The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 10:16 AM   #161
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
My local shop just never got anything past 62 which was sad. So I ordered it from Mirage directly. Took a long time getting here but it was worth the wait. I did really enjoy it though.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #162
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabunga Carl View Post
My local shop just never got anything past 62 which was sad. So I ordered it from Mirage directly. Took a long time getting here but it was worth the wait. I did really enjoy it though.
I personally liked it a lot better than I thought I would.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:14 PM   #163
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Wait...I'm lost...I thought Laird (sell-out) told us that they would continue to release "Tales"?
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:16 PM   #164
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardorebirth View Post
Wait...I'm lost...I thought Laird (sell-out) told us that they would continue to release "Tales"?
... forever? Where did he ever say that?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:34 PM   #165
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
I never said "forever". I just remember in his initial blog statement about selling the TMNT franchise that they would continue to make the Tales series. It's only been what, a year(?) since the rights were sold? I didn't think Pete would give up so fast...or maybe I did.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:46 PM   #166
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardorebirth View Post
I never said "forever". I just remember in his initial blog statement about selling the TMNT franchise that they would continue to make the Tales series. It's only been what, a year(?) since the rights were sold? I didn't think Pete would give up so fast...or maybe I did.
I know what you are talking about but I think you missed that he said they would only go until #70 which is what was planned on being released before the sale... Not just cancel the remaining issues they had planned ya know...

-ms
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:29 AM   #167
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Ah, thank you Master Splinter
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comic discussion, tales of the tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.