The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2003, 05:34 AM   #61
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
No, season 3 was the last one they showed In Finland. And We got TMHT Luckily the VHS' were the TMNT versions.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 11:36 AM   #62
Raph's_Girl
Mouser
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Texas Sewers
Posts: 13
I'm 19 and I was 4 or 5 when the original series came out. A long time Turtle fan, I am.
__________________
Raph's_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 09:20 PM   #63
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
I'm 14, and I was a pre-schooler when the Original TMNT.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 03:12 AM   #64
warbird
Random Punk
 
warbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Germany
Posts: 20
Hi,
I'm 23 - but somtimes I feel like being over 60 years old
__________________
Don't worry, be happy
warbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 09:20 AM   #65
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
25. I'm ancient. But not as ancient as HorseTechie.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 09:26 AM   #66
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Legault
I'm 14, and I was a pre-schooler when the Original TMNT.
Correction: You weren't even born yet when TMNT truly premiered (and technically, neither was I for that matter )
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 09:49 AM   #67
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
heh, 19 and 2/3 years old, fan since the age of....3-4?
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 10:08 AM   #68
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
I'm 16, I can't even remember how long I've watched TMNT.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 11:40 AM   #69
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
I a turned fifteen Feb.4! I have been a fan as long as I can remember but sold all of my old figures years ago in a yard sale because my parents thought I was too old for toys. I showed them! I got back into TMNT with the premiere of the new show.....It's good to be back!!!!
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 04:59 PM   #70
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
I'm exactly two decades old. well, two decades and a few months. I first watched the tmnt cartoon when i was probably 5 or 6.
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 06:57 PM   #71
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
I'm eighteen and I can still remember getting my first action figure when i was four and a half. Thanks grandma.
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 12:30 AM   #72
GordonUniverse
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Karlsruhe
Posts: 94
Me? 22. I'll be 24 in 21 months!
I became aware of the turtles through the action figures breifly before the original show began. I tuned in for the premeire, and I'm still tuned in.
GordonUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 01:57 AM   #73
Keno
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 244
Im 20. I remember being seriously obsessed with the turtles at the height of turtle mania when I was around 9. I had EVERYTHING. honestly i cant remember when I stopped watching it or why. but yay im so happy its back!
__________________
When you're in trouble don't give in and go sour
try and rely on YOUR turtle power!!
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 02:23 AM   #74
Apple Cat
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 528
---delete this

Last edited by Apple Cat; 10-19-2008 at 04:40 AM.
Apple Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 03:33 AM   #75
beaker
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 483
Damn I feel old after reading these posts, LOL. I wonder what it would have been like to have had a online forum during the first huge TMNT medi ablitz year?(1989)
__________________
.:\\.:beaker:.//:.
let the 80's entropy begin!
beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 06:09 AM   #76
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
It would be really cool to have a forum back then but even still I probably would have been too young to participate!
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 08:22 AM   #77
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
No, season 3 was the last one they showed In Finland. And We got TMHT Luckily the VHS' were the TMNT versions.
Besides the theme song, was there any difference between Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles?
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 11:03 AM   #78
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well biggest difrence is that every part where a word ninja is said is pretty much edited. Also Mikey seems to disappear from the fights before he switches chukus to grapling hook.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 11:18 AM   #79
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
I watched one episode once. But Mikey was already using a grapling hook by then. I can't believe they would cut him out of fights when he used chukus. That is just retarded.
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 11:19 AM   #80
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Yes it is. But thats the way british cencors were back then...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.