![]() |
|
|
#81 | |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Those links are from 4 years ago, they're LONG expired.
And Why Do You Capitalize Every Letter With A Hatred For Punctuation |
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Québec
Posts: 460
|
Then its time to update those dead link.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago-ish
Posts: 698
|
TMNT Adventures - Heroes in a Half-Shell (mp3): http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/ebXVOhjh/file.html
TMNT Adventures - Return of the Shredder (mp3): http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/TgDrOPEC/file.html TMNT Adventures - Intergalactic Wrestling and Other Adventures (mp3): http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/bOQyRhjU/file.html
__________________
Great Typo, Unfortunate Truth:
"The once gritty, satirical, hard-hitting Turtles became cuddly, fun-loving, pizz-swirling heroes to little kids" <Picture of a dead turtle> |
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2
|
Just like to be different and thanks for updating the links let's just hope intergalactic wrestling and other adventures is the entire thing cuz I'm gonna be pissed if its not
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
|
Maybe this is in a previous post but...
I have tracked down a: blue red yellow and green tape Are there any other US released tapes out there for these stories? |
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Québec
Posts: 460
|
What? There are other tapes with other stories?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: USA Louisiana
Posts: 3
|
Think it's time to do another update on the Audiobooks since they're not available anymore. It's 5 years now.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
|
I have missed the boat on these for years. If these links do get resurrected I will be sure to pay attention this time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
|
Here's a ZIP of them all. Enjoy the barely distinguishable Turtles and borderline racist Splinter!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#91 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: USA Louisiana
Posts: 3
|
Thanks For The Uploads Again. When I'm Done With Return Of The Shredder, I'm Going To Reupload All 3 For Everyone On MediaFire.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 | |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: USA Louisiana
Posts: 3
|
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d8q9p...0kbps.zip/file Heroes in a Half Shell - Background Noise Has Been Taken Out.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vkejb...0kbps.zip/file Return of the Shredder - Background Noise Has Been Taken Out. https://www.mediafire.com/file/591i1...0kbps.zip/file Intergalactic Wrestling - Background Noise Has Been Taken Out. Let Me Know What Everybody Thinks. It Took Me A Long Time To Work On Them. On The First Audiobook, Every Time You Hear "Chapter 1-5" I Took That Out Including The Song. Song Is Cheesey As Hell. On The 2nd Audiobook, When You Hear "Return Of The Shredder Part 2" I Took That Out As Well. All I Did On The 3rd One Besides The Background Noise, I Made It A Little Shorter. Took The Gap Out Like I Did In The First Audiobook. Last edited by drshaneisin18; 01-28-2021 at 03:07 AM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|