The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2002, 08:32 PM   #61
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800

I think i got to a level that looked like a dam or something like that, then stopped playing
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 12:04 AM   #62
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Yup I beat the first NES Adventure too, as wel as the second, bothTournament Fighter (NES and Snes) Turtles in Time and almost the PC game Manhattan Missions, the thing was back then that the game crashed at the moment I wanted to enter the last level

But I do hope TMNT comes to all consoles, let's just hope that Bill Gates doesnt open his wallet infront of the Konami crew (X-box exclusive TMNT Games :tevil)

And if you wanna relive the good ol' TMNT gaming days, then go check my site

(this was an ad )
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 12:28 AM   #63
Steel_Wings
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 37
Damn dude

this thead is STILL going?

I'm so proud of myself for having started it! *has a tear in his right eye*

(LOL!!! )
__________________
"I HAVE THE POWER!"
Steel_Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.