The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 07-02-2022, 12:08 PM   #41
Banned

“pride” is what got us a transgendered US health secretary, and now a “non-binary gender fluid” (whatever the heck that means) deputy secretary of nuclear waste disposal. what the heck is going on here?

i personally don’t care what they do on their own time, that’s their business, but at the same time i don’t want some freaks to be installed into high levels of government, that IS everyone’s business. dam virtue signaling strikes again

1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 01:00 PM   #42
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

So you're concerned that this individual won't handle an assistant job for properly dealing with spent fuel and waste disposal? Since when did you care about the environment?

No, I realize you don't. We must think of the children because a boring assistants office for handling waste disposal is where all the kids hang out after school and will be exposed to this person who looks like an odd duck.

While this pick seems like a really quirky choice and kind of questioning it, I don't really care what adults do in their private life if it's all legal and only ever with fellow consenting adults, even if I personally find it weird... So if their past is LEGAL weirdness, then that is their own business. (Don't act like some here haven't had lust or fetishes over animated characters, etc., you know that's weird too while still harmless and just your business...) If it's not legal weirdness, then it needs to be addressed obviously.

All I really have to say is that Sam needs to realize those look like stripper shoes, not office footwear, and leave them the hell at home.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 01:46 PM   #43
IMJ
Emperor

I want any leftist liberal who ever mentions "optics of a situation" to, ironically, have their eyes gouged out.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 01:53 PM   #44
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Don't drag queens live normal lives and only 'dress up' when it's showtime? Why are they dressed up while on the job, and in a professional introduction no less.

I mean, I know it's not the same thing, but I occasionally cosplay or dress up for fun on my downtime, but if I ever get hired for some sort of serious government position, I won't be posing in my big 'We have a new Head of Labor or whatever' while wearing an Inner Circle shirt, black hat, holding a AEW belt over my shoulder while holding a black baseball bat over the other shoulder. Nor will I be dressed as Goku doing the Kamehame Ha pose. I'd be dressed in a ****ing professional looking suit.

Say what you will about that head of health or whatever but at least she dressed in a professional looking suit.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 02:51 PM   #45
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Don't drag queens live normal lives and only 'dress up' when it's showtime? Why are they dressed up while on the job, and in a professional introduction no less.

[...]

Say what you will about that head of health or whatever but at least she dressed in a professional looking suit.
I don't think people care about dress codes anymore. I've never cared for them myself. I feel that as long you're not completely naked, I don't care what you wear, but...that's just me, I guess.

In 2016, the then new principal at my mom's school dressed up as Sailor Moon during the assembly to introduce herself to the kids.

Last year, some guys cosplayed as Peter, Ray, and the No-Ghost Sign...ghost at a mall I went to, and the Ghostbuster guys were horsing around by trying to 'trap' the ghost. Sadly, some busybodies sicced security on them.

I've seen people wandering around various places in bikinis with sandals and the like during the summer, even in doctor's offices.

I've had people get angry at shirts I've worn, one being a Gravity Falls shirt, and the other from How to Train Your Dragon.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 04:07 PM   #46
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
...even in doctor's offices.

What is going on in Jersey...

Be right back, imma go dismantle the Delaware Memorial Bridge. (PA, don't you dare let them slip over here.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 04:27 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
that clown was picked by the biden admin only because he identifies himself as a woman. there were probably hundreds of better choices to be health secretary of the US, but they just had to pick the weirdo freak man that claims to be a woman, because… optics, virtue signaling, being the party of “love and acceptance” is more important to libs than anything else.

it may seem cute and virtuous right now, but this is slowly taking america down a dark demonic path. indoctrinating children into thinking they can just choose what gender they wanna be. wtf. the reason that new drag queen secretary dresses so over the top, they want that to be normal, they want you to accept that as normal professional office attire. and then will try to normalize other things that aren’t currently “normal”.

lol there was probably literally hundreds of better more qualified candidates to be US health secretary, and biden admin picks an obese man that pretends to be a woman, just to rub it in our face. its a man i dont care what anybody says, im not playing that pronoun game anymore that encourages a dark satanic agenda.

“if you were born with a di*k you are not a chick”

dr rachel levine US health secretary
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 04:39 PM   #48
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
https://i.imgur.com/mO9Ek78.jpg

What is going on in Jersey...

Be right back, imma go dismantle the Delaware Memorial Bridge. (PA, don't you dare let them slip over here.)
I used to see that in Florida a lot more, though it's kind of more 'kosher' there since there's tons of beaches. But I see it in NJ too, yes.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 11:42 AM   #49
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Don't drag queens live normal lives and only 'dress up' when it's showtime?
That's what they tell us, anyway.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote