The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 05-01-2021, 04:53 AM   #81
ZariusTwo
Overlord

There is more cut footage, including scenes of Bucky flirting with Sam's sister

https://www.tvguide.com/news/bucky-a...8T23%3A17%3A08
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 09:06 AM   #82
CyberCubed
Overlord

I wonder why they cut that. Can't have a white man flirting with a black woman?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 09:14 AM   #83
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I wonder why they cut that. Can't have a white man flirting with a black woman?
Not in 2021 unless it's clearly shown the black woman is repulsed by it.

Can't have the white man do anything remotely positive.

In fact it's getting to the point where I'm surprised they didn't have Nemo re-brainwash Bucky and tell him to 'embrace his inner whiteness' and have good guy black guy Falcon take down evil whiteboy Bucky to save the day.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 09:24 AM   #84
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Can't have a white man flirting with a black woman?
Most of The Flash's representation in expanded medium has Barry dating a black Iris
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 09:26 AM   #85
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
in the age of anti-Muslim extremists.
Where is that age?
As far as I know, it is Muslim extremists attacking people - look at what had happened last year in France.

Normal people are pushing back against them and their attempts to make people obey their fantasy book. But, of course, for you - it is "racism", because, disliking to be forced worship fake gods of psychopaths is xenophobia. Even if religion is not a race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
And so, again, I don't expect you to see any of this. I expect you to chew this in your head a bit, internally say "$#!(" or have your f'n pride get in the way and then either to reply with your mouthy BS or to just ignore it. That's what I expect from you.
It is useless, she believes in "spirits inhabiting universe" and that male can become female.

Also, she is kind of a "feminist" who believes that even questioning her ******** is a harassment. Typical for modern day "feminist" - she can say whatever she wants and avoid all consequences because she is an "oppressed" class.

Even the whole logic of "saying and doing whatever you want and never facing any consequences" implies privilege in the first place. Though, those people don't see it as such, but as "rightful revenge", even though it is "revenge" aimed at everyone. They are basically kids, parasites and losers coping with themselves being failures.

In general, collective responsibility for sins of your ancestors, based on your skin color and sex is ridiculous and hateful as it is inherently sexist and racist. But, of course, wokeys have a carte-blanche for using it, since they are "oppressed".

Something tells me this logic is similar to that of Nazis, when they painted themselves as victims of Jews to start a monstrous genocide machine.

In general, as soon as you see someone mentioning "white people bad" or "systematic racism" or "critical race theory", just replace all instances of "white people" with "Jews" and see how it works out. If it sounds like a Nazi manifesto, then you know who are you dealing with and how you should treat them.

Sorry for the tangent.

Last edited by Sumac; 05-01-2021 at 09:38 AM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 02:31 PM   #86
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Where is that age?
As far as I know, it is Muslim extremists attacking people - look at what had happened last year in France.

Normal people are pushing back against them and their attempts to make people obey their fantasy book. But, of course, for you - it is "racism", because, disliking to be forced worship fake gods of psychopaths is xenophobia. Even if religion is not a race.

It is useless, she believes in "spirits inhabiting universe" and that male can become female.

Also, she is kind of a "feminist" who believes that even questioning her ******** is a harassment. Typical for modern day "feminist" - she can say whatever she wants and avoid all consequences because she is an "oppressed" class.

Even the whole logic of "saying and doing whatever you want and never facing any consequences" implies privilege in the first place. Though, those people don't see it as such, but as "rightful revenge", even though it is "revenge" aimed at everyone. They are basically kids, parasites and losers coping with themselves being failures.

In general, collective responsibility for sins of your ancestors, based on your skin color and sex is ridiculous and hateful as it is inherently sexist and racist. But, of course, wokeys have a carte-blanche for using it, since they are "oppressed".

Something tells me this logic is similar to that of Nazis, when they painted themselves as victims of Jews to start a monstrous genocide machine.

In general, as soon as you see someone mentioning "white people bad" or "systematic racism" or "critical race theory", just replace all instances of "white people" with "Jews" and see how it works out. If it sounds like a Nazi manifesto, then you know who are you dealing with and how you should treat them.

Sorry for the tangent.

What age? Ever hear of QAnon? White Supremacists? Or anti-muslim backlash post-9-11? No, I don't suppose you have, you live in a country where everything is heavily censored, and only "good, safe" propagandist media is allowed.

Hey, here's a fun fact for you- being Wiccan does NOT mean I believe in fairy tales or whatever stupid BS crap you think it does. I'm a witch because I RESPECT LIFE AND NATURE, and see humans as connected to it, in every way. My spiritual beliefs are really more of "let's protect and RESPECT our planet and it's other inhabitants, instead of raping it and exploiting everything around us ". Is there something WRONG with that? Or are you just pissed because you can't comprehend having compassion and love for anything that doesn't meet YOUR standards for what qualifies as "human"? (Because you've shown time and again you don't think trans or non-binary people aren't.)

Unlike some, I want ALL humanity to have rights to the things MOST of us take for granted. And yes, that's EXACTLY what a feminist is.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 04:43 PM   #87
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
What age? Ever hear of QAnon? White Supremacists? Or anti-muslim backlash post-9-11? No, I don't suppose you have, you live in a country where everything is heavily censored, and only "good, safe" propagandist media is allowed.
You are uneducated buffoon.

Yes, a lot of media in my country was censored, especially in the last years, but it was not like that until few years ago, and even than most of the censorship is related to the Russian media. And I don't use those to get my information about anything, be it Russia or West or whatever.

In fact, probably more than you do, since, I am not taking my information from one single source or echo chambers, but multiple sources and compare them, like normal people should do, when they consume news. Also, I don't have any kind of bias in relation to the Western world.

Qanon - are nothing, but small bunch of crazies. Most Rights laugh at those idiots.

People angry at Muslims post 9/11? I am sure it has nothing to do with 6000 people who have died that day and continuous story of terrorism propagated by religion of "love and peace".

White Supremacists? Sorry, but no matter how you wish, US is not the place where evil Nazi go around the streets and kill people of "wrong" skin color.

Your arguments has nothing to do with reality.
You are a fear-monger and try to wind up people using false data to either boost your EGO or because you are just a delusional person.

Quote:
Hey, here's a fun fact for you- being Wiccan does NOT mean I believe in fairy tales or whatever stupid BS crap you think it does. I'm a witch because I RESPECT LIFE AND NATURE, and see humans as connected to it, in every way. My spiritual beliefs are really more of "let's protect and RESPECT our planet and it's other inhabitants, instead of raping it and exploiting everything around us ". Is there something WRONG with that? Or are you just pissed because you can't comprehend having compassion and love for anything that doesn't meet YOUR standards for what qualifies as "human"? (Because you've shown time and again you don't think trans or non-binary people aren't.)
Leave it to fan of fairy tails and unicorns to believe that male rapey crazies who think they are women need validation and protection...

Also, just to be clear, I think trans and non-binary losers are human. Batshit insane, dangerous, but human. I never denied that they are human. I deny their delusions.

And if you think that delusions equal humanity, by this token you must be angry that some people dislike serial killers or other pyromaniacs.

All this "You don't like trans and think they are crazy? You deny their humanity!" rhetoric is just a disingenuous way to paint people rising valid questions about their dangerous ideology as bigots and dismiss all criticism. In another words, tactic, which people like you claim used by "evil Rights" to make people hate each other.

You are blatant example of hypocrisy.

Quote:
Unlike some, I want ALL humanity to have rights to the things MOST of us take for granted. And yes, that's EXACTLY what a feminist is.
You are supporting crazy male losers who pretend to be women and who are hurting women and kids in the process of their play-pretend madness, but when people rise against it they call it "sexism" and "twanzphobia" and point out false statistics and "research".

You are supporting lazy thugs, who abuse pity to oppress others out of greed and laziness, but when people call out their ********, they call it "racism".

You are supporting extremists who want to subjugate people who are not like them and when people rise against it they call it "intolerance".

Wake up, honey: you are not a solution - you are the problem.
You are disrupting lives of people for the sake of helping extremists and parasites.

Ain't nothing progressive about that, unless you see destruction of Western world and its replacement by states not so dissimilar to wonderful and friendly places like Somalia and China, as a progress.

In that case, I'd recommend not to waste your time in out "horrible oppressive" world and buy a ticket to a North Korea or Somalia proper. Not sure, if you last there for a long time, but, if that's your idea of a Paradise...maybe there you will be finally happy.

I don't care really.
Old 05-01-2021, 04:44 PM   #88
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
What age? Ever hear of QAnon? White Supremacists?
I hear about that a lot on the news. A whole bunch. But in my 40 years I've never met or know anyone that's met anyone in either camp.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 05:09 PM   #89
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Absolutely. Armchair loudmouth flinging words that are strung together from the clichés of the times and nothing more.

And meanwhile that buffoon is flinging words about extreme right conspiracy groups as if some fool entertain his life with conspiracy is problematic.
You know... as if QAnon was the group of people out in the streets committing violence, trespassing, arson, etc. Oh wait... there's ONE stretch example about a protest at the capital amidst 50 examples of the left burning cities down.

And that buffoon will continue to post as if making solid points - reminds me of that scene in Team America where the Alec Baldwin puppet couldn't say anything of merit so it just kept stringing words together like "Corporations, conglomerates, evil, contracts...."

Absolute armchair buffoon. Absolute perfect word choice, insulting or otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I hear about that a lot on the news. A whole bunch. But in my 40 years I've never met or know anyone that's met anyone in either camp.
Exactly. Even if it's unverifiable at least an attempt to cite life experience. Duckie just says "words".

You know Duckie? See I post here with opinions like the rest of us do, but I illustrate concepts, drive home points backed by psychological phenomena and examples like "confirmation bias", talk about personal experiences from relevant and hands on experiences as support and I address other's points head on making the conversation relevant. What do you or any of the brain trust like you offer? What experience do you bring to the table? What have you seen? Do you even know a black person in real life? Or conversely do you have a relationship with a white person in real life, or anybody for that matter? Have you ever been out serving the public in any capacity that has nothing to do with law enforcement? I mean... whadda got for all of your mouth? Whaddya got?

I'll tell you what it appears that you've got. NOTHING other than what appears to be CNN-only-informed, school yard or office bully anger at being challenged or put on blast for stupidity.

Last edited by IMJ; 05-01-2021 at 05:21 PM.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 06:04 PM   #90
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Quote:

Yes, a lot of media in my country was censored, especially in the last years, but it was not like that until few years ago, and even than most of the censorship is related to the Russian media. And I don't use those to get my information about anything, be it Russia or West or whatever.

In fact, probably more than you do, since, I am not taking my information from one single source or echo chambers, but multiple sources and compare them, like normal people should do, when they consume news. Also, I don't have any kind of bias in relation to the Western world.

Qanon - are nothing, but small bunch of crazies. Most Rights laugh at those idiots.

People angry at Muslims post 9/11? I am sure it has nothing to do with 6000 people who have died that day and continuous story of terrorism propagated by religion of "love and peace".

White Supremacists? Sorry, but no matter how you wish, US is not the place where evil Nazi go around the streets and kill people of "wrong" skin color.

Your arguments has nothing to do with reality.
You are a fear-monger and try to wind up people using false data to either boost your EGO or because you are just a delusional person.

Leave it to fan of fairy tails and unicorns to believe that male rapey crazies who think they are women need validation and protection...

Also, just to be clear, I think trans and non-binary losers are human. Batshit insane, dangerous, but human. I never denied that they are human. I deny their delusions.

And if you think that delusions equal humanity, by this token you must be angry that some people dislike serial killers or other pyromaniacs.

All this "You don't like trans and think they are crazy? You deny their humanity!" rhetoric is just a disingenuous way to paint people rising valid questions about their dangerous ideology as bigots and dismiss all criticism. In another words, tactic, which people like you claim used by "evil Rights" to make people hate each other.

You are blatant example of hypocrisy.

You are supporting crazy male losers who pretend to be women and who are hurting women and kids in the process of their play-pretend madness, but when people rise against it they call it "sexism" and "twanzphobia" and point out false statistics and "research".

You are supporting lazy thugs, who abuse pity to oppress others out of greed and laziness, but when people call out their ********, they call it "racism".

You are supporting extremists who want to subjugate people who are not like them and when people rise against it they call it "intolerance".

Wake up, honey: you are not a solution - you are the problem.
You are disrupting lives of people for the sake of helping extremists and parasites.

Ain't nothing progressive about that, unless you see destruction of Western world and its replacement by states not so dissimilar to wonderful and friendly places like Somalia and China, as a progress.

In that case, I'd recommend not to waste your time in out "horrible oppressive" world and buy a ticket to a North Korea or Somalia proper. Not sure, if you last there for a long time, but, if that's your idea of a Paradise...maybe there you will be finally happy.

I don't care really.

You know, I always KNEW you were a troll, but this confirms it. Everything you have just said is complete and utter BS. Nowhere have I ever espoused supporting fascist regimes or anything that is racist, phobic, or whatever f**king shite you and the anti sjw over there seem to be projecting onto me. Pots and kettles, and all that. Reporting both of you.

Old 05-01-2021, 07:21 PM   #91
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Arrow

Quote:
Absolutely. Armchair loudmouth flinging words that are strung together from the clichés of the times and nothing more.

And meanwhile that buffoon is flinging words about extreme right conspiracy groups as if some fool entertain his life with conspiracy is problematic.
You know... as if QAnon was the group of people out in the streets committing violence, trespassing, arson, etc. Oh wait... there's ONE stretch example about a protest at the capital amidst 50 examples of the left burning cities down.

And that buffoon will continue to post as if making solid points - reminds me of that scene in Team America where the Alec Baldwin puppet couldn't say anything of merit so it just kept stringing words together like "Corporations, conglomerates, evil, contracts...."

Absolute armchair buffoon. Absolute perfect word choice, insulting or otherwise.

Exactly. Even if it's unverifiable at least an attempt to cite life experience. Duckie just says "words".

You know Duckie? See I post here with opinions like the rest of us do, but I illustrate concepts, drive home points backed by psychological phenomena and examples like "confirmation bias", talk about personal experiences from relevant and hands on experiences as support and I address other's points head on making the conversation relevant. What do you or any of the brain trust like you offer? What experience do you bring to the table? What have you seen? Do you even know a black person in real life? Or conversely do you have a relationship with a white person in real life, or anybody for that matter? Have you ever been out serving the public in any capacity that has nothing to do with law enforcement? I mean... whadda got for all of your mouth? Whaddya got?

I'll tell you what it appears that you've got. NOTHING other than what appears to be CNN-only-informed, school yard or office bully anger at being challenged or put on blast for stupidity.

Wow. You know NOTHING about me, or who I am. I've said it before, and I'll say it again- I DON'T EVEN WATCH CNN. Never have. I get my news independently, from multiple sources, none of which involve CNN, MSNBC, or Fox. I rarely ever even watch news on tv, as it is, unless it's our local station. So I really don't know where you get that BS idea from. Other than the fact that I DO consider myself a "liberal" in the sense that I do not agree with the status quo of our government or society.

To answer your questions- YES, I have both known and worked with, and even been friends with people of ALL races, colors, or what have you. Most of my coworkers are Latino. I don't even speak more than a few words of Spanish, but I get along with all of them, and consider one or two friends. I grew up with a Latino best friend until we ended up in different schools, (lost touch with her) but I was there to help her when she nearly cut her thumb off. My husband is a diabetic with end stage renal failure, and just lost his left leg below the knew from it, so I also know what it's like to live with someone who is disabled.

Oh, and yes, I serve the public- as an essential worker in fast food. Deal with people of all kinds EVERY DAY. Get along with and am happy to serve most of them. The only ones that I ever have a problem with are the "Karens" and "Kevins" of the world. I am just as white as most of them, but here's the difference- I RESPECT and treat others with kindness, whereas those asshats don't. I often complain about my job in the gear-grinder thread, but 9 times out of 10, it is about over-entitled, privileged jerks of MY OWN SKIN COLOR. So there's your "personal experience", pal. I LIVE this crap.

And the same thing goes for religion. I grew up in a southern Christian family, with all that goes along with that. But I rejected that system. I rejected the bigotry and hate that so often comes with it. So I chose a pagan path, and have never looked back. Except that ever since I came out of the "broom closet", as it were, I have seen everything from hellfire "you're going to Hell" rhetoric, to outright ridicule by idiots who have NO IDEA what it is I ACTUALLY believe in! So if you think for ONE second that I don't understand what it means to be treated like an outsider or to be ostracized based on labels, you're DEAD wrong. My own mother told me she was disappointed when she learned I am a Wiccan, and that she thought "she raised me better than that". Because of my FAITH. It hurt- a lot. And so I know what it's like for gays or trans people to experience that. Maybe not to the same extent they do, but yes, I can actually relate to being rejected by loved ones based on idiotic perceptions of different beliefs, gender roles, or whatever else people want to judge others on. I've lived that, too. I've even been accused of devil worshipping, sacrificing animals, and worse. Because stupid people believe bs about pagans instead of, y'know, LEARNING about it.

I don't just "say words", pal. EVERYTHING I say or do is based on life experiences and learning. That's what I DO. As a writer, I am ALWAYS learning about the world around me, always observing and studying it. People, in particular. I can tell you the specific order of many of my customers, because I know them, and sometimes even have it pulled up even before they finish answering my greeting! Or sometimes even as soon as I see their car pull up. Because I'm observant and remember their vehicles- out of hundreds I see each day. Does that sound like someone who just listens to whatever rhetoric is being batted around in the media? Or do I need to mention that science and history are my two main interests, so I like to keep up with them as a matter of helping my writing? I'm not the "buffoon" you take me for. I have my own ideas and opinions and everything. Based on facts and experience. So it looks like all your little assumptions about me are just- wrong. And hypocritical.

Old 05-01-2021, 08:12 PM   #92
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

"I'm telling!"

gtfoh
Old 05-01-2021, 10:53 PM   #93
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
You know, I always KNEW you were a troll, but this confirms it. Everything you have just said is complete and utter BS. Nowhere have I ever espoused supporting fascist regimes or anything that is racist, phobic, or whatever f**king shite you and the anti sjw over there seem to be projecting onto me. Pots and kettles, and all that. Reporting both of you.
Its not a Reddit and not your personal hugbox.

If you first instinct when challenged, is to call for "powers that be" to punish your opponents, even if they didn't insult you - it is only confirms that you are weak, unintelligent and incapable of defending your opinion in real world, outside of your hugbox.
In another words: you are a loser for life doomed to fail.

Also, with your actions you just confirm everything which people here said about NPCs like you. So, thank you for being a walking prove of our words. So keep in mind - hate and ridicule you get is your own doing.

Quote:
Wow. You know NOTHING about me, or who I am...
Glorious meltdown.
Also, as I suspected: typical loser working in a fastfood restaurant.
But complains how life in unfair.

Last edited by Sumac; 05-01-2021 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:27 AM   #94
Coola Yagami
Overlord

So um.... hey..... that Falcon and Winter Soldier guy..... um.... they're Marvel characters right? And hey, Zemo got to wear his mask.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 10:16 AM   #95
AquaParade
Banned

The zemo mask scene is more hilarious, looking back and realizing he never wore it again. It was so forced.

That said, I love the mask and I wanted to see it. I just think any excuse would have likely been better.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 02:44 PM   #96
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Like everything else in the show, Zemo's adventure and masking was just to continue the illusion that anything of importance was going on.
Old 05-02-2021, 06:21 PM   #97
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
The zemo mask scene is more hilarious, looking back and realizing he never wore it again. It was so forced.

That said, I love the mask and I wanted to see it. I just think any excuse would have likely been better.
I thought it was great - like pure Zemo in action. But like you are saying, why suddenly the mask? If they go the route of Thunderbolts, I hope he wears it in like 90% of the movie....

I'm just going to accept it for the time being as one of those cool nods to the books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Like everything else in the show, Zemo's adventure and masking was just to continue the illusion that anything of importance was going on.
I sincerely hope that somewhere a small black kid loved watching Falcap doing his thing, the same way that I loved Superman doing his thing in the 80's. I sincerely hope that. But see, I could still have hoped that without the BS "race struggle" on the show - that's the moment that when played, I'm done. You've lost me, you're on your own now whereas maybe you weren't before.

But you know.... I know that "Superman" feeling as a young kid. If we are to have entertainment like that, then every kid deserves that. But at the same time, you should be able to have that feeling without your character having to be the same color as you. Something to consider.
Old 05-02-2021, 06:57 PM   #98
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
But see, I could still have hoped that without the BS "race struggle" on the show - that's the moment that when played, I'm done. You've lost me, you're on your own now whereas maybe you weren't before.
And Falcon telling us "terrorist" is just a made up word, that there's no such thing as one? So now the people who executed 9/11... they weren't terrorists, they were just misunderstood heroes?
Old 05-02-2021, 07:03 PM   #99
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah, my absolute least-favorite Liberal trope is "There's no such thing as 'Bad People', just victims of society who decided to lash out."

Like, what? Bullsh*t! I know lots and lots of bad people, who are bad for no reason other than the fact that they wanna be. Psychosis and Sociopathy exist. They're real things! But not if you swing Left, then nothing is ever anybody's fault, they were just "pushed too far".

That's dangerous sh*t to be putting out there and insisting is in any way indicative of Reality.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 08:29 PM   #100
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
But not if you swing Left, then nothing is ever anybody's fault, they were just "pushed too far".
Again, it is a disingenuous alignment and and lifestyle choice. And that disingenuousness becomes evident when you measure the proposed thesis of the lifestyle against the behavior that follows the lifestyle. Being a liberal nowadays is nothing more than carrying some personal life-anger that you couldn't overcome, and then using that anger to become a horrible person all wrapped in the façade of crusading for social justice.

For example, it's like Duckie talking all sorts of $#!( across any given thread, gaslighting with responses that aren't actually connected to what other people are saying.

Here are three allusions to the behavior:

1) Leftists like Duckie are nothing more than that stunted jealous f*(k that you've never met before but sees your car at a car show and makes a bee line for you to tell you that his Uncle had a better car at some point in his life.
2) Leftists like Duckie are nothing more than that self-loathing awkward girl in high school that you decide to say "hi" to in the hallway one day and instead of saying "hi" back she seizes the big opportunity to reject you anyway she can even though you only said "hi".
3) Leftists like Duckie are that enemy coworker who can't stand your success and responds, uninvited, to stunning results of your "Work Project XYZ" by examining the details incredulously, mouth agape, only managing to blurt out language pointing out any detail that might negate your success by any metric possible.

I mean... that's three airtight allusions to the behavior where I could go back and support correlation from interactions from this very forum. We can all relate to those examples as long as anyone has the balls enough to admit experiencing those kinds of people across society. These people are the complete crap of the Earth for their mentality, and people like Duckie would call that observation "racist" even though we are talking about mentality and observations of behavior.

It is all disingenuous. They are liars. Don't believe them. They actually hate - like racists. Even some more of the fringe fools here would read this, take it to heart and be angry for the realization that we see right through them. Those are the people who give you those replies like "I'll ignore you, like I always do, you POS". Yet all you did was define the behavior of a $#!(bag and oddly enough they got triggered.