ninja RAT!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
|
I have no idea, but I must admit, I'm kinda curious. He looks very sly doesn't he?
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#702 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
|
Hehe! More macros by me!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Spoiler:
Spoiler:
![]() ![]()
__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro ~~~~~~ "...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro "In the head." - Jade ~~~~~~ "Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade Last edited by Inuneko; 01-18-2008 at 07:32 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#703 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
|
Aww... wouldn't let me do them all. Here's the rest ^^
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro ~~~~~~ "...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro "In the head." - Jade ~~~~~~ "Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade |
|
|
|
|
|
#704 |
|
A shell of a good hit!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
|
HA! I Laughed so loud I nearly woke my step-dad. Love the other ones you posted as well.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#705 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
|
May I...?XP
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#706 | |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
|
Quote:
Thanks too Syd! I'll get some more up when I get them done. I have an old one I did of Bishop somewhere in the thread, I'd put that one up too but I don't want to repost. ^^;
__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro ~~~~~~ "...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro "In the head." - Jade ~~~~~~ "Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#707 |
|
Han Shot First
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
|
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#708 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
|
Hehe! Five more for your viewing pleasure
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro ~~~~~~ "...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro "In the head." - Jade ~~~~~~ "Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade |
|
|
|
|
|
#709 |
|
It's ninja ninja RAT!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
|
I don't think we can say ****. Can we say ****?
hehehe edit: That's too funny. It was filtered the first time, but not the second. I don't know then...go ahead and post ****!
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#710 |
|
It's my desire?
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
|
__________________
![]() "So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
|
|
|
|
|
|
#711 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 268
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#712 |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Okay I can't find this one about me?!?!!?? HUH?!?!?!?!?? *keeps searching*
*FINDS IT!* HHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! *dies laughing* man i must be poopular if I'm appearing in these things. HAHAHAH!!! If only Venus knew... *snicker* Here's 3 lame ones from me: ![]() ![]()
__________________
Last edited by Buslady; 01-23-2008 at 10:48 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#713 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In Nightwatcher's loving arms
Posts: 941
|
They are funny I like the Nightwatcher one very is funny
|
|
|
|
|
|
#714 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 630
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#715 |
|
It's ninja ninja RAT!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
|
I don't think they're lame Buslady ^_~
And you know you were in one before You just don't hang with the caplings enough. REPOST: Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#716 | |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Quote:
I dunno if I saw this one, I forgot if i had. I love it. heh...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#717 |
|
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
|
LOL! They're getting really good - keep 'em comin'.
__________________
![]() Ferret Bureau of Investigation
|
|
|
|
|
|
#718 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro ~~~~~~ "...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro "In the head." - Jade ~~~~~~ "Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade |
|
|
|
|
|
#719 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
|
Aw... wouldn't let me post them all, here's the rest
![]()
__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro ~~~~~~ "...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro "In the head." - Jade ~~~~~~ "Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade |
|
|
|
|
|
#720 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlantic Canada
Posts: 475
|
homg, why have I ignored this thread for so long? It makes me want to make more, but I'm pretty sure I ran out of steam after my first like, 5 caps.
Seriously, though. Epic lulz. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 4kids |
|
|