The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 11-18-2021, 05:12 PM   #21
sdp
doomer

Yeah I also saw them as the "kid" versions not the offspring of the original tom and jerry. I mean who is the mom? mammy two shoes?

I don't think tom and jerry fighting as kids would cause any real issue in canon, unless, I'm pretty sure most of the shorts break canon between each other but I haven't really watched tom and jerry since I was like 7.

The other "kids" shows didn't break canon too much either, I guess the flintstones did unless you say they forgot about those events since they were so young. Felix the cat as a kid? I doubt that breaks canon, scooby? not really since scooby goes hollywood is not canon and that's the only contradiction. They get a lot of hate but as a kid I loved the babyfication of those old cartoons. Tiny Toons was a fav of mine as well.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 06:24 PM   #22
Allio
Foot Elite

It explains the fact that Tyke is much older in “Kids” then he was in the original shorts.
Old 11-18-2021, 08:36 PM   #23
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Yeah I also saw them as the "kid" versions not the offspring of the original tom and jerry. I mean who is the mom? mammy two shoes?
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img...x/517488_1.jpg
They should make the black housekeeper a playable character hitting opponents with her broom saying, "Jasper! What trouble have you gotten into this time?"
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 01:21 PM   #24
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Official canon backstory for Shaggy's "transformation":

Quote:
Detailed on the MultiVersus website following the game's formal announcement today, WB Games provided a new description of Shaggy and his origin in the title. Rather than simply stating that he's just a regular person with a massive appetite for food, his character bio reveals that he very much has supernatural powers in MultiVersus.

"The last thing Shaggy remembers before The Change was exploring another spooky old mansion with his pal Scoob, just like any other day with the gang. He found a strange glowing crystal and, thinking it was rock candy, went to take a bite. There was a FLASH… and then blackness. When he came to, he found himself in possession of incredible powers," says Shaggy's description on the MultiVersus website. "He doesn't know where they came from or how they work, but he's vowed to use them to vanquish evil and protect the little guy. As soon as he gets some lunch, that is."
https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/mu...0L6ZHI0_pAeUWw

Also, Matthew Lillard confirmed:
https://www.thegamer.com/matthew-lil...qAhYbeySomx_6c

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 11-19-2021 at 02:38 PM.
oldmanwinters is online now   Reply With Quote