The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2007, 03:03 PM   #81
TMNT
Foot Soldier
 
TMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 227
Yeah I like that quote as well. I have a feeling that since Splinter's quote kind of opens the movie, I think Raph's will end it.
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away into the night." --Vol. 1, Issue 1
TMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 04:03 PM   #82
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyblaze View Post
we can actually add Lawrence Fishburn apparently

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com...1736&Itemid=99



**beware of spoilers if you click on the link
Wow. I can't believe they got Lawrence Fishburne for this.

Anyway, I'm even more stoked, I just really hope they don't cut back on Mikey using his nunchuks. He's been using them in the cartoon, so theres really no reason why he shouldn't in the movie.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 04:12 PM   #83
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyblaze View Post
we can actually add Lawrence Fishburn apparently
Wow. I think I may have just pissed my pants.

Just looking at the quotes you guys have given, I teared up. This movie is going to be absolutely amazing. Everything I hear about it makes it sound better.
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:25 PM   #84
johnnyblaze
Stone Warrior
 
johnnyblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
That is what I am wondering. Why are they making Michaelangelo talk like a suffer dude? This isn't the lete 80's or early 90's any more people so what gives! Can Michaelangelo's character please step away from the suffer persona. Half the reason I appriciateNew Toon Mikey so much is because it is the first incarnation of him that isn't a suffer dude. I hope CGI Mikey is just busting on the past because making speak like a suffer is gonna make him sound dated.
Well in the novel he really does'nt come off as overly silly or childish or a surfer dude (although he does skateboard). He's pretty laid back and he does crack jokes but its not at a ridiculous degree. out of all of them i'd say he is the closest to a regular, everyday teen. at the end of the day he just wants to have fun and enjoy life.
johnnyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:32 PM   #85
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyblaze View Post
Well in the novel he really does'nt come off as overly silly or childish or a surfer dude (although he does skateboard). He's pretty laid back and he does crack jokes but its not at a ridiculous degree. out of all of them i'd say he is the closest to a regular, everyday teen. at the end of the day he just wants to have fun and enjoy life.
And in the end, thats how Mikey should be. This version sounds like it could be the first to actually capture the comic Mikey beautifully.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.