The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #61
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Man have I been itching to read another issue from this vol. Even if its digital like 31 I hope we can see this happen
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #62
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
Man have I been itching to read another issue from this vol. Even if its digital like 31 I hope we can see this happen
completely agree.

thanks for the update info!
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #63
thelouisguy
Hench Mutant
 
thelouisguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montréal
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelangelo View Post
ooh thank you so much for this news and sevice to inform us when this will become available!I am living on the other side of the world for example and this would really make my day!!so I appreciate your jumping in for the fans very mucho!
cant wait to read on!!
btw anyone any hint of where to find vol 4 issue 29 by now?in my loooong hunt this is now the ONLY issue that I am missing and I would love to read it!
thanks for any information!
greetings, marcel
With only 1000 copies printed, you might have to resort to nefarious means in order to read it. Not endorsing it, but that way how I was able to read it.
thelouisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #64
mrmaczaps
Banned
 
mrmaczaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
Man have I been itching to read another issue from this vol. Even if its digital like 31 I hope we can see this happen
if all goes correctly, a double size issue thats #31 & #32 in it would be superb!

I hope to have some news before Christmas on it, but we'll see.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #65
Lampy
Stone Warrior
 
Lampy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 748
i am loving this news so far. but i'd love for it to have that turtle logo on the upper left hand corner saying MIRAGE. it wouldn't feel legit without it.

Last edited by Lampy; 12-02-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Lampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #66
Yep It's A Trap
Foot Soldier
 
Yep It's A Trap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 104
how would I go about guaranteeing myself a copy?
Yep It's A Trap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #67
mrmaczaps
Banned
 
mrmaczaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampy View Post
i am loving this news so far. but i'd love for it to have that turtle logo on the upper left hand corner saying MIRAGE. it wouldn't feel legit without it.
As far as I know, it will have the Mirage logo on it... its a Mirage book.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:08 PM   #68
mrmaczaps
Banned
 
mrmaczaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yep It's A Trap View Post
how would I go about guaranteeing myself a copy?
I am going to post the news on my blog as soon as I hear about it...
Find & like Shellback Artworks on FB...

If Steve will let me, I'm going to buy a whole bunch... but at this time, I have no idea the print run they're going to do or if he will allow people to buy more than 1 copy or whatever...
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #69
Lampy
Stone Warrior
 
Lampy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 748
i so want one. been waiting too long.
Lampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #70
drasgow
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: washington state
Posts: 193
I'm in too! that would be awesome!
drasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:22 AM   #71
KM3K
Random Punk
 
KM3K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Amherst, NY
Posts: 47
I'd love to get in on this. I'll buy at least a copy of #31 and #32. Might buy two copies if possible. Keep us informed!
__________________
My Collection -- Twitter
KM3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #72
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Hey guys, you all know Steve is easy to contact, right?

If this does see print, it may very well fall under the Mirage Publishing banner but he hasn't asked Pete about printing anything yet, though.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #73
mrmaczaps
Banned
 
mrmaczaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Hey guys, you all know Steve is easy to contact, right?

If this does see print, it may very well fall under the Mirage Publishing banner but he hasn't asked Pete about printing anything yet, though.
that he is... that he is.

i'm not sure who he is waiting to talk to and ask but i'm sure he knows what he's doing.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #74
Sergeant Bananas
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2
I would love to see this series finished properly. There were so many abandoned projects during this run ie. Sourcebook, Forever Wars, collections. It's sad because I've read from Peter's blog the storyline could be resolved in I think between 6-12 more issues, which by most standards is only about a year of publishing. I really wish he had just kept up with the printing timetable. It could have been finished before they even discontinued tales of at the time.
Sergeant Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:58 PM   #75
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
that he is... that he is.

i'm not sure who he is waiting to talk to and ask but i'm sure he knows what he's doing.
Peter Laird, the former owner of the TMNT intellectual property.

>_______________________________________________ >
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #76
mrmaczaps
Banned
 
mrmaczaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Peter Laird, the former owner of the TMNT intellectual property.

>_______________________________________________ >
I gathered that, but he had said he needed to talk to Dan... Which I would guess would then ask Peter or may already have set some rules or whatever in place so they don't have to bother him directly.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:46 PM   #77
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
One of my big regrets as a collector was never getting the print copies of #29 and #30 when they came out.

Sigh...

So in light of that, I'd definitely want to be on top of these when they hit the market.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #78
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
We'll all be 50 year old men by the time Volume 4 reaches its conclusion. At this rate we're lucky to get one new issue after every 2-3 years.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:36 AM   #79
bjaxx87
Foot Soldier
 
bjaxx87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelouisguy View Post
With only 1000 copies printed, you might have to resort to nefarious means in order to read it. Not endorsing it, but that way how I was able to read it.
Wasn't there even a legal way to acquire digital Vol. 4 issues via ninjaturtles.com and WOWIO?

btw: I'm in for copies of 31 and 32 as well! (If it's possible for Europeans to get some)
bjaxx87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:57 AM   #80
thelouisguy
Hench Mutant
 
thelouisguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montréal
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjaxx87 View Post
Wasn't there even a legal way to acquire digital Vol. 4 issues via ninjaturtles.com and WOWIO?
You are correct. Those options are no longer available and Mirage does not have any for sale on their site.
http://www.miragelicensing.com/paypal/mirage04.html
http://www.miragelicensing.com/comic...e04/29/29.html
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38501
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=22966
thelouisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
volume 4


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.