The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #161
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
The only problem with that logic is: "And one thing we know about bad guys? They like chasing Mikey".
Baxter probably = their first bad guy. In the beginning of the episode he probably chases Mikey. That's what they have to go by.

Bing! Countered.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #162
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
Methinks this thread = sorely mistitled.

Last edited by Toon; 07-10-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:29 PM   #163
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Methinks this thread = sorely mistitled.
So...unofficial? Nuts.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:15 PM   #164
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Methinks this thread = sorely mistitled.
How so ?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:31 PM   #165
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Methinks this thread = sorely mistitled.

That would explain why the artist answered all of my questions short of "Are these official? Are you working with Nickelodeon on the show?".
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #166
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
That would explain why the artist answered all of my questions short of "Are these official? Are you working with Nickelodeon on the show?".
And why every iteration of the boards...including my made over version...have been pulled.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:12 AM   #167
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Re: This thread is sorely mistitled

Eh... so sue me?

Wait... on second thought... please don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
And why every iteration of the boards...including my made over version...have been pulled.
Oh, dang, you're right! Hardcore, dude! I guess we'll all just have to wait and see on the final product.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:38 AM   #168
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
And why every iteration of the boards...including my made over version...have been pulled.
Yep, sorry, everyone. The request to remove those came down from Nick to the artist to us. You're welcome to continue discussing them, just please don't post any of the images again or discuss where you originally found them.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:42 AM   #169
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang View Post
Yep, sorry, everyone. The request to remove those came down from Nick to the artist to us. You're welcome to continue discussing them, just please don't post any of the images again or discuss where you originally found them.
That's a fair request. I feel bad for the original artist who probably assumed he had the freedom to share his work and then got the warning from on high. I certainly didn't want to cause him any trouble when I started this thread.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:45 AM   #170
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
That's a fair request. I feel bad for the original artist who probably assumed he had the freedom to share his work and then got the warning from on high. I certainly didn't want to cause him any trouble when I started this thread.
This is similar to the pizza box thread when people posted the information about the Nick screening, and then it had to be removed...it's not your fault, Winters.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:48 AM   #171
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
This is similar to the pizza box thread when people posted the information about the Nick screening, and then it had to be removed...it's not your fault, Winters.
Oh, I don't feel guilty. Isn't there a commercial that says, "What happens on the internet... stays on the internet"?

I just feel bad that an artist might have been punished on account of showing off some samples of his work. And then there is the lingering notion in the back of my mind that if I had kept the links to myself for a while, that he might have posted other storyboards as well.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:59 AM   #172
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Oh, I don't feel guilty. Isn't there a commercial that says, "What happens on the internet... stays on the internet"?

I just feel bad that an artist might have been punished on account of showing off some samples of his work. And then there is the lingering notion in the back of my mind that if I had kept the links to myself for a while, that he might have posted other storyboards as well.
It's the internet. If it wasn't you it'd have been Rose...or Archon...or anyone of the other TMNT news bloggers.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:12 PM   #173
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
I hope the guy wasn't fired by Nick for posting those. I'd feel bad for him.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #174
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Well, if he wasn't told not to post them, I don't think he'd be fired. If he posted them now, then I could see that happening.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #175
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
So were they official or not?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #176
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***CJJ*** View Post
So were they official or not?
Depends on what you consider "official," I suppose. Legal property of Nick/Viacom? Yeah, Rose confirmed these were the ones seen at the fan preview event a few months back. Evidence of what we might actually see in an actual episode? Maybe, maybe not.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #177
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
This is similar to the pizza box thread when people posted the information about the Nick screening, and then it had to be removed...it's not your fault, Winters.
...only to find out after much "IT WAS SO COOL BUT WE CAN'T SHARE IT OMAIGAWD" that they actually c ould share most of the information.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:07 PM   #178
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
So, should I assume that Toon just meant that unauthorized = UNofficial? O_o I'm still trying to figure that one out.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #179
Zog the Equalizer
Stone Warrior
 
Zog the Equalizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Posts: 534
I'm sad I missed the story boards while they were up, I just now read this thread. Hopefully the guy from Nick isn't in any trouble
__________________
"Pork rind?"
"Pork rind!"
Zog the Equalizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2026, 12:12 AM   #180
Optimus Primer
Thug
 
Optimus Primer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 97


Saw this on Reddit. Have we seen this much of the animatic before? I know a few frames were in the art book but I haven't seen footage before.
Optimus Primer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.