The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 05-20-2021, 10:46 AM   #41
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Ninja Anole View Post
The entire island of Manhattan was dominated by mutants (and Shredder). The rest of the world is unclear.

Shredder's vision while he was dead (the first time, in his micro) implied a future where he leads an army of mutants against Krang.

Mutants exploding in population has been foreshadowed in the series several times.
I wouldn't call it "foreshadowing" as much as an apocalyptic vision of the future that needs to be prevented. If we're genuinely meant to think Mutant Town directly leads to either of those scenarios, then the characters are going to try and nip it in the bud as hard as possible.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 06:17 PM   #42
turtlefan27
Foot Soldier

I know it was a possible future or alternate time line future. I just thought it was unique that the writers chose to use mutant town. I think it could be cool, but its being dragged out. I also think there's some good stuff post 100 but that stuff could have been in 2-3 issues. Im also not a writer so what do I know. Im not dropping the book any time soon tho.
turtlefan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 06:28 PM   #43
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

I think Mutant Town is only the beginning of a future in which everyone is a mutant.
Once that wall goes down, They will be everywhere, and sooner or later more will pop up, and it will get to the point where everyone in NYC is a mutant, Just like Future Lita's timeline.

The thing is, Its quite possible that all Future Lita wanted was to save her family since they split up from her future timeline.

Future Lita will return to her time and see that the Turtles and everyone she loved is still alive, But the future where everyone in NY is a mutant still happens, You have to remember that she came from the year 2040, Its quite a long time, But at some point in the year 2032 there will be more mutants around the city then what we currently have.
Old 05-21-2021, 02:53 AM   #44
turtlefan27
Foot Soldier

I like that theory. And hope somthing similar to it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I think Mutant Town is only the beginning of a future in which everyone is a mutant.
Once that wall goes down, They will be everywhere, and sooner or later more will pop up, and it will get to the point where everyone in NYC is a mutant, Just like Future Lita's timeline.

The thing is, Its quite possible that all Future Lita wanted was to save her family since they split up from her future timeline.

Future Lita will return to her time and see that the Turtles and everyone she loved is still alive, But the future where everyone in NY is a mutant still happens, You have to remember that she came from the year 2040, Its quite a long time, But at some point in the year 2032 there will be more mutants around the city then what we currently have.
turtlefan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:09 PM   #45
TomWaltz
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuftweepel View Post
Power chords.
I like the way you think, staypuftweepel!

Rock 'n roll!

Talk soon...

Tom W.
TomWaltz is offline   Reply With Quote