The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2016, 05:39 AM   #121
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Regardless, the studios will continue making movies even if they are no longer partners, Paramount is just the distribution for Transformers and TMNT movies, while Nickelodeon and Platinum Dunes are the ones making the TMNT movies.

If Viacom sells Paramount, It won't have any affect on the movies since Paramount is just a distributor to them, they don't own the rights

Di Bonaventura Pictures own the rights to the Transformers movies and Paramount just distributes them
Thank God. I was worried. I hope to see a third and fourth movie based off the tricaraton invasion.
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:46 AM   #122
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Too bad, 'cause that's not going to happen.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:57 AM   #123
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
As long as they make a third final film I'll be content. Unlike these salty fans I loved it. Saw it 5 times with my chick. (Chick saw it 8 more times) can't wait for the bluray.
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 10:00 AM   #124
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
They lost money on "Out of the Shadows", so that's far from a guarantee. Wishful thinking isn't evidence of anything. To my knowledge a third movie hasn't been announced yet. The last one was greenlit and announced a week after the first BayTurtles' release, but this time they've been dead silent for months.
__________________
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 10:09 AM   #125
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
As long as they make a third final film I'll be content. Unlike these salty fans I loved it. Saw it 5 times with my chick. (Chick saw it 8 more times) can't wait for the bluray.
Spoiler:
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 10:38 AM   #126
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 10:45 AM   #127
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
As long as they make a third final film I'll be content.
Get ready for an age of discontent.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 10:46 AM   #128
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,166
MetalHead is like Tigerclaw content with crap instead of getting a Turtles movie that would be amazing. While I did like Out Of The Shadows its still got its issues and not Casey Jones really pissed me off.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 11:01 AM   #129
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite
 
LeotheLateBloomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
MetalHead is like Tigerclaw content with crap instead of getting a Turtles movie that would be amazing. While I did like Out Of The Shadows its still got its issues and not Casey Jones really pissed me off.
Fully agreed! Tigerclaw just likes everything that isn't Mirage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
As long as they make a third final film I'll be content. Unlike these salty fans I loved it. Saw it 5 times with my chick. (Chick saw it 8 more times) can't wait for the bluray.
Try to understand that we want the best for a property that we love. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to like/love every single content creators throw at you. I don't believe it's fair to call some fans salty just because they dislike something you enjoyed. That just makes you only live up to your username, with all due respect.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 11:45 AM   #130
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
(Chick saw it 8 more times)
EIGHT? Your girlfriend saw it 13 times?
This has to be a joke. I won't accept that anyone saw this film 13 times.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 11:48 AM   #131
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
EIGHT? Your girlfriend saw it 13 times?
This has to be a joke. I won't accept that anyone saw this film 13 times.
I was going to ask something mean like "was she in a coma" or something, but I refrained.

Shower me with internet points for not being 100% a dick.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 11:53 AM   #132
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
If she wasn't in a coma before, she's in one now. Seeing the film once, let alone 13 times, causes considerable mental damage.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:01 PM   #133
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Obnoxious.

Q:"Why do they keep making crap?"

A:"Metalhead and his Chicken."

Yay humans.
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:24 PM   #134
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,166
Technodrome Forum Drinking game take a shot everytime Metalhead brings up his Chick when he posts.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:44 PM   #135
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:45 PM   #136
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Technodrome Forum Drinking game take a shot everytime Metalhead brings up his Chick when he posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:46 PM   #137
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I was going to ask something mean like "was she in a coma" or something, but I refrained.

Shower me with internet points for not being 100% a dick.

not being mean. just being human with an astute observation ;o)
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:48 PM   #138
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
EIGHT? Your girlfriend saw it 13 times?
This has to be a joke. I won't accept that anyone saw this film 13 times.

or just someone trying to rile people up to see what kind of response they get ;o)


that's the vibe i get.

I also refuse to believe people, even die ghard gb fans, saw feigbusters more than twice
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:49 PM   #139
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
How many times has Metalhead mentioned he has a girlfriend just for the sake of mentioning it?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:51 PM   #140
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
While I did like Out Of The Shadows its still got its issues and not Casey Jones really pissed me off.
You're not fooling me...

Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
paramount, viacom


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.