The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2003, 11:47 PM   #161
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Get a Life!!!

THIS IS RI-GOSH-DARN-DICULOUS!!!!

We were treated to what has got to be one of the coolest TMNT episodes ever and all anybody can talk about is some silly screen-cap! I want to discuss the blindfold scene, or the Shredder Elite, or the basis on the Leo Mirage special, not sit through endless pages of Scwabbling about a split-second of the preview where a Turtle has a Blue-mask and sais!

It boils down to these three points:

1) This problem would be avoided if they went full Mirage with all red masks!

2)We won't know for sure who it is until Saturday, arguing will not change that!

3)Why not start a new thread if you want to talk about that, I'm sure one of the Mods will split it for you.

Anyway, I hate to be rude, and I'm sorry if I came on as such but geez! I can't be the only one here who doesn't give a flying s**t about who that might be. And, wants to discuss that incredibly cool episode, that this thread is about.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:11 AM   #162
JoshBYawn
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 293
Anyway.

I like how the Eastman and Laird cops get blown away at the end.

And just for TetsuDeinonychus, BLUE MASK, BLUE SAIS.

Josh
JoshBYawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:24 AM   #163
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
The Eastman and Laird cops were a nice touch.

And let's just pretend the mystery Turtle is Milton Berle back-from-the-dead and in a TMNT costume until we find out who it is because I'm just so freaking sick of that debate!
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 01:14 AM   #164
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451


I just downloaded the episode and words can't describe how awsome it is! It's gotta be one of the best if not the best episodes yet!
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 01:50 AM   #165
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunger_kittie
Ugh.. so I must be the only one who DIDN'T see it then?
It sucks right now I don't have cable, TMNT wasn't on this Saturday and I have to miss MotU because of no cable. I'm goin' crazy here!
Actually, quite a few people missed Saturday's ep because of sports. I counted... at least a half dozen complaints on various boards and lists and such. I feel bad that so many people missed out.
Wow I did not know that! It sounds like it was a GREAT Episode! I was looking forward to this one about as much as I was looking forward to the First episode. I REALLY hope this weekend We'll Get TMNT, and I can watch both Episodes on Saturday
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 10:57 AM   #166
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by TetsuDeinonychus
The Eastman and Laird cops were a nice touch.

And let's just pretend the mystery Turtle is Milton Berle back-from-the-dead and in a TMNT costume until we find out who it is because I'm just so freaking sick of that debate!
*lol* Actually, that was almost funny. Nitpicking over a pic.

Reminded me of the time when we were debating whether the sewer water was orange or pink.

But anywayz....
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:32 PM   #167
TheShredder
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: My Throne Room
Posts: 442
It was pink damnit!
TheShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 01:44 PM   #168
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
When the smoke came out (that looked like Majin Buu in smoke form) the sewer looked like a great big steamy cup of hot chocolate.
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 09:02 PM   #169
ThirdMarioBro
Tea Time!
 
ThirdMarioBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,905
You know, I have been watching these forums for years. I just never joined because I thought I had nothing to contribute. Screw me for that. I'm here now, and I ain't leaving. I'm going to make my own DVD's of this series. When they release the official ones, I'll buy them too, but I'm making mine to be on the safe side.
__________________
ThirdMarioBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 09:48 PM   #170
Caliosidhe
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 95
Re the Leo thing..

The small glimpse you DO see of him at the end, he has no bruises or anything there either. So poop. I guess I'm just going to wait until Saturday to find out whats really going on
__________________
I'm being punished, aren't I?
Caliosidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 12:10 AM   #171
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TetsuDeinonychus
The Eastman and Laird cops were a nice touch.

And let's just pretend the mystery Turtle is Milton Berle back-from-the-dead and in a TMNT costume until we find out who it is because I'm just so freaking sick of that debate!
*lol* Actually, that was almost funny. Nitpicking over a pic.

Reminded me of the time when we were debating whether the sewer water was orange or pink.

But anywayz....


That was my first day here
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 10:23 AM   #172
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
Lets just wait until tomorrow to see what the deal is with the mysterious pic in the previews. This topic has gotten too far out of hand. It does remind me of the silly discussion over the sewer water. I would rather discuss about the episode itself instead over a pic in the previews.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 11:26 AM   #173
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scienctific freak
Lets just wait until tomorrow to see what the deal is with the mysterious pic in the previews. This topic has gotten too far out of hand. It does remind me of the silly discussion over the sewer water. I would rather discuss about the episode itself instead over a pic in the previews.
THANK YOU!! **Hugs Scientific Freak** Someone is reasonable!
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 10:47 PM   #174
ThirdMarioBro
Tea Time!
 
ThirdMarioBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scienctific freak
Lets just wait until tomorrow to see what the deal is with the mysterious pic in the previews. This topic has gotten too far out of hand. It does remind me of the silly discussion over the sewer water. I would rather discuss about the episode itself instead over a pic in the previews.

Amen to that.
__________________
ThirdMarioBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 06:34 AM   #175
ironhelix
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 321
HOLY CRAP THAT PART TWO WAS AWESOME!!!

HOLY CRAP WE AREN'T GONNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS UNTIL AFTER SUMMER!!!
ironhelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 08:00 AM   #176
xZAOx
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: TN
Posts: 842
those bastards!
xZAOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 08:02 AM   #177
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
It was a coloring error. It was supposed to be Raph. They fixed it.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 08:02 AM   #178
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
Yeah they did. Episode was intense!
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 08:04 AM   #179
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
The return of Casey! Handy how he shows up at the right time... how did he know? And more importantly, how did the TMNT escape? I don't want to wait to find out.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 08:07 AM   #180
TheShredder
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: My Throne Room
Posts: 442
Yeah I wonder where that big ninja came from!?
TheShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.