![]() |
|
|
#61 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,019
|
Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation - The Animated Series!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
As long as Saban isn't involed.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,025
|
So the most realistic expectations are as follows:
Correct? |
|
|
|
|
|
#64 | |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
Quote:
I can see a Usagi Yojimbo series, in the vein of the Kung Fu Panda series. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
|
Except Nick doesn't have the rights. I'd love that though.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,784
|
It also said "possible" spinoff, its not a guarantee they're making one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
|
Maybe they'll give April her own show so she'll stop sh*tting up TMNT.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,025
|
What would an April O'Neil cartoon even be about?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,784
|
They're not giving a character their own spinoff. It would most likely be Half-Shell Heroes ala Teen Titans Go...a small comedy series aimed at pre-school kids.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 540
|
bit of a long shot but it could sorta be a reboot-continuation of the 03
__________________
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#72 | ||
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,025
|
Quote:
I'm exaggerating of course but I don't believe any of the characters (at least the way Nickelodeon depicts) are interesting enough in their own right for a spin-off. How can you make a show about someone on the rag all the time? Quote:
Although, you can take comfort in that the incarnations after the 4Kids show have and will continue to have varying levels of similarity to it. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
|
I'd quite like the spin off to be an actual series of Space Heroes...
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel "When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN |
|
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
You're over looking two things:
1) Outside of the 4Kids series, they haven't play a major role in the franchise 2) The Turtles have way more rogues in their gallery than the JF have shown to have. Not to mention that TMNT has had tons of different versions in its history that they can pull to make a new spin on their story. The Justice Force do not have that.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#76 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
I wouldn't want to see the Justice Force in the Nick show. I hated them in 2K3 and always thought they were useless and uninteresting. I think an Usagi spin off would be cool but as Nick doesn't have the rights to him, that won't happen. A Space Heroes spin off would be hilarious, but it would get boring without the Turtles there unless they have the Turtles appear at the end of the episode or something.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,680
|
Honestly don't see how they can go ahead with as a spin off since noone is really worthy of their own show.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,371
|
Whaaa....?
...But the question is, who or what, is going to be "spun off"? Does anybody have the stats on what are the Top 10 most successful TMNT figures (within the Nick series) in the past 1-2 years or so? It could provide a hint on which of those character(s) could have their own spinoff. Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 03-03-2015 at 05:13 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
|
I wish it was a Mirage style all red banana version...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,680
|
Quote:
I usually breeze people's posts and go for the longer detailed ones that usually have interesting points on the topic at hand. I don't pay mr 'i'm the real shredder that jumped out of the cartoon and writes on a forum about the cartoon I came from' much mind.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| spin-off |
|
|