![]() |
|
|
#1301 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
I just now wondered why female attorneys aren't called "Prosecooters."
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1302 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Because prosecutor
+ ![]() = ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1303 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
I never understood how "cooter" became a slang term for that thing anyhows. "Ax wound", I get, because obviously. But I don't see how "cooter" ever became part of the conversation. Very strange. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1304 | |
|
I Married a Duck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
|
Quote:
For that matter, how did "hooters" become slang for the upper parts? Like, a hooter is a term for an owl....
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs" "Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491 My various stories and fan-fics are now here- https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1305 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Hah, y'know if owls were real we'd all be f*cked.
Apparently "hooters" became a thing because early automobile horns were made of inflated rubber and thus bore a passing resemblance to breasts. That's pretty cool. Guys do generally see tits everywhere and in everything, so I guess that makes sense. I always liked Denis Leary's theory that we could end fighting in the Middle East just by painting the Goodyear Blimp pinkish and sending it on a fly-over. Everybody'd be so mesmerized by the giant flying tit that they'd be easy pickin's. We can't say it's nonsense until someone actually tries it, and to my knowledge nobody has. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1306 | |
|
I Married a Duck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
|
Quote:
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs" "Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491 My various stories and fan-fics are now here- https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1307 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1308 |
|
I Married a Duck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
|
Well, maybe if they came from Ga'Hoole...
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs" "Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491 My various stories and fan-fics are now here- https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end |
|
|
|
|
|
#1309 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
That's a great movie.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1310 |
|
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
|
I think that these images are adorable.
Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1311 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,182
|
too sexualized |
|
|
|
|
|
#1312 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
I can't be the only guy who gets a boner when I'm lying naked in the tanning bed.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1313 |
|
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1314 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
When you hear and feel the house jolt, not knowing what caused it, and then later other people in the county and even nearby states are reporting similar or hearing a loud boom and 7 hours later you still have no idea what the hell that was...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1315 |
|
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
|
I hope that ViacomCBS will go out of business within the upcoming year.
They are an evil, despicable company. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1316 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Got brave and ran to a store for a bit on Black Friday. (Just a craft store but still busier than normal.)
Bought mostly really late arrived Halloween stuff on clearance. lol |
|
|
|
|
|
#1317 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
|
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...4914148838209/
if you now of anyone who wants a cosplay item, i'd most appreciate it also thinking of selling my turtle statues. don and leo, although leo is missing a finger. harder to ship though as they are heavy suckers. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1318 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Time warp whiplash: Realizing that when "The Nightmare Before Christmas" came out I was 14. It came out the same year as TMNT 3? How?? I feel like it should be at least a decade younger than it is. o.O
It's almost 30 and my company still makes and stocks ornaments for it and they still sell really well. Damn, I wish my Turtles were getting new ones every year! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1319 |
|
I Married a Duck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
|
I know! It's become one of those rare holiday classics, and the cool part is it works for both Christmas AND Halloween! Disney has a real gem with that one!
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs" "Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491 My various stories and fan-fics are now here- https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end |
|
|
|
|
|
#1320 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
This man's head... (via Ebay image)
Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|