The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2014, 08:36 AM   #121
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by thingy View Post
Actually the online copy includes Turtle Tracks/the pics so you'll still be able to look at those.

I'll be ordering a print copy when it appear on the Mirage site.
excellent. Thank you!
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:56 AM   #122
thingy
Foot Soldier
 
thingy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 111
Available now from Mirage.

Last edited by thingy; 05-19-2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: terrible spelling
thingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:16 PM   #123
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
Thank god Mirage finally has it up, now to order two copies!

I feel sorry for you people who ordered from Steve, too much shipping and he you guys got creased covers due to the way he packages them. Mirage packages comics in sturdy boxes.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:43 PM   #124
DK2
Stone Warrior
 
DK2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 621
I just saw this up on Mirages site. The link from the main page didn't work. It leads to the Vol. 4 order page list but never shows #32, the older order page. I come on here and it shows the link that does work. WTH?! Last time I ordered from Mirage for the Vol. 4 issues they sent them in a stiff envelope. I hope thats still the case. I ordered a TMNT art print by Kevin and Peter from Shellbacks. I thought I'd get #32 from Mirage for Peter to sign. Wondering if we should let Dan know about the link not working?
Oh never mind looks like they've updated it. Holy spit its $11 to ship the comic over to me in Canada. The price has gone up twice from I ordered from Mirage for one comic years before. WTH? Oops just my money back from Shellbacks for the TMNT art print as they're out of it now. Should've ordered the print sooner. I guess thats gonna pay off for issue #32's spending.

Last edited by DK2; 05-19-2014 at 01:54 PM.
DK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #125
staypuftweepel
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 169
Does anyone know if shellback still had copies? I ordered a copy of 32 this morning, but if haven't received any kind of confirmation of purchase or refund if they are out. I definitely want a copy so I don't know if I should order through mirage just in case. If I would have waited four hours this wouldn't have been a problem.
-Gary
staypuftweepel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:32 PM   #126
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
My advice is to just order a copy from Mirage anyway.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:43 PM   #127
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuftweepel View Post
Does anyone know if shellback still had copies? I ordered a copy of 32 this morning, but if haven't received any kind of confirmation of purchase or refund if they are out. I definitely want a copy so I don't know if I should order through mirage just in case. If I would have waited four hours this wouldn't have been a problem.
-Gary
Takes Shellback a day or so to update shipping information. Also, they ran out of bags and boards last friday.
I talked to Steve's wife this morning and they are still putting orders together. She said they will send refunds to anyone if they cannot fill the order.
This has to be a very time consuming job, so have a little patience with them.
You might as well order from both. Whats the harm of having a few extras?
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:47 PM   #128
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Thank god Mirage finally has it up, now to order two copies!

I feel sorry for you people who ordered from Steve, too much shipping and he you guys got creased covers due to the way he packages them. Mirage packages comics in sturdy boxes.
He didn't really pack them, more like put them in the priority mail flat rate envelope, and sealed it.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #129
staypuftweepel
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
Takes Shellback a day or so to update shipping information. Also, they ran out of bags and boards last friday.
I talked to Steve's wife this morning and they are still putting orders together. She said they will send refunds to anyone if they cannot fill the order.
This has to be a very time consuming job, so have a little patience with them.
You might as well order from both. Whats the harm of having a few extras?
Thanks that helped out a lot. I just decided to order from both. I figured I didn't want to risk not getting it especially since you said Steve and his wife were still putting orders together, so who knows if they ever got to mine today. I also figured if I got two I could probably just sell the extra and make back the money I spent on it. Hopefully. I'm really looking forward to getting this. I haven't read any of it yet on Pete's blog so I can't wait.
staypuftweepel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:34 PM   #130
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Luckily my package from Steve was left at my apartment leasing office so the book and print arrived in nice condition. I'm thinking of ordering a copy from Mirage too, just to have an unsigned one. Or is Peter signing all orders? I guess either way would be cool..
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:22 PM   #131
Navin Johnson
Stone Warrior
 
Navin Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 544
My print was 209/250
What # did ya all get.
__________________
Lord loves a workin' man
Navin Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:52 PM   #132
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
My print was 209/250
What # did ya all get.
I hope I get #250!
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:02 PM   #133
DK2
Stone Warrior
 
DK2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPliggins View Post
Luckily my package from Steve was left at my apartment leasing office so the book and print arrived in nice condition. I'm thinking of ordering a copy from Mirage too, just to have an unsigned one. Or is Peter signing all orders? I guess either way would be cool..
Peter stated on his blog that he'd only sign them if requested by the buyer. He's not sketching in them either like the last 2 issues he'd done. You must say so on the paypal order message bit if you want it signed. I asked for mine signed. I'm just confused why some of the members here would order more than one copy of #32? This makes it difficult for anyone else to get one in the future. Also surprised why Mirage would even put up the 3 copies limit/order instead of just one copy. Ones enough for me. Collectors' choices I guess. Damn I wished I ordered the art print sooner from Shellbacks. Does anyone have an extra print without asking for the bank in price? Only interested if the same prices/cost from Shellback. I just want a copy to companion it with Kevin's Calgary print. I'm kinda contradicting myself, huh?

Last edited by DK2; 05-19-2014 at 08:14 PM.
DK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:09 PM   #134
TheWarrior97
Foot Soldier
 
TheWarrior97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 219
Mine 208/250
TheWarrior97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:59 PM   #135
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK2 View Post
Peter stated on his blog that he'd only sign them if requested by the buyer. He's not sketching in them either like the last 2 issues he'd done. You must say so on the paypal order message bit if you want it signed. I asked for mine signed. I'm just confused why some of the members here would order more than one copy of #32? This makes it difficult for anyone else to get one in the future. Also surprised why Mirage would even put up the 3 copies limit/order instead of just one copy. Ones enough for me. Collectors' choices I guess. Damn I wished I ordered the art print sooner from Shellbacks. Does anyone have an extra print without asking for the bank in price? Only interested if the same prices/cost from Shellback. I just want a copy to companion it with Kevin's Calgary print. I'm kinda contradicting myself, huh?
Yeah, I understand that. I just have a collecting OCD where if I have a comic signed on the cover, I also want an unsigned counterpart in my collection. Strange collecting habit I suppose!

My print is #176/250.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:37 AM   #136
zodach
Foot Soldier
 
zodach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 236
How do you guys know if Steve has sold out of his copies of the issue or the art prints? I sent a Paypal payment last week and haven't heard anything from him. I want to give them some time to process orders but I would like to know if there is anything left or I should expect a refund. And I can't believe he's mailing them out without the proper packaging. You can't trust the USPS to handle your items with care.
zodach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:44 AM   #137
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
He said on Facebook that the prints were sold out.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:47 AM   #138
zodach
Foot Soldier
 
zodach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 236
Do you know when he posted that? I have no idea if my payment was received before they sold out. I haven't received any type of refund yet though.
zodach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:53 AM   #139
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
It was on the 16th. So if you paid before then, or maybe even on that date(?), you should be ok. I imagine he or his wife would alert you if there was a problem.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:51 PM   #140
zodach
Foot Soldier
 
zodach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 236
Thanks for checking on that! I paid on the 14th so hopefully I'm good to get the art print.
zodach is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comic discussion, volume 4


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.