The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 05-06-2021, 11:47 AM   #4141
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Donatello View Post
That’s not even to get the toy either. That’s just the challenge to find the toy’s page, so we know where it might be sold from. If we are lucky, NECA will tweet as it goes live. At least then there’s a chance of ordering it.
Nah, the best bet is to set the in-stock alert on your phone. That's how I've successfully bought probably half of the line.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 11:50 AM   #4142
Darth_Donatello
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
Nah, the best bet is to set the in-stock alert on your phone. That's how I've successfully bought probably half of the line.
Does the in stock actually work on time? I know Walmart’s definitely does not. I will heed your advice for the frogs. I always have them saved in the app. It feels like there isn’t an in-stock alert button half the time.
Darth_Donatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 11:56 AM   #4143
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Donatello View Post
Does the in stock actually work on time? I know Walmart’s definitely does not. I will heed your advice for the frogs. I always have them saved in the app. It feels like there isn’t an in-stock alert button half the time.
Yes, Target's alerts through the app have always been spot-on for me (which isn't to say they can't break it at any time). And yeah, I don't know why the alert option is gone sometimes. It almost never shows up in the browser, and sometimes doesn't appear in the app either (for example, the prototype retro Boba Fett that dropped yesterday does not have the alert).

Anyway, good luck! I've only missed Target drops once and that's because I was out walking my dog and didn't see the alert.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 12:07 PM   #4144
Darth_Donatello
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
Yes, Target's alerts through the app have always been spot-on for me (which isn't to say they can't break it at any time). And yeah, I don't know why the alert option is gone sometimes. It almost never shows up in the browser, and sometimes doesn't appear in the app either (for example, the prototype retro Boba Fett that dropped yesterday does not have the alert).

Anyway, good luck! I've only missed Target drops once and that's because I was out walking my dog and didn't see the alert.
Boba was gone in seconds. Lol. I’m caught up too. The disguise pack is the first time I’ve had trouble finding something. Good luck to you too. I’ll try to get two of frogs and help someone out here, if it lets us.
Darth_Donatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 08:34 AM   #4145
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Do we know if the frogs went live already?

Just a friendly reminder if you are like me and usually miss the 2 second window on these you have to reset the notification to get further alerts.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 08:40 AM   #4146
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist

I have not gotten any alerts from the app
Old 05-07-2021, 02:15 PM   #4147
IMJ
Emperor

Found three 2-packs of Frogs today at a far Northwest suburb Target. There was nothing else there, just the frogs.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:40 AM   #4148
xZAOx
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpugh2424 View Post
I have not gotten any alerts from the app
They were spotted in Smyrna yesterday. I think someone spotted them in Murfreesboro like a week ago too. So they're in TN, but my Target (Spring Hill) has been empty. Hoping the app alert works out for me this time.
xZAOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:36 AM   #4149
deadsy333
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZAOx View Post
They were spotted in Smyrna yesterday. I think someone spotted them in Murfreesboro like a week ago too. So they're in TN, but my Target (Spring Hill) has been empty. Hoping the app alert works out for me this time.
I can verify they haven't been found in Cool Springs, and my target is Spring Hill as well. Went to Smyrna and M'boro Tues and they didn't have them.
deadsy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 02:28 PM   #4150
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

Now says sold out and doesn't show local pick up. Not sure if it went live and didn't tell us.
Old 05-08-2021, 03:15 PM   #4151
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmotto View Post
Now says sold out and doesn't show local pick up. Not sure if it went live and didn't tell us.

Not yet

And eBay confirms since there would be several confirmed orders for sale of it did go Live already
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 07:00 PM   #4152
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Just got a FedEx shipping confirmation on a NECA pak, which I'm assuming is the Slash/Leatherhead 2-pak from last year's pre-order.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 07:58 PM   #4153
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Just got a FedEx shipping confirmation on a NECA pak, which I'm assuming is the Slash/Leatherhead 2-pak from last year's pre-order.
That's insane that it took that long! I ordered Tokka and Rahzar the literal second they went up and I feel like I got mine much quicker than some on here. I ordered Antrax and Scumbug and Ace and MM a day or so after they went up and I'm curious if that means I'll have to wait longer after they ship or not. I don't know if it's random or if they ship based on kinda the order in which they were ordered.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:04 PM   #4154
coreyrc87
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! View Post
That's insane that it took that long! I ordered Tokka and Rahzar the literal second they went up and I feel like I got mine much quicker than some on here. I ordered Antrax and Scumbug and Ace and MM a day or so after they went up and I'm curious if that means I'll have to wait longer after they ship or not. I don't know if it's random or if they ship based on kinda the order in which they were ordered.
I think it's pretty random. At least it was with T&R. I ordered mine the minute they went up and got them well after a ton of other people on here did. But still before some others.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:47 PM   #4155
kizer17
Thug

Are the turtles in disguise shipments still coming, does anyone know? My Target NEVER got a single one in and there are probably 5 plus people checking every day just at my target if they have come in stock. So dumb times infinity.
kizer17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:13 PM   #4156
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizer17 View Post
Are the turtles in disguise shipments still coming, does anyone know? My Target NEVER got a single one in and there are probably 5 plus people checking every day just at my target if they have come in stock. So dumb times infinity.
I've been calling 5 stores daily searching for a second Rasputin/Genghis set which I finally snagged today. It sounded like most people were searching for the Disguised 4 Pack but the NECA rep told the employee at one store that the restocks for that would be delayed a few more weeks. Whether there's any truth to that is yet to be seen. But for now, I can stop calling until Mondo shows up.

(BTW, to anyone local, the Junction Rd store had a case of 6 Frog sets plus six of the Zarax and Zork set.)

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 01:15 PM   #4157
staypuftweepel
Foot Soldier

Does anyone know what the purple device is that is included with Neca’s Scumbug and the gun that comes with Mutagen Man? I’ve been searching through the cartoon, but I haven’t found them yet. I tried skimming through their episode appearances, but I didn’t see them. Thank you!
staypuftweepel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 01:15 PM   #4158
oldmanwinters
Overlord

NECA posted some new Mondo photos today:
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status...91705827401732
https://www.facebook.com/necaofficia...73811336014553

Also, I always hear this commercial when I say/hear/think the name "Mondo":

Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuftweepel View Post
Does anyone know what the purple device is that is included with Neca’s Scumbug and the gun that comes with Mutagen Man? I’ve been searching through the cartoon, but I haven’t found them yet. I tried skimming through their episode appearances, but I didn’t see them. Thank you!
Most folks seem to agree that the orange gun in the Mutagen Man pak is the one Baxter used in "Revenge of the Fly" (Season 7), which he stole from a firefighter and filled with Mutagen Ooze.
https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/...he_Fly/Gallery
It's referred to as the "Super Slosher 2000."

View my sketch work!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 05-11-2021 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:11 PM   #4159
staypuftweepel
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Most folks seem to agree that the orange gun in the Mutagen Man pak is the one Baxter used in "Revenge of the Fly" (Season 7), which he stole from a firefighter and filled with Mutagen Ooze.
https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/...he_Fly/Gallery
It's referred to as the "Super Slosher 2000."
Thank you so much! That definitely looks just like it! You just saved me a lot of time haha. Now I just have to figure out that purple thing with Scumbug.
staypuftweepel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 02:18 PM   #4160
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuftweepel View Post
Thank you so much! That definitely looks just like it! You just saved me a lot of time haha. Now I just have to figure out that purple thing with Scumbug.
Yeah, I'm stumped on that one... it looks more like a locator device than a traditional ray gun. A number of things came to my mind: Baxter's remote control from "Attack of the Killer Pizzas," Donatello's time-stopper from "Donatello Makes Time," the disintegrator device used by the bad guys in "Night of the Rogues," Shredder's Gravity-Altering Device in "Sky Turtles," and the various tracking/control devices seen in Season 2, but none of them match up:

View my sketch work!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 05-11-2021 at 02:34 PM.