![]() |
|
|
#101 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
I'm curious about the "coming off of his shell" does Donatello have cyber implants inside his plastron or carapace? It sounds very iffy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#102 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,088
|
I'm curious about the different outfit for turtles thing, and I'm okay with it as a one time occassion. Anyway, that's probably not the reason why the movie could (and likely will) suck.
They could have just done one thing differently: Give everyone a red bandanna as in Mirage. Since all 4 of them having too similar look is no more a concert. |
|
|
|
|
|
#103 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
|
The only clothing I could get behind:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#104 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#105 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK, England
Posts: 546
|
With the casting of William Fichtner (who’s not really an imposing figure) and the description of Shredder (as well as the motion-capture element we know he’ll have), I have a feeling there’s going to be either an alien or supernatural twist with Shredder.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#106 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 648
|
In Reading the description. I have found that some of my Fears have been relived. I had created a horrid mental image of what I thought the movie turtles to be. IMO They don't have to be overly 'realistic' to look real.
__________________
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.' |
|
|
|
|
|
#107 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
Quote:
Saito was not a big guy but he still had that look, if you get what I'm saying. His body movements were amazing and made Shredder a scary villain. He looked like someone you do not mess with. It sounds like they didn't' keep it simple like they did in 1990.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#108 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
|
Ironically, Fichtner and Saito are about the same age. Of course Saito was in his mid 30s when he played Shredder and Fichtner is pushing 60.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#109 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
Quote:
We're going to see Shredder as Sachs so it's not like they can hide that fact. Sure they could touch him up to look younger but still... I don't mind the premise of a white Shredder as much as others but I just think Fichtner was a terrible choice. I guess we'll see when it comes out. I think they should have went with a more intimidating look like the new toon Shredder.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#110 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK, England
Posts: 546
|
I have faith in William Fichtner as a performer, because he is a good actor. I just think they’re going to have to do something a little different to pull it off. Hence why I believe there will be an alien and/or supernatural element to Shredder in the film.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#111 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
Quote:
I hope they don't turn him into some mutated being to go from the transition of being Sachs to then being Shredder. I was never a big fan of alien Shredder's.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#112 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 486
|
Quote:
Also, sneakers, hoody tied around waist, and puka shell necklace is either a hippy girl on the rag or a surfer type guy not a ghetto superstar, unless he's from the Caribbean. Last edited by jestermon; 01-05-2014 at 03:34 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#113 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
Let's not forget that we will see Raph wearing a Hat and Trenchcoat like we seen in those behind the scenes pics.
![]() As for Raph wearing a loincloth, I don't think we would see him wear that in public, But I bet during indoor scenes. Like in the Lair or when they are fighting the foot. |
|
|
|
|
|
#115 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
|
Also, you can kind of make out through his trench coat that he has pectorals... *cringe*
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#116 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
Could be just laziness of not having prosthetics under the coat, or the plastron is moulded similar of muscles which is frankly a pet peeve of mine.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#117 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
|
he is pretty tall huh....I like the turtles shorter...
but :3 I'm sure it'll look cool either way~
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#118 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
|
Some great fan renditions are turning up:
![]() Larger: http://www.deviantart.com/art/the-turtles-343939087 ![]() Source: http://iliveonmycdrive.tumblr.com/po.../for-a-contest ![]() Source: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Ninja-...-Own-399815635
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#119 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
The first and third came out way before this news did.
Anyway I was thinking I'd take a crack at drawing these myself. At least this time I have free reign to share it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#120 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| toys |
|
|