The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2003, 03:48 PM   #61
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Well, tomorrow's the day. ARE YOU READY? I have been since TNM went off the air in '98.

I am so not gonna be able to sleep tonight. All I've thought of all day is Ninja Turtles... man.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 05:36 PM   #62
Keno
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 244
Hey not a bad idea there, pulling an all nighter, I might stay up al night watching all my old Turtles videos and the movies just for the heck of it

OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!
__________________
When you're in trouble don't give in and go sour
try and rely on YOUR turtle power!!
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 06:50 PM   #63
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
What was really cool for me, is that my ol highschool radio station did a special broadcast highlighting the TMNT!

The DJs were reciting the overall history about them, the past comics, movies and shows, the creators, and playing a TMNT tune in between the regular rock tunes. Unfortunatelym they don't have the brand new cartoon theme song, so they recited the lyrics! *lol* (Yes, they did play the TNM theme too - TWICE!)

Of course, it's kinda funny. I mean, as they talk about the history and things, they have Canon in D major playing in the background. Dunno if they are fans or not, but they are making it sound trippy. *rotfl*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 08:31 PM   #64
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
(Yes, they did play the TNM theme too - TWICE!)
Don't tell me you actually LISTENED to the radio at that time!!!!!!! I just hope you got that information through hearsay (sp) instead of actually listening to it; I would've shot my radio to ENSURE that I wouldn't be able to hear that!
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 08:55 PM   #65
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keno
Quote:
CAN YOU FEEL IT? OH... I'VE GOT MY BLANK TAPES READY!!!
CRAAAAPPP i KNEW i forgot to buy sometihng today!!!!

anyways Ive been wearing my TMNT T Shirt all week and having ppl come up to me and say "Yeah i loved that show when I was a kid" And I say "You ARE watching the new show on saturday right!" and half the ppl didnt know so I felt like I was good advertising for the show i feel special because i passed to word on to a whole bunch of ppl yay me!
DIDDO... i've been a walking, talking billboard for the ninja turtles.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 09:13 PM   #66
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Seeing as how I took a close to 3 hour nap as soon as I got home from school, an all-nighter doesn't sound like a bad idea at all...

In fact, I'm going to watch the first movie right now!
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 10:05 PM   #67
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Turtle Nincompoop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keno
Quote:
CAN YOU FEEL IT? OH... I'VE GOT MY BLANK TAPES READY!!!
CRAAAAPPP i KNEW i forgot to buy sometihng today!!!!

anyways Ive been wearing my TMNT T Shirt all week and having ppl come up to me and say "Yeah i loved that show when I was a kid" And I say "You ARE watching the new show on saturday right!" and half the ppl didnt know so I felt like I was good advertising for the show i feel special because i passed to word on to a whole bunch of ppl yay me!
DIDDO... i've been a walking, talking billboard for the ninja turtles.
I've been showing off the new toys to my Magi-Nation players, the Pokemon kids, Magic players... and all my friends at school are well informed .

Kinda funny when they say "man, i wish they were on T.V. still."
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 11:57 PM   #68
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
hahaha... boy howdy, won't they be surprised when they look at Fox at 10:30... hehe!
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 12:13 AM   #69
Keno
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 244
Yea for the past week Ive been bringing in one TMNT toy a day, to show them off on my desk nicely but Don's bo's gotten a bit bent...
__________________
When you're in trouble don't give in and go sour
try and rely on YOUR turtle power!!
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 10:12 AM   #70
Snailman
Hench Mutant
 
Snailman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New York, Long Island
Posts: 310
The new show was in one word:

AWESOME!

That kicked major ass, I can't wait for the next episode!
The Mousers looked awesome, & it was alot like the begining of issue #1 & then more like one of the later issues (#2 I think). VERY awesome.

I'm gonna hit the mall & see if I can snag a Leo or Donatello figure at KB- provided there are any left,

-Snailman
Snailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.