The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 01-28-2018, 02:33 PM   #361
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

And you tend to need them in multiples as well. The farming for items seems to take up 90% of the gameplay. At least for me

urgh....

Classic Mikey.... bane of my existence.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-sedisverse
Tarris Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:25 AM   #362
Falconhood
Stone Warrior

i just started playing a few weeks ago and now that i have enough team members i'd like some advice:
Build up my top 5 and farm them?
or
Bring up the bottom and make my team more homogeneous in power?
Old 07-10-2018, 03:20 PM   #363
Toitlefan
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconhood View Post
i just started playing a few weeks ago and now that i have enough team members i'd like some advice:
Build up my top 5 and farm them?
or
Bring up the bottom and make my team more homogeneous in power?
You might be okay building up 5 characters with the way the game is set up now. You might have some trouble with the Gauntlet game though.
Personally, I build up my characters all at the same time. I haven’t actually tried doing just 5 though so I can’t say with certainty that it will work out.
Toitlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:50 AM   #364
Toitlefan
Hench Mutant

So now that the Nick show has ended and Rise has started do we think they will add Rise characters to this game or are they done with updates? I haven’t seen the Rise show. Is it even anything that will work with this game?
Toitlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 04:36 AM   #365
Ninjinister
無問題

Your guess is as good as anyone's. There hasn't been any rumblings of content updates that I'm aware of, since Update X came out. Which is a shame because even if they didn't cover Rise, or didn't cover it just yet, there's still a lot of content left untouched. They barely touched the North Hampton arc, still have a lot of Space arc to cover, and they didn't dive too much into Tales, either.
Old 08-23-2018, 12:35 PM   #366
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

I haven't been playing it for sometime now. And I noticed they haven't added any new characters? Like where's Mona Lisa and the other characters that appeared throughout the rest of the seasons?
Old 08-23-2018, 07:47 PM   #367
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I haven't been playing it for sometime now. And I noticed they haven't added any new characters? Like where's Mona Lisa and the other characters that appeared throughout the rest of the seasons?
My point precisely.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:07 AM   #368
pferreira
Foot Elite

I just properly started playing. It's okay but it takes a long while to build up characters.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:06 PM   #369
Wingnut82
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
I just properly started playing. It's okay but it takes a long while to build up characters.
Same for me, I've been playing off and on, still trying to unlock Usagi!
Wingnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:14 PM   #370
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Finally unlocked 80s Shredder.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 02:31 PM   #371
pferreira
Foot Elite

I'm playing the game but man does it take a long time to level up characters. There are so many repeated items and character counts you need to get to level up.
Old 10-21-2018, 04:11 PM   #372
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

Still cracking through the game. Its does take forever to build up characters, but the best I can say is to save up greenbacks for mutagen and just let DNA drops occur naturally rather than wasting time trying to buy packs and hoping for the best.

You naturally end up with a better concentration of characters and more mutagen to focus on them. At the moment the highest level I've gotten to with anyone is 71, but i grind a lot at missions and tournaments (even if you lose a match, so long as you take out SOMEONE then you're earning mutagen)

Would definitely like a new update, but I don't know how much this game gets played these days. I presume its still picking up new players from the sounds of the previous responses?

Old 10-26-2018, 03:01 PM   #373
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarris Vaal View Post
Still cracking through the game. Its does take forever to build up characters, but the best I can say is to save up greenbacks for mutagen and just let DNA drops occur naturally rather than wasting time trying to buy packs and hoping for the best.
The problem of relying on the DNA drops is that eventually you can't go further until you level up a character through character cards. Really what's needed is more pizza or the ability to get more greenbacks through offers that don't require me to sign up for anything that costs money.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:18 PM   #374
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
The problem of relying on the DNA drops is that eventually you can't go further until you level up a character through character cards. Really what's needed is more pizza or the ability to get more greenbacks through offers that don't require me to sign up for anything that costs money.
Ah, but there lies the rub. Just like most of these 'free' app games, they make it in a way that if you want to keep on playing and level up faster or whatever... you gotta pay.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 10-27-2018, 05:17 PM   #375
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

Quote:

Well, thats not strictly accurate. You 'can' go further, but not in the context of any single event. You just go as far as you can, get what you can, and then grind and grind and grind until the event comes around again- at which point the characters you have will have gotten stronger just because you've had more time to get them levelled up.

Don't get me wrong - its absolutely a pain in the arse, but it is possible to just keep grinding away. As an example, its taken me 5 cycles to actually get Super Shredder available - and to even get past the few few levels of that event meant grinding at everything else until I had enough characters of decent level to challenge it. Armaggon and Usagi are pretty similar, but at least those are easier challenges.

Even now, I can't even look at anything mentioning lvl 80 characters without my entire roster dying inside. But to be fair, a few months ago I'd have said the same thing about lvl 60 enemies.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:51 PM   #376
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarris Vaal View Post
Well, thats not strictly accurate. You 'can' go further, but not in the context of any single event. You just go as far as you can, get what you can, and then grind and grind and grind until the event comes around again- at which point the characters you have will have gotten stronger just because you've had more time to get them levelled up.
What I mean is with mutagen you can level up to a point (level cap) but to get higher you need the character cards and getting 80 of any character is never easy, especially rarer characters like Nick Michelangelo.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:36 AM   #377
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
What I mean is with mutagen you can level up to a point (level cap) but to get higher you need the character cards and getting 80 of any character is never easy, especially rarer characters like Nick Michelangelo.
Took me forever but I FINALLY got 80's Shredder, Nick Mikey and Tiger Claw. I'm still a few DNA cards away from getting Nick Rocksteady.

Old 11-10-2018, 02:08 PM   #378
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Took me forever but I FINALLY got 80's Shredder, Nick Mikey and Tiger Claw. I'm still a few DNA cards away from getting Nick Rocksteady.
That's interesting as the first two you mentioned are close to the first ones I got. I didn't have to earn them through grinding or buying.
Old 11-16-2018, 11:48 AM   #379
TheShredder777
Random Punk

Has there been any updates since like update 10? I quit playing this months ago because it got kind of stagnant.

TheShredder777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #380
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShredder777 View Post
Has there been any updates since like update 10? I quit playing this months ago because it got kind of stagnant.
Looks the same to me in terms of characters. There are still weekly events as usual. As for my previous response I would like to retract that I said I had 80s Shredder. I got him confused with Nick Shredder which I own. But I do definitely have Nick Mikey.

Tags
android, ios, mobile phone games