The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2014, 02:00 AM   #941
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by LH View Post
Found the T-Sub set at the LEGO Store today!!! The Leatherhead mini figure really is incredible!!!
Found mine at walmart april 4th with the other new sets.
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:58 AM   #942
cidman911
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 21
Is that supposed to be Karai holding the gun? I can't read it since its so small.

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/up...etaway-001.jpg
cidman911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 02:22 PM   #943
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by cidman911 View Post
Is that supposed to be Karai holding the gun? I can't read it since its so small.

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/up...etaway-001.jpg
Karai is supposed to be the woman in the back of the black car controlling the gun turret.

She have the bangs on the hair colored red.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:19 AM   #944
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
New LEGO TMNT commercial!

Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:04 PM   #945
jbrown9095
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
I don't know if anyone else has seen this but on ToyWiz they have another Nick lego set that has Leo and a Foot Soldier. Here's the link http://www.toywiz.com/legotmnt10669.html
jbrown9095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #946
groogrux0609
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown9095 View Post
I don't know if anyone else has seen this but on ToyWiz they have another Nick lego set that has Leo and a Foot Soldier. Here's the link http://www.toywiz.com/legotmnt10669.html
this is the Juniors set coming out this year
groogrux0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:33 PM   #947
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown9095 View Post
I don't know if anyone else has seen this but on ToyWiz they have another Nick lego set that has Leo and a Foot Soldier. Here's the link http://www.toywiz.com/legotmnt10669.html
Yeah Juniors Line... similar to the Batman one that is on sale right now



It's cool though, it has some nice pieces in there. Just wish the minifigs were nicer, they are all re-releases I think.

BTW don't buy from toywiz... sooooo overpriced, screw that. Or if you DO buy from them, at least price around first.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 10:20 AM   #948
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
Juniors are expensive, but I guess they make up for it with big pieces.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:40 AM   #949
cidman911
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Karai is supposed to be the woman in the back of the black car controlling the gun turret.

She have the bangs on the hair colored red.
That's who I meant. So she's going to be in the movie?

Woohoo!!!

I haven't been keeping up with TMNT movie news. I'm afraid I'll hate it so I'm trying to stay wide eyed and not be too bummed out with spoilers/etc. But with Karai in the movie...THIS IS GOOD NEWS!
cidman911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:44 PM   #950
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by cidman911 View Post
That's who I meant. So she's going to be in the movie?

Woohoo!!!

I haven't been keeping up with TMNT movie news. I'm afraid I'll hate it so I'm trying to stay wide eyed and not be too bummed out with spoilers/etc. But with Karai in the movie...THIS IS GOOD NEWS!
She appears 2 times on the trailer.
DevilSpooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:29 AM   #951
Chris_a_Bunga
Foot Soldier
 
Chris_a_Bunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Surfside Beach DUUUDE
Posts: 101
Lego TMNT game?

I am really hoping that they put out a video game for them, would be SO much fun.
Chris_a_Bunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:51 AM   #952
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
She appears 2 times on the trailer.
Where is karai in the trailer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_a_Bunga View Post
I am really hoping that they put out a video game for them, would be SO much fun.
Agreed, this needs to happen!!
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:51 AM   #953
MajorViolence
Stone Warrior
 
MajorViolence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
Where is karai in the trailer?



Agreed, this needs to happen!!
I only spotted her once myself, the person being thrown into a wall in a subway.
__________________
MajorViolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:12 PM   #954
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown9095 View Post
I don't know if anyone else has seen this but on ToyWiz they have another Nick lego set that has Leo and a Foot Soldier. Here's the link http://www.toywiz.com/legotmnt10669.html
that looks cool
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:49 PM   #955
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
Where is karai in the trailer?



Agreed, this needs to happen!!
Sorry, couldn't find any pictures of her but the first time she appears is on the begining of the trailer when you see some foot soldier shooting his weapon into the air you can see her turning around on the right, the second time is a quick flash of the subway fight, she's the one being thrown into the wall.

I've also found this:
DevilSpooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 05:41 PM   #956
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_a_Bunga View Post
I am really hoping that they put out a video game for them, would be SO much fun.
agreed i wish they would so bad i love the lego games the lgeo marvel game is supposed to be great, i would love love love to see a lego tmnt game
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:55 PM   #957
bjd624
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
agreed i wish they would so bad i love the lego games the lgeo marvel game is supposed to be great, i would love love love to see a lego tmnt game

I have lego marvel, Movie & Batman 2 for the PS Vita… and they are all AMAZING!… the marvel & Movie are awesome for the amounts of characters you can unlock. Specifically the "rare" or obscure ones like Spider-Man 2099 and a few others… them having them variants in-game make me hopeful for future minifigs in sets.. they've been doing good with Marvel with Falcon, Taskmaster & MODOK making appearances in sets is really good!
bjd624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:45 PM   #958
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 884
A LEGO TMNT game would be awesome, and since the LEGO games have around 80-100 characters they could make it like Turtles Forever where all the different versions of the Turtles would get together to defeat villains from all the different versions.

We should start pestering Nickelodeon and TT Games to start doing it right now
DevilSpooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:59 PM   #959
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
I have lego marvel, Movie & Batman 2 for the PS Vita… and they are all AMAZING!… the marvel & Movie are awesome for the amounts of characters you can unlock. Specifically the "rare" or obscure ones like Spider-Man 2099 and a few others… them having them variants in-game make me hopeful for future minifigs in sets.. they've been doing good with Marvel with Falcon, Taskmaster & MODOK making appearances in sets is really good!
Yeah I've heard great things they say it one of the best Lego games to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
A LEGO TMNT game would be awesome, and since the LEGO games have around 80-100 characters they could make it like Turtles Forever where all the different versions of the Turtles would get together to defeat villains from all the different versions.

We should start pestering Nickelodeon and TT Games to start doing it right now
Agreed


On another not about lego
So i have a question for you guys Would you like to see a metal head Figure. Personally i would like seeing a metal head figure so much i think in the new show his "character" is great I also think we haven't see the last of him. But i really would like to see him in mini figure forum eventually. Also Casey Jones, Irma, Rahzar, Slash, and many more mutants
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:10 AM   #960
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
New Swedish site has movie legos banner
http://shop.brixit.se/
Shredder figure look awesome
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.