The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 05-05-2019, 11:45 AM   #41
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Back to the Sewer Alternate Intro!

I found this alternate intro for Back to the Sewer on Paul J. Baccash's website, a VFX artist. It contains pieces of animation that were never seen in the actual show. It was already on YouTube from a TV rip of a rerun, but this is in HD. Does anyone remember seeing this on TV?

The-Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:51 PM   #42
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

10 Million Stories Promo

Here is something else I found from Paul J. Baccash's website. It's a promo where the camera pans from a street to an alley where the Turtles are and Splinter says "There are 10 million stories in the big city. This is just one of them." Then the audio abruptly cuts off. Anyone remember seeing this before?

Old 05-20-2019, 09:46 PM   #43
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Naughty Or Nice?

Here's a fun Fast Forward promo from December, 2007. Has Raphael been naughty or nice?

Old 06-02-2019, 12:20 PM   #44
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

The Trouble With Augie Previews

Here are previews for "The Trouble With Augie."

Old 06-08-2019, 10:57 AM   #45
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

A Tale of Master Yoshi Previews

Here are previews for "A Tale of Master Yoshi."

Here are the Season 4 episode previews that are currently missing.

-Cousin Sid
-The Ancient One
-Return of Savanti, Part II
-Adventures In Turtle-Sitting
Old 07-07-2019, 01:05 PM   #46
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

More DVD Promos

Hi! It's been a while. I still have been uploading weekly on my channel, but instead of promos it was music from the show, so I didn't feel it was appropriate for this thread. Anyways, a few weeks ago I bought a few DVDs from MrPliggins, so I'm sharing the promos that were included on them. Here is the DVD promo for "Return to New York" from the "Darkness on the Edge of Town" Playmates Toys early 2004 pack-in DVD.

Old 07-07-2019, 01:12 PM   #47
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shredder View Post
Hi! It's been a while. I still have been uploading weekly on my channel, but instead of promos it was music from the show, so I didn't feel it was appropriate for this thread.
Nice finds. Personally, I wouldn’t mind if you shared the music as well, the soundtrack fanatic I am.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:02 PM   #48
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80gmrp View Post
Nice finds. Personally, I wouldn’t mind if you shared the music as well, the soundtrack fanatic I am.
Sure. Here is what I have so far that isn't already readily available. https://mega.nz/#F!3SJymQxY!sYjgnLYAlvuLwWKpvWRkBw. I found most of these from turtlepower.ru. Pretty much all the links to the music from the 2000s on this forum are dead because they were hosted on third parties, but turtlepower.ru hosts them itself, so even after a decade they are still available to download.

The Foot Ninja theme "Ninja Knockout" is incomplete on the original FoxBox MP3 version, so I spliced together the first twenty seconds of the music from the Episode 0-1 Backyard level in the Battle Nexus video game with the original track from the FoxBox website. I did it in iMovie when I should have used Audacity first, but I did the best I could to sync it with the original track by looking at the audio spectrogram.

The Episode 0-1 Backyard track was never used in the show. It was made specifically for the Battle Nexus video game using existing music from the show. It bothered me that so many people kept using that track in their videos, so I felt it was right to share the version that is accurate to the show.

This is just an observation, but have you ever noticed how the music got less interesting as the show went on? Early in Season 1, it was really creative and varied, but by Season 3 they stopped using some of those tracks and it got more serious. It's especially noticeable in Season 4 with the same themes being used over and over again.

TheSkeletonMan939 made a soundtrack several years back using all the music available from the FoxBox/4Kids TV websites, the Russian DVDs' stereo tracks, the DVD menus, and the video games. It's the closest thing to a comprehensive soundtrack that we have, so be sure to check it out!

Old 07-07-2019, 02:09 PM   #49
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Deeply appreciated! This should hopefully keep me busy, both for listening and for doing covers/remixes.

Admittedly, I hadn't noticed the lack of variety of music in later seasons, but then, most of the episodes I watched after season 3 had something to do with Leatherhead, which, let's face it, were only a few of them. I did notice the serious tone, though, even if it is fitting for that particular character.
Old 07-14-2019, 04:30 PM   #50
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Turtles in Space DVD Promo

Here is another DVD promo! This week, it's for "Turtles in Space" from the "Darkness on the Edge of Town" Playmates Toys early 2004 pack-in DVD.

Old 07-21-2019, 05:56 PM   #51
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Here is the DVD promo for "The Search for Splinter!" I remember how suspenseful it felt watching these episodes for the first time in 2003. At first, I thought the Turtles got demutated when they disintegrated on the transmat! Turns out a week later they got teleported into space for a whole new adventure!

Old 07-28-2019, 12:45 PM   #52
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Here is another FoxBox promo from late 2003, back when TMNT was "Only in the FoxBox."

Old 08-04-2019, 11:21 AM   #53
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Fightin' Gear Turtles and Turtle Tracker Playmates Toys Commercial

Here is a Playmates Toys commercial for the Fightin' Gear Turtles and Turtle Tracker, which is a reuse of the mold for the 1997 Next Mutation Mutant Marauder. I chose this thumbnail because apparently thumbnails with people in it get more views.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:03 AM   #54
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Mutations Figures Playmates Toys Commercial

Here is the commercial for the Playmates Toys Mutations figures from 2004. These share the same baby turtle head sculpts as the Mutations figures from 1992. I also find it weird that Oroku Saki gets "mutated" into the Shredder, but oh well.

Old 08-12-2019, 02:12 PM   #55
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

CITV uk promo for season 4 episodes, to the tune of Bon Jovi's "You Gave Love a Bad Name" (begins at 5:40)

Last edited by The Turtle Terminator; 08-12-2019 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Putting the time code in would have been handy in hindsight
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 02:38 PM   #56
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Fightin' Gear Figures Playmates Toys Commercial

Here is the commercial for the Playmates Toys Fightin' Gear Turtles, Armorized Shredder, Pogo Copter, and Turtle Sub. I actually had a Fightin' Gear Michelangelo solely for new nunchakus because the "chain" on my originals snapped off. Eventually, the new ones broke as well and I never got replacements.

Old 08-25-2019, 11:03 AM   #57
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

FoxBox.TV Promo

Here is a promo for the FoxBox.TV website, featuring Teenage Mutant Motor Madness which you can play here! You need Adobe Shockwave Player to play, which you can download for Windows or Mac.

Old 09-01-2019, 05:35 PM   #58
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

FoxBox EBlast Promo

Here is a promo for the FoxBox EBlast. Did any of you ever sign up for it?

Old 09-09-2019, 06:18 PM   #59
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

DVDouble Shot Promo

Here is a promo for the 4Kids DVDouble Shot DVDs, containing two episodes per disk. I found this promo on the Fast Forward Future Shellshock! DVDouble Shot DVD that I bought from a member here. I remember seeing these at Wal-Mart around 2005-2006. Anybody here buy one?

Old 09-15-2019, 01:44 PM   #60
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

4Kids.TV Arcade Promo

Here is a promo for the 4Kids.TV Arcade. I used to save up points from the games so I could get new items for my avatar and unlock wallpapers. It was fun while it lasted!