The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2002, 05:59 PM   #101
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
There is a lot of cartoon Meant for the older generation like Adult Swim's programs
Like Cowboy Bebop!!! My favorite NEW cartoon! ) I dont like the fact that its on american t.v. though, we always seem to ruin good stuff.
Man, it seems like a lot fo you are really young ( *feeling so old!* I was born in 1980 and the turtles came around when I was in elementary school........I still remember the exact day, time and first episode I ever saw. I was an addict since!
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 06:29 PM   #102
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
well age range around here is from about 14 all the way up to old foggies like HT!!! who is around 27 I belive. But the median is roughley 19 or so I would say
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 07:03 PM   #103
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Yea, early 80's is probly a better time to be born if you are a turtles addict...
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 07:04 PM   #104
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
well age range around here is from about 14 all the way up to old foggies like HT!!! who is around 27 I belive. But the median is roughley 19 or so I would say
Ok sweet!! *feeling not so old now* I'll just have to keep excercising to make myself feel young..........*needs energy!!!*
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 08:22 PM   #105
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
80s is the only decade worth being born in, A-Team, TMNT, Transformers, GI Joe, He-Man... man I miss those times

Oh and a messeage about Adult Swim, yes its on late night, but I read a thing about a bunch of parents going nuts about it, saying how they do nothing to sway kids from watching it and its curropting them with bad words.
OK 1. Find out what your kid is watching, take some degree of responciblity.
2. Its on late when kids should be asleep
3. They have warning messeage before each ep, what do you mean they don't try and warn kids
Some people.

Oh and I was born in 82, I think the first TMNT ep I watched was Attack of the killer pizzas, it was on Sunday morning, I want to say 9:00 am
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:57 PM   #106
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
the turtles started in 87 i was born in 87 i have been a fan ever since
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 04:58 PM   #107
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTmz87
the turtles started in 87 i was born in 87 i have been a fan ever since
Wow, '87. Thats young!! *feeling really old once again* So you actually watched the show before you turned one?? Thats amazing. I didnt even know how to poop.....impressive
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 06:48 PM   #108
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTmz87
the turtles started in 87 i was born in 87 i have been a fan ever since
Wow, '87. Thats young!! *feeling really old once again* So you actually watched the show before you turned one?? Thats amazing. I didnt even know how to poop.....impressive

i am actually a turtle fan for life!
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 10:57 PM   #109
BIC Donie
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41
But Zenrick had understanding

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by TMNTmz87:
the turtles started in 87 i was born in 87 i have been a fan ever since
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________
DONIE RULES....VIVA MEXICO!!!
BIC Donie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 11:35 PM   #110
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC Donie
But Zenrick had understanding

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by TMNTmz87:
the turtles started in 87 i was born in 87 i have been a fan ever since
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will just stop, you are no ninja turtle fan ok?? You called Raphael Ralf in general discussions........you crack me up dude, I want to slap you.......
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 11:54 PM   #111
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Bah leave him alone zenrick, anybody can make a mistake
And yes, i was also born in '87, which is the same year the toon first aired, weird huh?
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 12:02 AM   #112
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo
Bah leave him alone zenrick, anybody can make a mistake
And yes, i was also born in '87, which is the same year the toon first aired, weird huh?
its ok we're friends Nicko he's my neighbor.........he gets picked on a lot by us, but he does the picking too.....a good guy he is
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 12:04 AM   #113
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Neighbor eh...for some reason that's kinda hard to believe...specially when you are from virginia and he's from mexico
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 12:10 AM   #114
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo
Neighbor eh...for some reason that's kinda hard to believe...specially when you are from virginia and he's from mexico
haha, I'm from California, but we're both going to school in Virginia.
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 05:32 AM   #115
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenrick
You called Raphael Ralf in general discussions
Maybe that is what he's called in Germany..?
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 05:47 AM   #116
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Ralf? I think you should call him Raph or Raphael around here...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 06:57 AM   #117
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid
Maybe that is what he's called in Germany..?
Nah, i'm guessing in germany he'd have a weird name like rephhuggentzein or whatever...or just raphael
Here in latinamerica he was called Rafael, that might be why he put raf in the poll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenrick
haha, I'm from California, but we're both going to school in Virginia.
Ohhh, otay zen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
Ralf? I think you should call him Raph or Raphael around here...
Agreed that way it'll be less confusing for most people.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.