The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 06-17-2022, 08:42 AM   #1
Vegita-San
Emperor

Lets Reflect - Biden/Trump year one.

As I recall, The world was supposed to go to hell in year one of trump. People where freaking the hell out. trying to stop him at every turn. swearing he'd push the button and start a nuclear war with the codes. trying to get hillary to over turn the election (sound familair?) marches in the streets of NYC every week protesting him. and that was the start of a 5 year witch hunt.

How did his presidency go? pretty well. He answered questions from the press, even ones he didn't like which was basically all of them. he didn't cause any national catastrophes . He almost won (?) a peace award for his work with north korea. No Russia issues, because they where not sure what he would do. Tried to get more uSA gas with a pipeline to increase production. tried to come through with his wall promise... and got fought every step of the way. Imagine where we'd be now if people actually worked with him?

Did he do some misteps? Yeah. Amarosa had no business near the white house. even though he was interacting with the public, he was on twitter a tad too much. and Jan 6th should never have happened. BUT, I can understand why he'd be so frustrated that he'd practically be gleeful at that point that the public was sticking up for him. And there is STILL no evidence that the dems didn't insert antifa, or BLM, or other instigators into it....as well as questionable FBI response. as this is their only saving grace now. I wonder what they would be doing if this had never happened?

Bidens first year. He screwed USA troops in afghanastan. Leaving them behind and forgetting about them. He gave Alquida (sp) LOTS of weapons that where, for whatever reason, left behind and not taken in the evacuation. Hunter Biden proven insane with questionable dealings. Rising Inflation. Crashing Stock Market. Possible recession. Inflation. Supply Shortages. Falling asleep at meetings. shaking hands with non available participants and looking confused. Russia realizing he's weak and starting a war with Ukraine. Spending money like it's growing on trees. And this was only in his first 1.5 years. I REALLY am concerned that we are not going to recover once this idiots finally gone. And even IF we impeach him, Kamala is even WORSE! She's practically vanished from the public eye for six months, unless a gay pride parade needs her to march.

Something has invaded the democrats. turned them into the evil everyone said republicans where. and they seem too stupid or beta to do anything about it. but if this keeps going, they WILL turn us into another russia sooner or later.

that's my opinion at least.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 09:35 AM   #2
Banned

i honestly feel that biden was installed. there’s even a documentary by Dinesh D’Souza “2,000 mules” about how the election was stolen and of course the leftist are trying to censor it. I haven’t watched it yet though. Trump never conceded, it’s pretty obvious the election was stolen, I knew it was gonna happen when they stopped the count on election night while Trump was ahead. they were setting up the steal. and that’s how we got to this trainwreck that we’re witnessing now.

you pretty much summed it up though, Trump put America first, while biden is doing the exact opposite. i guess this is what liberals want?

1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 05:10 PM   #3
IMJ
Emperor

This is because a generation or two of @$$wipes who subscribed to the "power rangers / everybody-gets-a-trophy idea-of-being-special" are completely naïve about the realities of a functioning society. And instead of growing and evolving, they dug-in on their puritan-wisdom that hurt-feelings and harsh words are criminal, and chose to fight evil by, ironically, rioting in the streets & hitting pedestrians in the back of the head while going on about the inequalities of the world.

They are all super-heroes in their own minds. Welcome to reality you pathetic $#!(bags.

But who am I kidding? People like that will never see their hand in it. They'll just invent some other circumplexic line of thought that continues the strand of their narcissistic narrative, bringing them back around to where they started every time.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 04:49 AM   #4
Banned

biden’s approval rating has been hitting very low and supposedly some damming evidence from hunter’s phone has just been found the bidens are probably compromised by all those foreign countries taking advantage of US thanks dementia joe

Old 07-10-2022, 07:46 AM   #5
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

lmao Biden isn't even really the president c'mon man
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 09:56 AM   #6
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
This is because a generation or two of @$$wipes who subscribed to the "power rangers / everybody-gets-a-trophy idea-of-being-special" are completely naïve about the realities of a functioning society.
I never even liked Power Rangers. Besides, isn’t it “problematic” by today’s standards? (For example Asian girl playing the Yellow Power Ranger and black guy playing the Black Power Ranger)
Old 07-27-2022, 10:23 AM   #7
The Deadman
Foot Elite

This is gonna end well.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 11:37 AM   #8
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Age restricted. But here ya go. Pretty much a PR parody where Zordon gets called out for choosing the Rangers and their colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgC9LEBTuQ

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 10:19 AM   #9
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Fugitoid. View Post
Personally, I prefer my gas to be over 4 dollars a gallon.
Ditto, and I just love spending over $200 on groceries each week.
Old 08-04-2022, 07:20 PM   #10
Banned

Pretty much all Trump endorsed candidates won primaries this week, red wave incoming. Though there seems to be some shenanigans going on in Arizona and Pinal County’s election director resigned today. Ironic.

The more votes cast on election day makes it harder for the left to commit fraud, they’re actively trying right now it’s so obvious. Vote Red to save America!

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!!!

Leftists and commies: Stop voting for your oppressors, your rights and freedoms are slowly being taken from you, escape the Democratic Plantation, join us; together we will Make America Great Again!

Old 08-04-2022, 08:46 PM   #11
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
Pretty much all Trump endorsed candidates won primaries this week, red wave incoming.
Right? I caught a glimpse of that on a news ticker over here and was pleasantly surprised. Starting to believe again!
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 02:30 PM   #12
Banned

No Biden! No KKK! No Fascist USA!!!

The New World Order is a threat to our democracy

Old 08-31-2022, 02:35 PM   #13
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
As I recall, The world was supposed to go to hell in year one of trump. People where freaking the hell out. trying to stop him at every turn. swearing he'd push the button and start a nuclear war with the codes. trying to get hillary to over turn the election (sound familair?) marches in the streets of NYC every week protesting him. and that was the start of a 5 year witch hunt.

How did his presidency go? pretty well. He answered questions from the press, even ones he didn't like which was basically all of them. he didn't cause any national catastrophes . He almost won (?) a peace award for his work with north korea. No Russia issues, because they where not sure what he would do. Tried to get more uSA gas with a pipeline to increase production. tried to come through with his wall promise... and got fought every step of the way. Imagine where we'd be now if people actually worked with him?

Did he do some misteps? Yeah. Amarosa had no business near the white house. even though he was interacting with the public, he was on twitter a tad too much. and Jan 6th should never have happened. BUT, I can understand why he'd be so frustrated that he'd practically be gleeful at that point that the public was sticking up for him. And there is STILL no evidence that the dems didn't insert antifa, or BLM, or other instigators into it....as well as questionable FBI response. as this is their only saving grace now. I wonder what they would be doing if this had never happened?

Bidens first year. He screwed USA troops in afghanastan. Leaving them behind and forgetting about them. He gave Alquida (sp) LOTS of weapons that where, for whatever reason, left behind and not taken in the evacuation. Hunter Biden proven insane with questionable dealings. Rising Inflation. Crashing Stock Market. Possible recession. Inflation. Supply Shortages. Falling asleep at meetings. shaking hands with non available participants and looking confused. Russia realizing he's weak and starting a war with Ukraine. Spending money like it's growing on trees. And this was only in his first 1.5 years. I REALLY am concerned that we are not going to recover once this idiots finally gone. And even IF we impeach him, Kamala is even WORSE! She's practically vanished from the public eye for six months, unless a gay pride parade needs her to march.

Something has invaded the democrats. turned them into the evil everyone said republicans where. and they seem too stupid or beta to do anything about it. but if this keeps going, they WILL turn us into another russia sooner or later.

that's my opinion at least.
What exactly did Trump have to do with January 6? Legitimately asking? The only person who died that day was an unarmed American female veteran, who was let into the Capitol building & shot in the neck by a black man for zero reason. His life was not threatened in any manner and he was well able to retreat. As far as I know, DC is not a stand your ground area.... I agree with most everything else you've written. FJB.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 02:36 PM   #14
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
No Biden! No KKK! No Fascist USA!!!

https://i.imgur.com/m0Xiqty.jpg

The New World Order is a threat to our democracy

https://i.imgur.com/lhi7Jg9.jpg
Absolutely correct however some folks are blind.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 07:21 PM   #15
ToSte
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
What exactly did Trump have to do with January 6? Legitimately asking?.
I think they consider him culpable for inciting with his speech where he said something about "walk down there peacefully" which some morons translated that to "barge in and take selfies"
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 08:56 PM   #16
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
What exactly did Trump have to do with January 6? Legitimately asking? The only person who died that day was an unarmed American female veteran, who was let into the Capitol building & shot in the neck by a black man for zero reason. His life was not threatened in any manner and he was well able to retreat. As far as I know, DC is not a stand your ground area.... I agree with most everything else you've written. FJB.
what I meant by that, is that he should have taken a pro active stance against it to a point that no one can deny that he endorsed the riots. that part cold have been handled better. not that the left would have found that ok either.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 09:55 PM   #17
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I'm pretty sure they would have either try to censor it or alter to it make it sound like was egging them on.

Or they woulda said something like 'ohhhh suuuuuure, he's just saying that to look like he's against it'.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 08-31-2022, 10:04 PM   #18
Leo656
The Franchise

They gave him a script to read telling everyone to go home quietly, and he in turn wiped his ass with it and said some rambling nonsense instead because "Nobody tells King Trump what to do."

Like yeah the guy can do no good in the eyes of most Liberals but the fact some people think he walks on water and ISN'T a glorified used car salesman/petulant child is goofy, too. Guy consistently does the opposite of what the common sense thing to do would be. He does himself zero favors.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 11:35 PM   #19
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
They gave him a script to read telling everyone to go home quietly, and he in turn wiped his ass with it and said some rambling nonsense instead because "Nobody tells King Trump what to do."

Like yeah the guy can do no good in the eyes of most Liberals but the fact some people think he walks on water and ISN'T a glorified used car salesman/petulant child is goofy, too. Guy consistently does the opposite of what the common sense thing to do would be. He does himself zero favors.
Yeah, that's why I always say the TDS hit both sides hard. One side acts like he's Satan on Earth, the other side acts as if he's The Second Coming. Both sides are wrong.

Old 09-01-2022, 12:19 AM   #20
ChosenOne
Banned

TLDR on Trump detractors: we're perfectly fine with not one but two nuclear conflicts brewing, Afghanistan's little trip back in time, soaring gas and food prices, overt federal overreach, etc, so long as no mean Tweets.

These are children.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote