The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2015, 09:39 AM   #141
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
{{ Murakami's place: }}
Splinter jump down and sneak in on Murakami's place.
- Hide in Shadow -

Lady sit down and wait on her gyoza.
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:36 AM   #142
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
"Obviously I did my job well enough. You're still alive and kicking" Chandler said loading an arrow. "If it's any consolation, I started out trying to help. Until I found out you were involved with the slaughtering of my cousin. even so, ever wonder if you'd still be alive had I not intervened?" He fired the arrow at shiros chest.
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:36 AM   #143
Shiro Kame
Foot Elite
 
Shiro Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,332
Tiger Claw sniffs the air.

Tiger Claw: I smell a rat... *gets out one of his pistols, scanning the area to see where Splinter is. Since they haven't met yet, he doesn't exactly know it's him.

(I'll post what the changes between the Too Far timeline and the official TMNT 2k12 timeline is soon so that everyone knows what to expect. As soon as I can.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro growled and grabbed the arrow in the air.

Shiro: You were warned. Prepare to get slaughtered!

Shiro then attacked with ferocious speed and strength at Chandler, rage filling her.
Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:44 AM   #144
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kame View Post
Tiger Claw sniffs the air.

Tiger Claw: I smell a rat... *gets out one of his pistols, scanning the area to see where Splinter is. Since they haven't met yet, he doesn't exactly know it's him.
Splinter Staring at Tigerclaw from the shadows.
- he gathers himself for attack.
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:45 AM   #145
Shiro Kame
Foot Elite
 
Shiro Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,332
Tiger Claw got out his other pistol just in case.

Tiger Claw: *whispers* Lady, be on your guard. I can sense an intruder. He smells of rat.
Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #146
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kame View Post
Tiger Claw got out his other pistol just in case.

Tiger Claw: *whispers* Lady, be on your guard. I can sense an intruder. He smells of rat.
"Rat? Oh, It's Hamato Yoshi, my husband's nemesis."
*Lady Whispers back*

Splinter waiting for the right opportunity to Attack.
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:53 AM   #147
Shiro Kame
Foot Elite
 
Shiro Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,332
Tiger Claw whispers: I'll sneak you out the back. Be prepared just in case. *gets up, paying Murakami for the food*
Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:01 AM   #148
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kame View Post
Tiger Claw whispers: I'll sneak you out the back. Be prepared just in case. *gets up, paying Murakami for the food*
Lady noded and get up. "I want take Hamato Yoshi to my husband..
It's cheer him up...Tiger.." *whispers to Tigerclaw*
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:03 AM   #149
Shiro Kame
Foot Elite
 
Shiro Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,332
Tiger Claw nods and slowly walks out with Lady.
Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:07 AM   #150
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
Chandler blocked most of shiros strikes with his bow. "Oh, you're angry? Good. Welcome to my world now!" He says jumping back and firing 3 consecutive arrows at shiro. Before running at her swinging his bow.

Karai saw that Chandler got inside, and thinking shiro was still down decided to intervene. "Bradford, stay out here and watch the mutants. Don't let them inside if they try. xever, come with me." She says as she heads inside through the back entrance
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:09 AM   #151
Shiro Kame
Foot Elite
 
Shiro Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,332
Shiro: Well, it's a world I live in every day for the rest of my life! *slashes the bow out of Chandler's hands* I tried to let you go! I never wanted April to die!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahzar nodded.

Xever followed Karai
Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:18 AM   #152
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kame View Post
Tiger Claw nods and slowly walks out with Lady.
Splinter follow them in shadow out from Murakami's place.
"Time to End this, Oroku Saki! " He called from Shadows.
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:18 AM   #153
Shiro Kame
Foot Elite
 
Shiro Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,332
Tiger Claw then fired at Splinter, attempting to shoot him down.
Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:26 PM   #154
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
Chandler grabbed his hand when the bow was knocked out of it. "It doesn't matter what you wanted. It matters what happened!" He pulled out 2 arrows out of his quiver. He cartwheeled towards her and came up trying to stab an arrow into each of her sides.

Karai stood at a nearby door way, watching the fight, halting xever.

---

Leo stood now holding his katana, ready, but no aiming it at Donnie yet. "Mikey, go stop whoever that was from getting himself killed." He took a step towards Donnie. "Donnie. I know you're upset. We all are. But this isn't going to solve anything. Please brother. Put the gun down...."
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:34 PM   #155
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
"Yeah." Raphael says still staring at the gun and still in disbelief that Donatello would hold a gun up to him. "If you do this you're no better than them. Do you really think April would've wanted it this way?" He says.
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:11 AM   #156
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kame View Post
Tiger Claw then fired at Splinter, attempting to shoot him down.
Splinter avoids all shots which Tigerclaw shoots.
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:29 PM   #157
MutantBear
Foot Soldier
 
MutantBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 176
Donatello struggled to shoot. After what Raph had said... his hand was shaking.

"April would want this... I promised her to stop Shredder. I'm sorry... get out of my way. NOW." Donatello was done playing games, and his hand stopped shaking.

He pulled the trigger.
MutantBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:00 PM   #158
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Spoiler:



Raphael stared at Donatello in shock after feeling a sharp pain in the far right side of his chest/plastron. He fell to his knees grabbing where he had been shot and nearly screamed. "DONNIE YOU IDIOT!! WHY?!! I'M YOUR BROTHER!!" He said punching the ground and his eyes watering up.

Last edited by Lethal Lullaby; 05-24-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:11 PM   #159
Metroid
Hench Mutant
 
Metroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Colorado
Posts: 389
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantBear View Post
Donatello struggled to shoot. After what Raph had said... his hand was shaking.

"April would want this... I promised her to stop Shredder. I'm sorry... get out of my way. NOW." Donatello was done playing games, and his hand stopped shaking.

He pulled the trigger.
How would Donnie get his fat finger in the trigger guard to pull the trigger?


Kenji enters just as Raphael is shot
Metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:36 PM   #160
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth
 
Blackeyedsonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Green hill
Posts: 2,262
(Ok time for my entrance as my character ghost as shiro said I could)

A sniper shot hits Donitello from the side from a unseen shooter on the roof his stealth armor hiding him perfectly as he readys another shot on the turtle
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternate universe, drama, hurt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.