The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #1341
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
Don't think Shredder V1 is coming back, like ever. I own a ton of TMNT toys but I have yet to own a figure of Ol' Saki.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 05:42 PM   #1342
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickwj324 View Post
I'm curious to know if anyone has heard anything about the Dragon Chopper being discontinued??!! I've pretty much seen all of the vehicles return to stock but I never see that piece anywhere. Just curious to know if anyone (anywhere) is seeing this piece in stores again?
The Dragon Chopper is part of the deluxe vehicle assortment. It seemed like it was shipping briefly after Christmas as I did see a few show up. But now I think that it has been replaced by the Turtle Sub
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:38 PM   #1343
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
The Dragon Chopper is part of the deluxe vehicle assortment. It seemed like it was shipping briefly after Christmas as I did see a few show up. But now I think that it has been replaced by the Turtle Sub
i think the maybe got ride of it but not sure they might ad a bad guy new one maybe but for now they are focusing at the 4 turtles
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:35 PM   #1344
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuYoshiFilms View Post
great reviews as always
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:16 PM   #1345
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
I got Casey and MM with pupils!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:02 PM   #1346
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
great reviews as always
Not all of them i dont like some cuz there just plane but the turtle ones are good
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I got Casey and MM with pupils!
cool
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #1347
Redemption
Stone Warrior
 
Redemption's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 624
Is the grasskicker and shell flyer in stores yet. I've seen the new figures but not the vehicles.
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:20 PM   #1348
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Is the grasskicker and shell flyer in stores yet. I've seen the new figures but not the vehicles.
is there any vehicles at your store cuz my walmart does not have them at all i have not seen a new car for a month
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:23 PM   #1349
Redemption
Stone Warrior
 
Redemption's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
is there any vehicles at your store cuz my walmart does not have them at all i have not seen a new car for a month
They have the other vehicles including the new turtle sub. Just not the grass kicker or shell flyer.
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:49 PM   #1350
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
They have the other vehicles including the new turtle sub. Just not the grass kicker or shell flyer.
i mean the 9 buck ones were they there
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:09 PM   #1351
Redemption
Stone Warrior
 
Redemption's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
i mean the 9 buck ones were they there
Yes the hover drone, mmx cycle etc.
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:13 PM   #1352
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Yes the hover drone, mmx cycle etc.
well you guys are lucky my stores have zero cars not one
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:22 PM   #1353
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Is the grasskicker and shell flyer in stores yet. I've seen the new figures but not the vehicles.
The Grasskicker has been shipping since the beginning of the year. The Shell Flyer has not turned up yet.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:09 PM   #1354
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
I took advantage of TRU's sale, as today was the last day of it...and I got the Shellraiser (finally, it's the only wave 1 toy besides the stealth cycle that I didn't have). With the sale and a coupon, I only paid 18 bucks for it.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:44 PM   #1355
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
is there any vehicles at your store cuz my walmart does not have them at all i have not seen a new car for a month
There's not much at my local Walmart in terms of new vehicles. Saw the Ninja AT-3 with Leo and the usual vehicles from the first wave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
Not all of them i dont like some cuz there just plane but the turtle ones are good
Lol dems the only ones dat count
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:42 AM   #1356
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
I saw Mutagen Man with pupils at Walmart Neighborhood Market, thought about picking him up, but the paint job wasn't too good. Saw a somewhat decent Squirrelanoid, but just couldn't get myself to buy it...
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:03 PM   #1357
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
I Know This Is Not For This Thread I Think But I need to know is tmnt paleo patrol splinter figure in mint box with DVD Rare Its From 2006 here pic
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:17 PM   #1358
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
I wonder if we'll get a good crack at
Spoiler:
OT Turtles in this line since we're supposed to get another mini crossover where the turtles interact with each other apparently... Then maybe we could get some OT turtle figures that scale better and maybe have happy faces...
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:34 PM   #1359
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
I Know This Is Not For This Thread I Think But I need to know is tmnt paleo patrol splinter figure in mint box with DVD Rare Its From 2006 here pic
http://www.figurerealm.com/Galleries...trol-Front.jpg
If you know that it is not meant to be in this thread, then why post it?
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:00 PM   #1360
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
I wonder if we'll get a good crack at
Spoiler:
OT Turtles in this line since we're supposed to get another mini crossover where the turtles interact with each other apparently... Then maybe we could get some OT turtle figures that scale better and maybe have happy faces...
Spoiler:
They don't interact but there is a scene where they fight the Kraangathon in their dimension.

I really want a Kraangathon as a deluxe vehicle sized thing with opening jaws.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.