The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 05-05-2021, 06:29 AM   #21
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

The need for an individual to express themselves sexually as an animal rather than a human is what is off-putting to people. It makes others to wonder if a furry finds these animal physical features as sexually attractive then, how it can make some think beastiality is not too far away.

Then there's the "what if" scenario, where if an animal had conscious thought like a human or similarly to these animal mutants in TMNT, is it considered "fair game" if both the furry and the conscious-animal have a romantic/sexual relationship.

I mean if all parties are consenting adults in the furry community, that's your business. But don't be surprised if some find that form of eroticism repulsive.

Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 05-05-2021 at 06:42 AM.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 02:28 AM   #22
Sumac
Banned

I'd say it is about expressing yourself as an animal at all, that pushes people away. Not only sexually.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 02:18 PM   #23
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refractive Reflections View Post
Then there's the "what if" scenario, where if an animal had conscious thought like a human or similarly to these animal mutants in TMNT, is it considered "fair game" if both the furry and the conscious-animal have a romantic/sexual relationship.
Regarding the fictional angle that will never ever even happen, thus relatively harmless in most cases... that's kind of that line there though, right? Where that fiction being is (in their world) a person who is fully capable of consenting and probably isn't going to see a human as any more or less of an animal than they are. They might find it arrogant for humans to assume mutants and similar beings should also bother to agree that humans are something else above all other creatures and not just the crazy talking apes they see in front of them. lol The Turtles surely realize just how ridiculous humans actually are. Though if THEY are into crazy talking apes is another matter... lol

Now... people who want to be these other creatures, that's a whole other thing, I guess. I mean, most of us can probably agree that being human can suck. There's some huge pluses, but on the other hand there are days it feels like it would have been easier to have been born something else. (Heck, I was commenting on that to all those overly happy birds out there just this morning when I could barely make myself feel awake going out to my car.) But most of us are not going to go around trying to pretend to become something else and rather just deal with the hand we were dealt having the fortune and misfortune of being human.

If we're going to play pretend, I find it better to just hope that reincarnation is a thing and hope be something else next time. So long as it isn't something worse. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 02:57 PM   #24
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

There are people out there who find fictional characters, Be it furry or alien a lot more attractive then humans.

And this is usually the case when these characters are drawn in such a way, where they appear sexually attractive.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:29 PM   #25
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

More?

As a female fan and thus probably have a little different relation to favorite male characters like the TMNT than most male fans do...I can say that, yes, nice muscle tone even looks good in green and it's possible to design them, as one example of inhuman fictional characters, in a way that is made to seem appealing. (Don't act like it this doesn't go both ways, boys. lol) Though when it comes down to it, it is still the rather human aspects about them that are the appealing part. If some fan purposely tries to draw them looking "hot" I would not say that they are more appealing than human men... but could still have their own thing happening in their own way. And those ways are still human-ish.

Now someone who finds non-humans more appealing in general, not just over characters purposely drawn that way, that part I'd agree is a little concerning and sounds like an active rejecting of and isolation from other people.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 05-06-2021 at 05:36 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 05:49 PM   #26
Leo656
The Franchise

I think my wife has a crush on 1990 Movie Leo and 4Kids Leo, not sure about any other versions. Not sure if she likes the other guys the same way, but she thinks that Raph gives off "Date Rapist" vibes.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accusations, accused, furry hate, furry justice, furry woes, i dont touch animals, judged, rant, think of the furries