The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #61
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Is that Robby? That's an awesome picture



Does he? I was almost sure he lived in L.A?
couldve sworn Laird was east coast..i dont know..i lose track...i know they both lived in norpthhampton (my home town) and am sad the museum was closed
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:26 PM   #62
guppy8466
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 31
Is it just me, or is any one else baffled that they didn't show up in their respective colors? Just seems like it would be a no brainer, if not at least a marketing idea
guppy8466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:28 PM   #63
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Well...A Laird was there.
Found this image on Emily Laird's (Peter's Daughter) Facebook:


EDIT: Peter is tagged...he MIGHT just be there. MIGHT.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:45 PM   #64
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 858
Wow, Pete is really man-pretty.
__________________


Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:55 PM   #65
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Access Hollywood posted a video from the Red Carpet. They interview some of the cast members.
http://www.accesshollywood.com/teena..._video_2287937
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305

Last edited by TigerClaw; 08-03-2014 at 11:02 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:09 PM   #66
beeshaw
Hench Mutant
 
beeshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto-ish
Posts: 341
Super happy to see all the guys there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guppy8466 View Post
Is it just me, or is any one else baffled that they didn't show up in their respective colors? Just seems like it would be a no brainer, if not at least a marketing idea
...Well Alan wearing a red shirt, and Jeremy has a purple tie so a couple of them are reppin'.
__________________
beeshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 12:31 AM   #67
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
April's room mate. A character named Taylor loosely based on Irma.

No word on whether she made the final cut though.
She's in it. Though I wouldn't call her a best friend.
Spoiler:
All she basically does is stare at April and think she's crazy. Three scenes at most.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #68
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
She's in it. Though I wouldn't call her a best friend.
Spoiler:
All she basically does is stare at April and think she's crazy. Three scenes at most.
BOOO! I really like Abby.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:05 AM   #69
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Kevin, Ciro, and some other dudes:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...51386421_n.jpg
Is Donnie Ciro's favorite Turtle...makes sense.
Ciro was there? cool. I wonder if 2k12 turtle voice actors were there too.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #70
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Another **** of Donnie

Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:37 AM   #71
jenna
Mad Scientist
 
jenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 1,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Wow. That is amazing. Suddenly I'm coming round to this design.
jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:52 AM   #72
guppy8466
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeshaw View Post
Super happy to see all the guys there!



...Well Alan wearing a red shirt, and Jeremy has a purple tie so a couple of them are reppin'.
Jeremy's tie looked red at first, second look yea that could be purple. Anyone else think it would've been funny if they showed in their respective colors via dumb n dumber style tuxes w their eye masks? Just thought would've been funny and would of given the actual mo cap actors more attention, kind of annoyed at how Meagan and Will are the faces and voices of 99% of the promoting. Just another thought, what if they showed up in late 80s style kids pajamas, in adult sizes obviously. The ones that were almost like a Halloween costume. I used to have those, just thought that would've been funny as h*ll
guppy8466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 11:26 AM   #73
ranger_scout
Foot Elite
 
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,747
A couple of more photos of Megan at the premiere from people.com.





http://www.people.com/people/gallery....html#30195069
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 11:33 AM   #74
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Another **** of Donnie

He looks really good without the effing glasses. The clothing I can deal with too, it's not too bad.



With this pic, I can see which one of the two is up all night with the new infant!

Last edited by Warhorse; 08-04-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 11:39 AM   #75
LincolnHawk
Mad Scientist
 
LincolnHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,037
Bella Thorne at the Premiere

LincolnHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:32 PM   #76
ranger_scout
Foot Elite
 
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,747
Variety interviewed some of the cast and crew at the red carpet.

Pete Ploszek appears to hold no grudges against Knoxville replacing his voice in the film.

Quote:
“I like to think with the two of us, we built the best Leo we could,” said Ploszek.
And here is what Libesman had to say about Fox, Arnett, and his direction.

Quote:
Director Jonathan Liebesman said Arnett was a master comedian and described Fox as very brave and outspoken. “I’ve never seen a movie inspire so much talk back,” said Liebesman.

The director said that they used Fox’s outspoken nature in the character of April O’Neil. “That’s how she needed to be and I think she brought a hell of a lot of herself to that role and we benefited from it.”

A native of South Africa, Liebesman said his first memory of “TMNT” revolved around pizza. “Just the idea of eating pizza to me was a very American thing and we started eating a lot of pizza at school.” He hopes his fondness for the Turtles is reflected in the filmmaking. “I’m a fan first and foremost. I felt like what was important to fans was important to me. I wanted the cowabungas, the pizza, the characters to be exactly who they were,” he told Variety.
There's more quotes from Fisher, Arnett, and Howard in the link below.

http://variety.com/2014/scene/news/t...re-1201274992/

And here's another photo.

ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:34 PM   #77
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
Variety interviewed some of the cast and crew at the red carpet.

Pete Ploszek appears to hold no grudges against Knoxville replacing his voice in the film.



And here is what Libesman had to say about Fox, Arnett, and his direction.



There's more with Fisher, Arnett, and Howard in the link below.

http://variety.com/2014/scene/news/t...re-1201274992/

And here's another photo.

http://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.co...0&h=377&crop=1
So Bay has a purple tie. Does that mean Donny is his favorite?
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:41 PM   #78
ranger_scout
Foot Elite
 
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,747
I'll go ahead and post these quotes.

Quote:
The turtle actors wore a unitard and shell on their backs, as well as face cameras and ping-pong balls for eyes. Noel Fisher, who plays Michelangelo, said talking with the surfer-dude dialect was fun. “I didn’t go full surfer dude with it, but I did want to add little bit of dude because, come on, he’s Mikey.”
It's nice to pay a little tribute to the past and current Michelangelo voice actors like Townsend Coleman, Robbie Rist, and Greg Cipes, who all brought that side to the chracter.

Quote:
Jeremy Howard said that Donatello is the smart one of the group. “We were joking the other day, if someone had to pay the bills it’s gotta be Donatello. No one else is going to think about it,” he said. “Jonathan Liebesman was pushing me to be nerdier. Of course I wanted to bust out some dudes and cowabungas, but that was more Noel’s wheelhouse.”
Raphael gets to say it on his own in the movie too. Hopefully, Leonardo and Donatello will at least say with them together as a group.

Quote:
Star Will Arnett said growing up it was his little brother who was more of a fan of the turtles. “I was like 18 and I was probably more worried about girls or something.”

But now the dad of two said he’s fully immersed in Turtle. “It kind of fell out of my consciousness, but a few months before I met with these guys about the movie my kids got super into the Nickelodeon show. So when I went to meet with them I was totally down. I’ve seen so many episodes of them and I was like, ‘Yea, the turtles, yea this makes sense to me’ and I was weirdly a fan.”

Arnett plays opposite Megan Fox as cameraman Vern Fenwick. The always funny comedian couldn’t leave the jokes alone when asked if he brought himself into the character.

“I left Will Arnett on the cutting room floor. No, this character looks so much like me physically…” he joked.
Indeed.

ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #79
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
This is pretty cool.

__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:12 AM   #80
ranger_scout
Foot Elite
 
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
I do agree that this should be in NYC. Kind of no brainer. Does anyone know if there is anything planned for NY?
A New York premiere took place last night.





http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...a-Turtles.html





http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/z7jmy...+Premieres+NYC
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.