it's too bad we can't download it anymore
Cowabungawolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:10 PM   #982
Gin Rummy
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabungawolf89 View Post
it's too bad we can't download it anymore
Yeah it's a real shame that they took it off the market. That is why I don't totally support Digital releases. Because to many people now that game no longer exists. If the game had a Physical release, A re-sell market would exist.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:23 PM   #983
massakre
Foot Soldier

I discovered the amazing Xbox 360 ability to download games over again just last summer.. and after all that time I thought I had lost this game for good. Hopefully they put it back up for all of you who didnt get it in time.. I know I'm on that side of the fence when it comes to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC's
massakre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:40 AM   #984
billbot85
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by massakre View Post
I discovered the amazing Xbox 360 ability to download games over again just last summer.. and after all that time I thought I had lost this game for good. Hopefully they put it back up for all of you who didnt get it in time.. I know I'm on that side of the fence when it comes to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC's
I just recently got an Xbox 360 slim 250gb on Amazon and transferred all of my brother's and my data from our old one. We haven't be able to play Turtles in Time or the 1989 Arcade for years since we couldn't get online with no wifi on the old model (nor having the router close enough to use the ethernet), and I was afraid we had lost it for good.

Like you, we were able to re-download all of the games we bought, including Turtles in Time Re-Shelled and the '89 Arcade. We just had to do the license transfer in Settings, and just re-downloaded each game in our Account settings. What a relief!

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:46 AM   #985
Wretched Reptile
Foot Soldier

Still love Re-Shelled and play it fairly often.

I'll never get the "I Will Survive" trophy though. Been trying for years. It just ain't happening.
Wretched Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:00 AM   #986
Btown
Hench Mutant

If anybody wants the game still. I did this yesterday and was playing the game all day yesterday. You can but it still on the Hong Kong PSN. I bought it last night. You'll need to create a new user on the PS3 and create a Hong Kong Account. When you change the reason to Hong Kong just make sure to keep your language in English.

You'll want to get a Hong Kong PSN card at www.pcgamesupply.com They will send you the 12 Digit Code so that you canredeem the it and add the HK$ to your account.

To find the game you can't do a name search. Rather, you will to "Genre" select "Action" Scroll down to the T's and you will find the game.

You'll be able to play the game on either account, however if you want to play online you'll have to use the account that the Hong Kong account that the PSN is associated with.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:43 AM   #987
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched Reptile View Post
Still love Re-Shelled and play it fairly often.

I'll never get the "I Will Survive" trophy though. Been trying for years. It just ain't happening.
It's mot that hard, get a good team mate/s it's a lot easier that way.

Me and my bro got qucik.

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:15 AM   #988
FoxZerro
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueTurtle1 View Post
It's mot that hard, get a good team mate/s it's a lot easier that way.

Me and my bro got qucik.
So you can do it local co-op... I'll have to give that a try
FoxZerro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:35 PM   #989
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown View Post
If anybody wants the game still. I did this yesterday and was playing the game all day yesterday. You can but it still on the Hong Kong PSN. I bought it last night. You'll need to create a new user on the PS3 and create a Hong Kong Account. When you change the reason to Hong Kong just make sure to keep your language in English.

You'll want to get a Hong Kong PSN card at www.pcgamesupply.com They will send you the 12 Digit Code so that you canredeem the it and add the HK$ to your account.

To find the game you can't do a name search. Rather, you will to "Genre" select "Action" Scroll down to the T's and you will find the game.

You'll be able to play the game on either account, however if you want to play online you'll have to use the account that the Hong Kong account that the PSN is associated with.
Direct link to buy the game
Old 11-05-2014, 07:15 AM   #990
massakre
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by massakre View Post
dont even bring up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC's smfh.. still heated about that one not being available
massakre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 07:50 AM   #991
Shark_Blade
Emperor

So anyone wanna play? I'm on PS3.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #992
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

A little help...

so has anyone else attempted the Hong Kong method of getting this game? My friend and I were talking about the game and really wanted to play so I stumbled upon this knowing that it was no longer available on the US PSN Store.

I followed the directions: Made a new HK account, purchased the appropriate funds from the store, logged into my HK account, found the game & purchased.

It was all working well up until that point. I downloaded & installed the game however it wont show up anywhere accept in my HK PSN Store Downloads. The install says it was successful but I cannot find it in my game corral. It's REALLY weird and wondered if I was the only one experiencing/ trying this.

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:05 PM   #993
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

Update: so I did some research and apparently you have to download the demo first and then buy the unlock key. Problem is once you buy it, the demo is no longer available to download. I had to create a second HK account, DL the demo and it was unlocked on my system.

Solution: download the demo first and Then buy the game. Works great though. I love what they did with it.

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
Old 01-29-2015, 03:21 PM   #994
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
Update: so I did some research and apparently you have to download the demo first and then buy the unlock key. Problem is once you buy it, the demo is no longer available to download. I had to create a second HK account, DL the demo and it was unlocked on my system.

Solution: download the demo first and Then buy the game. Works great though. I love what they did with it.
does this work on xbox?

This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:40 AM   #995
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

No idea I only tried PS3. You could look on the foreign microsoft sites

Check out my collection!
Old 01-30-2015, 07:04 PM   #996
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
so has anyone else attempted the Hong Kong method of getting this game? My friend and I were talking about the game and really wanted to play so I stumbled upon this knowing that it was no longer available on the US PSN Store.

I followed the directions: Made a new HK account, purchased the appropriate funds from the store, logged into my HK account, found the game & purchased.

It was all working well up until that point. I downloaded & installed the game however it wont show up anywhere accept in my HK PSN Store Downloads. The install says it was successful but I cannot find it in my game corral. It's REALLY weird and wondered if I was the only one experiencing/ trying this.
That's normal, the unlock key is usually just a 10kb file to unlock the demo version, the demo is actually the whole game but the content in locked behind a key.

It's common for arcade games released on the PSN that have demos released from them BTW.

You didn't have to create a new account though, you just had to download the demo, if you already had it you could just go download it again from your download list inside the store or under your account management.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:32 PM   #997
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

I HAD to create a new account though. I went through the psn store and then the psn store online. The only option it gave me was to download the unlock key once it was purchased. I realize that doesn't seem logical but I went through every window and option and it never allowed me to get the demo with my first HK account

Check out my collection!
Old 01-31-2015, 12:05 AM   #998
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I HAD to create a new account though. I went through the psn store and then the psn store online. The only option it gave me was to download the unlock key once it was purchased. I realize that doesn't seem logical but I went through every window and option and it never allowed me to get the demo with my first HK account
Weird, must be something wrong on your end then, because when I go there I have the option to buy the key and download the demo.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:09 AM   #999
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
Weird, must be something wrong on your end then, because when I go there I have the option to buy the key and download the demo.

Yup no idea. Gave all the login info to my friend as well and same results when he tried it. I'm just glad i got it to work one way or another

Check out my collection!
Old 01-31-2015, 05:07 PM   #1000
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Yup no idea. Gave all the login info to my friend as well and same results when he tried it. I'm just glad i got it to work one way or another
Yeah, just enjoy the game, that's all that matters in the end

Tags
awesome, reshelled, video games