![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: ...all that hype for that? | |||
| I still can't believe that evil witch is your daughter. Um, sorry to be so honest... |
|
16 | 10.96% |
| The Cheesephone! Truly an Emergency... |
|
77 | 52.74% |
| You're inside the worm?! You get a signal in there? |
|
7 | 4.79% |
| I heard rumors it was another mutant; part woman, part tuna, all lover.. |
|
15 | 10.27% |
| It's Us! ...why do we look like dorks? |
|
31 | 21.23% |
| Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#121 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 996
|
Loved the episode! Tiger Claw and Splinter's fights were awesome. I loved the subtitles too. It gave it an old martial arts flick sort of of a feel. Also did anyone else notice that Baxter was wearing the mutagen collar at the first of the ep but when they showed up with Splinter and the Turtles at Shredder's lair he wasn't wearing it anymore? I wonder if that was just an oversight on behalf of the animators? I'm loving all the focus on Splinter here lately. Any time it shows him fighting you know you are in for a treat.
__________________
Go Ninja! Go Ninja! GO! |
|
|
|
|
|
#122 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 1,486
|
A treat for my fellow members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntWPdC9T9rw To those who wish to wait it is a scene of the 80's turtles.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#123 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Even if I hadn't been told beforehand, I would have definitely been able to tell that Eric Bauza voiced Tiger Claw. It's nearly identical to Lord Takagami in Dick Figures: The Movie, but with less stereotypical infliction.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#124 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#125 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 661
|
Great episode! Loved the storyline, Splinter fighting, cheese phone, Kevin Eastman, and the best: THE 1987 TURTLES! But faaaar better than what Turtles Forever did. I love the animation errors they did on purpose. And the original voice actors
__________________
![]() Cowabunga says it all! |
|
|
|
|
|
#126 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
iTunes removed the paragraph that contains plot details for the future Season 2 episodes. You can still find it in the first post, but I've added a disclaimer for anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled. It's not TOO revealing but it does take away some of the surprise about what those episodes are about.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#127 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 331
|
After seeing this post, I went back to listen to it again, but it's a really short clip and I just can't make it out. This is going to drive me crazy - which stage was it from?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#128 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,009
|
Quote:
The characterization didn't seem all that different to Turtles Forever. The 80s turtles never jumped fom rooftops and it seems they were all as equally into pizza with Leo's line giving importance to "then we'll order pizza" and catchphrases with Donatello saying "turtle power" and all of them yelling cowabunga which is how Turtles Forever handled them. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#129 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
I love that remark.
I enjoy this episode, loads of hugs. Love the cheesephone. The OT turtles cameo was fun, are we going to see them next episode? ... I doubt it. Maybe this is the special episode they're talking about. I like it regardless. The OT voice actors sounded exactly the same! (well, duh')
Last edited by Shark_Blade; 03-03-2014 at 08:31 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#130 | |||
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 165
|
Quote:
And that does make a lot of sense. The camera angle and shots could just make Rahzar appear much taller for dramatic effect. I wasn't expecting Tiger Claw to be that big either. It is a great detail when showing Shredder walk first and see his height to everyone, and then Tiger Claw comes and looms over them. Quote:
I am still wondering why Nick put up the episode early too. Quote:
And the drinking comment and Bradford's cheeks made me laugh way too hard. That is some mutation, wow. No cheeks? That could be a funny scene in itself. Showing Rahzar trying to eat and drink and getting frustrated.
__________________
![]() A wolf....wandering through the dark.... |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#131 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
|
Aww, I think Shredder calls the henchmutants by their human names because he judges with his heart and not with hihahahaha! Seriously though, that's an interesting point. Probably reminding them of who they used to be to break their spirits. Perhaps to cause them to live under the elusion that he just might have a cure somewhere. He might also call them by their human names because he might think Mikey's mutant sobriquets sound ridiculous. I like em, but you know Shredder. He's a no nonsense kind of guy. He does use TigerClaw's, however. Guess we'll probably not be finding out what his real name is. Speaking of TC, wondering where he got his Tastee Freez gun. Kraang weaponry maybe?
Shredder's comment to Rahzar when he returned cracked me up. Saki really needs to work on his social skills. "Bradford, you look terrible." Oh yeah, Saki? What about you? You looked in the mirror lately?
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it. Last edited by blindturtle02; 03-03-2014 at 12:40 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#132 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 165
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() A wolf....wandering through the dark.... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#133 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
|
Quote:
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#134 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
Great episode, I thought TigerClaw was great too, I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him. Great fight scenes too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#135 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In a canister
Posts: 375
|
Were you TigerClaw on the livestream (Skits' livestream)? I was name.
__________________
by Martinf
|
|
|
|
|
|
#136 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 96
|
can anyone post a link to the stream? Nick's not loading for me and I can't afford iTunes...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#137 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 165
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() A wolf....wandering through the dark.... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#138 | |||||
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
|
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"Don't tempt me Karai. If it wasn't for my loyalty to the Shredder, I would rip you apart." Quote:
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
#139 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
|
Quote:
__________________
My FanFiction |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#140 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
Livestream? What livestream? And nope, I wasn't that TigerClaw, Which unfortunately there are more then one TigerClaw out there. hah
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| episode discussion, nick |
|
|