The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 03-12-2022, 10:52 PM   #41
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior

I have been meaning to butt in here, but its hard to get a starting point so lets start here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I think for about 85% or more of trans, it's more of a fetish than a mental illness. Like, dudes with a whole lot of free time and narcissism fantasizing about what they'd look like in a dress, or having people oogle them going down the street, and how much life would be easier if they aren't expected to be "the man" or ever "man up." And then you have the media and shrinks telling them "You CAN be a woman! You can be one today, if you want, and it'll be 100% valid! If anyone says different, they're the same as Hitler!" which only pushes them further into it and gets them excited.
I think a majority of it is the social clout. "Transtrenders" and people who say they are trans with little actual reason (look up Neo pronouns) because its 'in' right now. Its something that has caught on just like bellbottoms and slap bracelets.

Quote:
I don't get the "trans man" stuff. That's probably much more weighing towards mental health than the former. With a heavy dose of not liking gender norms surrounding what is expected of a woman in society and how they'd rather just take on the traditional male norms. Or maybe they figure it's better to automatically be a special, protected and applauded member of an oppressed yet brave group than just another unremarkable woman in what they decide is "a man's world" anyway. Also, most of these pre-transition aren't exactly attractive to begin with, so maybe they think "well, I never had a chance anyway."
I have not met many Trans-men. I was married to one a decade and some ago, knowing he was trans and when we would talk about it that "not liking the gender" norms seems to be the core dysphoria, being weaker in conjunction to some physical abuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus
Like I said there are bound to be some instances of violence in any public space but the amount of recorded instances of violence instigated by trans women in women only spaces like public toilets or changing rooms is remarkably low. To this day most violence in women only spaces is perpetrated by cis men that have violated those spaces
Do you have any references to that, that also include notation how they know they were CIS men, rather then identified as men because of sex regardless of gender identity?

Quote:
The problem with your argument is that you insist that trans people are all mentally ill when they are not.
This is incorrect. Gender Dysphoria is part of the DSM-5. It is a mental disorder that causes discomfort and more in the lives of the people who have it.

Quote:
No one should be doing that but as I've said a few times in this thread it never got ugly with JK Rowling until she started palling up with some very dangerous people.

There is some truth that there is also a sense of disappointment with her since prior to this she was quite the advocate for progressive causes. A lot of people wrongly assumed she'd be a trans ally and even then people were willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that her skepticism was out of genuine (if misguided) concern for women and not bigotry. That was until she started retweeting genuine bigots.
This is funny. Your first sentence suggests that she is out having beers with people you disagree with. Liking a tweet, and agreeing with one or two things another person agrees with does not mean you agree with everything they say or did. The woman literally spent years after the last books came out promoting LGBT and Diverse ideals without prompt before it was a fad. There is no reason to believe that she does not hold those ideals, while still keeping a limit of flashing the old Johnson at little girls (see Jessica Yaniv)

Quote:
I'll say again anyone attempting to dox JK Rowling or encouraging violence against her is wrong but it's funny when this happens often on the right we're supposed to accept that it's just a few bad eggs and doesn't represent the whole but that courtesy is rarely extended to the Left.
Do you have examples of when it has happened to people on the left? I don't necessarily doubt that it has happened, but I hear about it happening much more to people who are Central or right then on the left (i.e. people who question Progressive Ideology). It does not help that Progressive people seems to celebrate it a whole lot more then non-progressives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656
You don't quit a six- or seven-figure job you went to school for a dozen years to earn, unless someone is REALLY busting your balls, y'know?
This is happening hard core in colleges as well. Its something like 95% Democrat-to-farther left people in teaching. There is story after story of people being harassed or forced out from their teaching jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656
various medical conditions get over-diagnosed all the time, in spite of doctors' protests on the matter.
Its bad because it causes argument's like what we are seeing here. Being LGBT and Trans specifically is a huge trend right now. The more people that are 'trans' without being 'trans' and just taking half-ass measures while being jerks about it then having to de-transition just makes the less then .5% population of people who have this condition who need very specific help look like a joke and people stop caring. The huge backlash that people are having to overbearing and insulting individuals is proof of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo656
Like, at that point you're "shopping" for the result you want
I mean...that's really what it is. My last friend that transitioned specifically went out of the way to find a trans-friendly psychologist who was known to rubber stamp the diagnosis.
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 12:08 AM   #42
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut810 View Post

This is funny. Your first sentence suggests that she is out having beers with people you disagree with. Liking a tweet, and agreeing with one or two things another person agrees with does not mean you agree with everything they say or did. The woman literally spent years after the last books came out promoting LGBT and Diverse ideals without prompt before it was a fad. There is no reason to believe that she does not hold those ideals, while still keeping a limit of flashing the old Johnson at little girls (see Jessica Yaniv)
And see, this is another thing I don't get about the current Left. The idea that, if I "Like" or repeat or agree with something a person says, that I am 100% in lockstep with everything they say, think, or believe. Like, NO, when did that sh*t start?

For example, I think Ben Shapiro's insights on economics are pretty spot-on and rather brilliant. On the other hand, I think his opinions on abortion are completely f*cking ridiculous. Therefore, if I "Like" a post of his about economic policy, to most people on the Left they'd assume I automatically agree with EVERY thing he says, when I most certainly do not. I think he's 100% Right about some things and 100% wrong about OTHER things.

But, like... that isn't how it works, now. "You like ______, and _______ said something nasty about ______, so therefore they're awful and so are you for agreeing with them." Uh... what if I DON'T agree with them about that one thing, though? What if on that particular subject, I more agree with you? Like, it's crazy.

Even George Carlin, the most brilliant man to ever walk the Earth, had some stuff in his head that was straight from f*cking Mars. Nobody bats a thousand. I can agree with some, or most of what someone says, and still be within my rights to think they're a complete idiot about something else. At least, that SHOULD be how it works.

I don't know, man. I think it's okay if me and Hitler both liked the color red, that shouldn't by default mean I agree with him about a single f*cking other thing beyond that. I don't get where this "All or Nothing" stuff comes from with these younger kids. It's like they don't grasp nuance.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 01:21 AM   #43
Prowler
Emperor

Jesus this thread

Anyway...

I've only watched 3 of Harry Potter films. The first 2 were watched by nearly everyone of my generation when they came out. Don't remember them anymore but remember liking the 2nd one the best.

Then I saw one that came out around 2006 or 2007 and didn't like it much. By then I had outgrown the franchise anyway.

So, whatever JK Rowling says or things about anything is irrelevant to me, basically.

As for the last Leo post, that's true. I've had wrestling fans wonder why I keep liking Tessa Blanchard after the allegations made against her a few years ago came out. Because, after all, if you enjoy the body of work of someone who's allegedly racist, it means you're obviously a racist yourself too

Oh and tread carefully when saying something positive about Hulk Hogan among people aged 30 and under. I mean, that's been a rule of Internet wrestling discussions for a long time now, but it got worse since the whole Gawker incident.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 03:04 AM   #44
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post

As for the last Leo post, that's true. I've had wrestling fans wonder why I keep liking Tessa Blanchard after the allegations made against her a few years ago came out. Because, after all, if you enjoy the body of work of someone who's allegedly racist, it means you're obviously a racist yourself too
I'll never not like Tessa Blanchard and her body of work (and her body as well). I will also always love AJ Lee and trust her judgement in working with her. It's impossible for her to not have heard the rumors, so if she's trusting Tess to work with her, that's good enough for me.

As for Hogan, dude apologized a million times by now and people like Mr. T and Booker T (heh) got no probs with him, which their opinion means way more than all the non-black people pretending to be offended on their behalf. To them I say, give a rest. Hulkamania will always run wild.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 03:14 AM   #45
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Pretty bizarre stuff from these sort of people. Even going back a ways. Drunk Mel Gibson gets pulled over by the cops and says some actual racist stuff (I mean, he did)... and what? I need to burn my copies of Lethal Weapon? Of The Road Warrior? We need to make him give back his Oscars for Braveheart? On the other side of the equation there are tons of actors and directors on the other side saying downright evil and also actual racist things in the name of progressivism on Twitter or to anyone who will listen. I can't lie and say my level of respect for said actor or director or whoever doesn't go down in either situation, or hit bottom. But I'm able to divorce the actor from the work or the part. Good work is good work, and a good movie is a good movie. Or more on point, they can be brilliant in one way, but wrong in one or many ways and there is absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging and respecting the former.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
For example, I think Ben Shapiro's insights on economics are pretty spot-on and rather brilliant. On the other hand, I think his opinions on abortion are completely f*cking ridiculous. Therefore, if I "Like" a post of his about economic policy, to most people on the Left they'd assume I automatically agree with EVERY thing he says, when I most certainly do not. I think he's 100% Right about some things and 100% wrong about OTHER things.
Exactly. And I'm totally with this. Ben Shapiro is a super smart, eloquent dude. But as soon as he drifts into the anti-abortion stuff and the God stuff I tune completely out. I understand it, I respect it... but no. Though I give a pass to the God stuff, because even if I am completely not religious in the slightest... a lot of these guys speak the truth when they shine a light on what happens when religion is slowly removed from the equation entirely. Not anarchy, not all-out whatever. But we see it now clearly. They form their own religion. Their own ideology. Only its not sitting in a church closing your eyes and praying, it's getting high fives and likes on Facebook and Twitter, going after imaginary nazis and othering people and "Fixing" inequalities you find or invent.

And yeah, it's a very simple-minded "Gotcha!" kind of mentality from the left on that stuff, because they basically know they have nothing but they know they have enough people in their corner bally-hoing "Yeah! That's right!" so they just do it anyway. In regard to "See! This thing you like from this bad person! That means you're 100% the same as him!"

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 03-14-2022 at 01:44 AM.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 03:32 AM   #46
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Drunk Mel Gibson gets pulled over by the cops and says some actual racist stuff (I mean, he did)... and what? I need to burn my copies of Lethal Weapon? Of The Road Warrior? We need to make him give back his Oscars for it?
Ah, and there's another level of hypocrisy. They want you to boycott Mel Gibson stuff cause he waved at Trump that one time.... but all these people crying about JK Rowling don't dare suggest actually boycotting the Harry Potter franchise.

The left wants you to do everything as they do and say and even think in lockstep but they don't even follow their own rules.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 03-13-2022, 07:02 AM   #47
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior

Quote:
And see, this is another thing I don't get about the current Left. The idea that, if I "Like" or repeat or agree with something a person says, that I am 100% in lockstep with everything they say, think, or believe. Like, NO, when did that sh*t start?
Really early on in the progressive history. Its where 'cancel culture' started and why people will search through years of tweets to find *THAT ONE* that proves that this person engaged in wrong think at some point in their history and they *have* to repent for whatever edge lord stuff they said when they were 13.

Its one of the solid "cult" indicators of the ideology.
Old 03-13-2022, 10:20 AM   #48
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post

As for Hogan, dude apologized a million times by now and people like Mr. T and Booker T (heh) got no probs with him, which their opinion means way more than all the non-black people pretending to be offended on their behalf.
And don't forget F*cking Virgil.

Old 03-13-2022, 10:30 AM   #49
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
I think for about 85% or more of trans, it's more of a fetish than a mental illness. Like, dudes with a whole lot of free time and narcissism fantasizing about what they'd look like in a dress, or having people oogle them going down the street, and how much life would be easier if they aren't expected to be "the man" or ever "man up." And then you have the media and shrinks telling them "You CAN be a woman! You can be one today, if you want, and it'll be 100% valid! If anyone says different, they're the same as Hitler!" which only pushes them further into it and gets them excited.

I don't get the "trans man" stuff. That's probably much more weighing towards mental health than the former. With a heavy dose of not liking gender norms surrounding what is expected of a woman in society and how they'd rather just take on the traditional male norms. Or maybe they figure it's better to automatically be a special, protected and applauded member of an oppressed yet brave group than just another unremarkable woman in what they decide is "a man's world" anyway. Also, most of these pre-transition aren't exactly attractive to begin with, so maybe they think "well, I never had a chance anyway."

But again. They can do whatever they want as long as they're an adult and aren't hurting anybody else. 100% support them. Just don't expect society and every institution around them to bend and break to give them validation or over-representation. That's where we get into bad territory.
You have completely nailed it with this post.
Basically nothing else needs to be said.

Quote:
As for the transgender thing, I find it oddly serendipitous in light of this conversation that just yesterday an article showed up in my news feed about how a lot of doctors all over the world say off-the-record, without being named, that they're not always 100% on wanting to declare a positive diagnosis for gender dysphoria but they are "pressured" to comply even if their professional opinion may not align with making such a diagnosis. Supposedly, some of them have been threatened with being disbarred if they don't just go along. This kind of throws a wrench into the "Trust the Science" narrative, when so many doctors say that "I'm not especially in agreement with this BUT I have to go along with it anyway if I want to keep working in the medical field."

One of those articles seems to show up at least once a year or so. So like, I just can't help but wonder, if the whole thing is so completely and infallibly legit, then why do a lot of the "professionals" claim they're not actually allowed to give their "professional" opinion on the subject? Isn't that kinda weird?
Our left friends will tell you that: "it is never happens" or "it is all alt-right propaganda" or "you are just bigot-nazi, who believes rumors, because you want to kill all trans, because, you are scared they are more sexy than you".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
Hi again Sumac. I think you can forgive me for wanting to clarify certain points since you have a history of taking some very extreme positions...
As always you act like a coward who can't argue for his own position.

Also, I think defending mentally ill people right to control society and mutilate children is an extreme position to take as well, but it seems you don't think so. So I guess it makes two of us.

Quote:
Like I said there are bound to be some instances of violence in any public space but the amount of recorded instances of violence instigated by trans women in women only spaces like public toilets or changing rooms is remarkably low.
Does it really matter that its low?

If you know that women statistically has bigger chance to be assaulted by psychos and there is a sure way to stop it, why do you think that leaving even remarkably low possibility of it is enough? It is almost like you think that women are lesser being than mentally ill males and, because, of this they deserve less.
Tell me, what do you really think?

Quote:
I don't pretend to know the answer to that but I believe that with time and education people will eventually accept trans people for the gender they identify as and allow them to use the relevant spaces. Just like the majority of the population accepted that gay people were born that way and they weren't going to perv or sexually assault you if you shared a changing room or public toilet with them.
It will be impossible to accept person with beard and dick as a woman, no matter how many centuries had passed. Unless you are blind or stupid or brainwashed.

Also, Gays are not mentally ill people, who want to chop off their body parts to "fix" their bodies and achieve some "ideal". Which is why trans are always will be dangerous, because, it is a Russian roulette with psychos. Something that no-one should play, trust my personal experience (which most likely you won't give a **** about, because, you are brainwashed and self-absorbed lefty Westerner who cares only about himself and virtue signaling).

Quote:
The problem with your argument is that you insist that trans people are all mentally ill when they are not.
Mate, listen here, when you think you are of different biological sex, then you really are and ready to dress the part and chop off your body parts to suit that "role" you are mentally ill. There can not be two opinions about it, no matter, what modern "infallible" science says. The same "science", which was adamant that COVID doesn't transmit between people or that virus "in no way shape or form could escape from a laboratory" and everyone who said it was were proclaimed lunatics and "racists".

There is literally no difference with people who starve themselves to death or gouge their eyes out or chop off their body parts, because, they fell like they don't fit their bodies and so on.

The only reason trans are excluded from that list is under the pressure of LGB+ organizations, because, they have already achieved everything they initially wanted and they need a way to preserve their ability to launder money and exert influence over society and governments.

Quote:
We've talked about this on another thread but here in the UK (as I assume in many countries) when trans people want to undergo gender realignment surgery they have to undergo psychological examination. These are conducted by doctors working for the NHS so there is no financial incentive for them to give a particular diagnosis. The conspiracy theory that entirety of the global scientific community advocate certain things because it's more profitable would be more believable if the things the right claims they advocate were more profitable. There are much easier and more profitable grifts than convincing people they are the wrong gender. I imagine a better grift (in the sense of being a big fish in a small pond) would be the de-transitioners as you put it. That's just as big hokum as gay conversion therapy. In reality things like this are incredibly damaging practices that prey upon people who have difficulty accepting who they are and even the few that think are 'cured' inevitably find themselves 'relapsing' because once you accept that there are genetic reasons why someone is gay or trans no amount of 'therapy' is going to alter that.
You do understand that you put a logic bomb under your own argument, mate?

If, as you say, number of trans is so small that it is impossible to make a big profit on them, than number of de-transitioners is even smaller. And, naturally, even less, profitable.

You are basically arguing nonsense and all that just to deny possibility that doctors can use trans as source of income, which explains why they don't vehemently argue against trans being a mental illness, which it is.

Quote:
Also I have NEVER heard of Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual people promoting incest, zoophilia, pedophilia or cannibalism. That's such an outlandish claim I'm going to need some actual proof of that. These things are universally seen as morally wrong and frankly no sane member of the LGBTQ community would ever want to associate with anything like that. Far from fearing being labelled a bigot (by whom?) I imagine they would be very quick to denounce them for fear of bigots against them using it to further the age old stereotypes that they are sexual deviants. Links on this please or it didn't happen.
You need a list of Gays outed as pedophiles? I suspect it will be quite long. But it is not exactly the easiest thing to research. So, pardon me, but no links for now.
Later I will provide such information.

Quote:
When she started being openly hostile to trans people. Even then most people cut her some slack on the issue until she started openly supporting far right bigots that advocate violence against trans people.
Links or didn't happen.
Also, I ask you to provide quotes from her Twitter, which is significantly easier to find, especially since trans, like true zealots must be archiving everything she said just to fuel their enraged psychotic hearts.

Quote:
That doesn't happen. Sumac made it up.
I didn't know I am so powerful that I've created massive propaganda campaign, which tells how amazing it is to be true to yourself and be LGB and T!

Quote:
Nonsense spread by grifters and believed by idiots.
"My left magazine haven't said that, therefore it doesn't exist or have any substance".

Last edited by Sumac; 03-13-2022 at 10:50 AM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 10:39 AM   #50
Sumac
Banned

Continuation...

Quote:
No one should be doing that but as I've said a few times in this thread it never got ugly with JK Rowling until she started palling up with some very dangerous people.
Like who? Why are they dangerous?

Also, its funny how you are talking about supporting "Feminism" and "trans" in the same sentence, considering those "ideologies" literally oppose each other and encroach on each other's existence.

Quote:
I'll say again anyone attempting to dox JK Rowling or encouraging violence against her is wrong but it's funny when this happens often on the right we're supposed to accept that it's just a few bad eggs and doesn't represent the whole but that courtesy is rarely extended to the Left.
Could it be, because, Western world largely controlled by Left virtue signaling media and corporations who, at least on a surface level, are on board with its agenda?

Nah, its just alt-rights propaganda, sure it has nothing to do with the "cancel culture" or how stupid "Me too" and "BLM" turned up.

Quote:
The basic right for trans people to even exist isn't any where near the consensus it is for say gay people and frankly there's no shortage of homophobes who feel they shouldn't exist either.
I find this lefty logic adorable: "you think women have certain biological difference with men and they should be talked about = you want all trans DEAD!".

Talking about hyperbole and what Left can get away with.

Quote:
I've always been on the fence on the origins of Covid-19. I'd be fine accepting that it was manufactured in a lab but would that also mean that previous forms of Covid were also manufactured? Even the one that came from the US in alleged similar animals jumped to humans way?
Why is that?

Quote:
I don't get where this "All or Nothing" stuff comes from with these younger kids. It's like they don't grasp nuance.
Because, they stay kids mentally.
They are literally imbeciles who can't think in anything outside of "black and white".

I think, you have noticed that, whenever, they talk about any serious issue, they start to compare it, not to something that had happened in an actual history, but comic books and Hollywood movies.

And a lot of times, they take issue with fictional stuff, as if it is was a real problem, like half-naked women in video games or "supposed" racism in depiction of orcs in the Lord of the Rings.

Its like they are broken and don't know or comprehend where fiction ends and reality begins.

Last edited by Sumac; 03-13-2022 at 10:47 AM.
Old 03-13-2022, 10:53 AM   #51
Leo656
The Franchise

It only means that THIS specific Covid strain with all its very specific quirks would necessarily have been man-made. Nothing about that whatsoever rests upon ALL Covid being man-made. That's silly.

I'd have to pull the articles about it. But basically the theory is that the scientists were tinkering with various pre-existing viruses to find ways to make them more dangerous. To do that, you need a sample of an already-existing virus. Ergo, the idea that Covid-19, specifically, was a "designer" virus created in a lab in NO way suggests or supports that "all forms of Covid were man-made." Literally no one has ever said that was the case, all anyone has said is that they took a pre-existing form of Covid and made it even more dangerous.

All squares are rectangles. However, NOT all rectangles are squares.

Old 03-13-2022, 05:27 PM   #52
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

I didn't know where else to put this, but former President Barack Obama has tested positive for COVID-19.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...d-19-rcna19848
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 06:43 PM   #53
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
I didn't know where else to put this, but former President Barack Obama has tested positive for COVID-19.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...d-19-rcna19848
I mean, unless he got hospitalized, why do we care? By now saying some got CoVid is similar to making a headline that someone got the flu or a real bad cold.

Old 03-13-2022, 06:56 PM   #54
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

It's already been proven that the Coronavirus lab in Wuhan was doing gain of function research with Coronaviruses -- and with our money, no less. Something Fauci swore they weren't doing.

Now, there is no direct link between that fact and COVID 19 that can be found... but certainly this doesn't look good. Also next to the fact that we have never found COVID 19 in any Wuhan animals to date.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 05:30 AM   #55
Sumac
Banned

Sane and amazing trans people, everyone.
Old 03-15-2022, 10:12 AM   #56
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
The tolerant left.

Old 03-15-2022, 10:17 AM   #57
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
I just took a look at the account and its pretty blatantly a joke account. Don't fall for 4Chan trolls like the left does. It only makes you look as foolish as they are.
Old 03-15-2022, 10:45 AM   #58
Sumac
Banned

Oh well, but anyhow that's not far off from the usual SJW activists say.
Old 03-15-2022, 11:23 AM   #59
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut810 View Post
I just took a look at the account and its pretty blatantly a joke account. Don't fall for 4Chan trolls like the left does. It only makes you look as foolish as they are.
LMAO naw, there are a lot of people with crazy thoughts like that posting all over Twitter every day.

It might be a parody account but it's poking fun at the reality of these clowns.

Old 03-15-2022, 03:02 PM   #60
neatoman
Emperor

... I think it's odd that things Rowling said on twitter is what dominates the discussion right now, not anything about the contents of the books themselves. I can guarantee you, there is nothing about the LGBT in those books, at least nothing explicit.

Something that is explicitly in the book... Is inbreeding. That's probably the weirdest thing about the series, several characters are explicitly inbred and there are context clues even more characters are. Sirius Black and Tonks are first cousins once removed and the main characters speculated that they have been lovers, they weren't but it's kind of fucked up that they would assume that knowing they're blood relatives.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote