The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 35 72.92%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 13 27.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2021, 10:29 PM   #841
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Not at all for kids, which is what the left is deceptively basing all of their fear tactics around. The flu kills way, way, WAY more kids than COVID has.
Check the video posted above and tell me what you think.

Instagram took it down and Facebook is banning all accounts showing this video.

The only part that gets me is that ivermectin or whatever it's called is still being mentioned near the end. What is it about this medicine?
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 09-20-2021 at 10:41 PM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 02:15 AM   #842
Mayhem
Mad Scientist
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
What is it about this medicine?
The fact Trump mentioned it.

Ivermectin (the human version) has shown improvement for people with milder forms of Covid. That part I'm perfectly happy to accept. It has shown poorly against more serious infections, and is very dangerous to take at the levels touted around to treat it in such fashion. That's why the FDA has banned it for treatment, not because it can't but because of the doseage levels needed.

Also the fact you can only get the human version on prescription and as soon as people discovered this part and were reaching for the horse stuff... bam also banned for the obvious reasons (it's meant for horses not humans and can cause you to crap out your intestinal lining!). Probably also those people who couldn't afford to get treated in hospital, which is entirely different streak to the way the American health system operates that's been done over for decades compared to here, Canada, Australia etc.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 02:29 AM   #843
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 22,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Check the video posted above and tell me what you think.
Honestly? Fake conspiracy driven stuff edited deceptively, the same as the leftist media does every minute. We have to keep an even keel. And the patient they refer to in the middle had only received the 2nd dose the same week... which not only makes them not "fully vaccinated" but it means their body is still producing the immune response from the dose they just received. As in, highly susceptible. And the one they refer to who just came out of surgery and was "coerced" (how so? by whom? how? they offer nothing) into having a vaccine right after major surgery? Sounds like a bad idea and their bad. Why would you tempt fate by provoking your immune system while your body is already fighting to heal from something drastic? And all of this is assuming all of the facts the lady is saying are 100% true, which I'm willing to do for the sake of the argument. Though beyond flashing her ID the video offers almost 0 corroborative anything.

Also, the "it was PULLED from Instagram!!!" stuff is pretty meaningless. Dr. Drew was deplatformed from YouTube for so much as mentioning "ivermectin" in a video where it just came up in conversation with another doctor. Yes. We know Youtube and Facebook have been galvanized (via threat) by the government to police stuff... usually it's videos getting deleted for 0 logical reason just because of the algorithms. It's stupid and it's anti-free speech and also even anti-data or discussion of data (which in itself is anti-science on its face) but that doesn't give the videos deleted some sense of higher truth just because.

If you want to look at a real conspiracy... dig into the ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and monoclonal antibody treatments further. Actual treatments for the symptoms of COVID, viable at different stages with actual ongoing studies and results. They are considered "alternative" treatments... and yet... alternatives to what? There is no "regular" treatment at all. If you go to the hospital with COVID you are just given Tylenol and sent home and told to lock yourself in a room unless you ask for them. No one is actually interested in pursuing treatments. Just... vaccines and masks and lockdowns. But we already know why.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 09-21-2021 at 03:06 AM.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 07:34 AM   #844
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Honestly? Fake conspiracy driven stuff edited deceptively, the same as the leftist media does every minute. We have to keep an even keel. And the patient they refer to in the middle had only received the 2nd dose the same week... which not only makes them not "fully vaccinated" but it means their body is still producing the immune response from the dose they just received. As in, highly susceptible. And the one they refer to who just came out of surgery and was "coerced" (how so? by whom? how? they offer nothing) into having a vaccine right after major surgery? Sounds like a bad idea and their bad. Why would you tempt fate by provoking your immune system while your body is already fighting to heal from something drastic? And all of this is assuming all of the facts the lady is saying are 100% true, which I'm willing to do for the sake of the argument. Though beyond flashing her ID the video offers almost 0 corroborative anything.

Also, the "it was PULLED from Instagram!!!" stuff is pretty meaningless. Dr. Drew was deplatformed from YouTube for so much as mentioning "ivermectin" in a video where it just came up in conversation with another doctor. Yes. We know Youtube and Facebook have been galvanized (via threat) by the government to police stuff... usually it's videos getting deleted for 0 logical reason just because of the algorithms. It's stupid and it's anti-free speech and also even anti-data or discussion of data (which in itself is anti-science on its face) but that doesn't give the videos deleted some sense of higher truth just because.

If you want to look at a real conspiracy... dig into the ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and monoclonal antibody treatments further. Actual treatments for the symptoms of COVID, viable at different stages with actual ongoing studies and results. They are considered "alternative" treatments... and yet... alternatives to what? There is no "regular" treatment at all. If you go to the hospital with COVID you are just given Tylenol and sent home and told to lock yourself in a room unless you ask for them. No one is actually interested in pursuing treatments. Just... vaccines and masks and lockdowns. But we already know why.
That's why I was curious about your opinion. You always keep a cool head about these things.

Right now the only 'treatment' is the vaccine. I know it doesn't count but ask anyone on the street and they'll say it's the vaccine. But like you said, no one is really interested in alternatives.

Someone also brought up a good question. Why aren't the homeless dropping dead left and right from CoVid? Again, no one seems particularly interested in researching that.

There's also no study on the percentage of people with lasting damage effects. We just know 99.9% survival rate, but what about I guess... The lasting damage rate?
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 08:05 AM   #845
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Everyone's experience is different. Like I said, for me, everyone minus one recovered 100% as if nothing ever happened. The most things they all said in common is the only 'lasting' thing was the loss of taste, but it comes back to them from anything to a few days to weeks, but it does come back. No one told me anything about lung or heart problems or being out of breathe or whatever. Just the loss of taste, temporarily. Even one of my exes who basically went through a week of hell and couldn't taste Thanksgiving dinner eventually got her taste back with no other side effects.

It's just different for everyone. It's not as scary as the media portrays it, but it's still nothing to take so lightly.

I never compared it to the flu, I know it's worse than the flu, but if you have a good immune system, your body basically treats it as if it was the flu and kicks it out quickly. There are way too many people that have gotten CoVid and kicked it to the curb in days, and this was before the vaccine existed. But you know, people recovering from CoVid is boring so it doesn't make the news. You can't use that to fear monger, so they only mention deaths.
You've been lucky, as have most of the ones I know personally. My husband is seeing a completely different picture, though. He's on dialysis, and has seen several people get it, and most ended up either hospitalized or worse. And right now, there are seven people in the clinic he goes to who have it, and all but two were already vaccinated. Older folks with existing issues, but, still. The fact that they are still getting it and ending up in the hospital should cause concern for anyone who has loved ones with any kind of vulnerability. The thing about a common flu is it's usually here and gone in a few weeks. This has been running rampant for nearly two YEARS now, with little sign of getting control. Every time we think it's getting better, another nasty variant pops up, more virulent or spreadable than before. And it shows no signs of stopping or easing up. We literally have no idea what the end result of all this will be, what the final toll in lives, medical costs, and damages to the world economy will be. Yet people are still acting like it's no worse than a flu, when it IS, just by the fact it's been running unchecked for this long, even with precautions.

I'm not "scared" of this. Not for myself, certainly, though I have HIGH concerns for my spouse and millions of others like him. They are the ones paying the price for all the rampant ignorance and irresponsibility of those who have been treating this pandemic like a joke from the beginning. How many have to die or suffer lifelong issues before those people wake up and realize they are killing their own families and friends? I just don't know what to say to people like that.

It does strike me as incredibly dense that those same people who wail about being required to get vaccinated never seem to have a response when one points out that even Washington required his men to get inoculated against smallpox during the Revolution. Funny how a couple hundred years seems to dull the memory of what is "acceptable" loss of personal choice vs the risks to the community at large. If soldiers are willing to swallow whatever arguments they might have and roll up a sleeve, I think the rest of us can do at least as much. I mean, everyone crows about the benefits and privileges that come with citizenship, but somehow people always seem to forget it comes with certain RESPONSIBILITIES to our fellow man as well. I find that a little disappointing.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 09:12 AM   #846
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
You've been lucky, as have most of the ones I know personally. My husband is seeing a completely different picture, though. He's on dialysis, and has seen several people get it, and most ended up either hospitalized or worse. And right now, there are seven people in the clinic he goes to who have it, and all but two were already vaccinated. Older folks with existing issues, but, still. The fact that they are still getting it and ending up in the hospital should cause concern for anyone who has loved ones with any kind of vulnerability. The thing about a common flu is it's usually here and gone in a few weeks. This has been running rampant for nearly two YEARS now, with little sign of getting control. Every time we think it's getting better, another nasty variant pops up, more virulent or spreadable than before. And it shows no signs of stopping or easing up. We literally have no idea what the end result of all this will be, what the final toll in lives, medical costs, and damages to the world economy will be. Yet people are still acting like it's no worse than a flu, when it IS, just by the fact it's been running unchecked for this long, even with precautions.

I'm not "scared" of this. Not for myself, certainly, though I have HIGH concerns for my spouse and millions of others like him. They are the ones paying the price for all the rampant ignorance and irresponsibility of those who have been treating this pandemic like a joke from the beginning. How many have to die or suffer lifelong issues before those people wake up and realize they are killing their own families and friends? I just don't know what to say to people like that.

It does strike me as incredibly dense that those same people who wail about being required to get vaccinated never seem to have a response when one points out that even Washington required his men to get inoculated against smallpox during the Revolution. Funny how a couple hundred years seems to dull the memory of what is "acceptable" loss of personal choice vs the risks to the community at large. If soldiers are willing to swallow whatever arguments they might have and roll up a sleeve, I think the rest of us can do at least as much. I mean, everyone crows about the benefits and privileges that come with citizenship, but somehow people always seem to forget it comes with certain RESPONSIBILITIES to our fellow man as well. I find that a little disappointing.
I mean if the vaccine was actually reliable, and you know... an actual vaccine, not something where they actually had to to change Webster's definition of vaccine to make this concoction count, it would be ok, but it's obviously not.

We should not need 2 shots for a vaccine not should we need boosters. One and done for life. If you can't do that then back to the drawing board, don't just say 'ehhhh this is good enough' and continue to push this faulty product without even trying to improve upon it.

Now you got, I believe, Chris Rock, who is fully vaccinated saying he got CoVid and catching it bad enough that he's saying 'trust me, you don't want this'.... and yet he's still peddling you to get the vaccine. Lot of good it's doing him.

And before you say 'it woulda been worse if he didn't get the vaccine', we don't know. No one knows. You're just swallowing whatever the CDC is feeding you.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 10:48 AM   #847
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 6,750
Its gotten to the point where Seth Mcfarlane made a get the Vaccine PSA using Stewie and Brian from Family guy explaining why its good.

https://twitter.com/FamilyGuyonFOX/s...54341580251136

__________________





I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 11:11 AM   #848
IMJ
Foot Elite
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 3,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Its gotten to the point where Seth Mcfarlane made a get the Vaccine PSA using Stewie and Brian from Family guy explaining why its good.

https://twitter.com/FamilyGuyonFOX/s...54341580251136

McFarlane = Talented guy but raging leftist from every point of view.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 11:30 AM   #849
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Its gotten to the point where Seth Mcfarlane made a get the Vaccine PSA using Stewie and Brian from Family guy explaining why its good.

https://twitter.com/FamilyGuyonFOX/s...54341580251136

ROFL. As if anyone cares about Family Guy in 2021.

Just saw it. Basic NPC stuff and misinformation, especially with what we know now.

They make it sound like you don't get sick with the vaccine and it works for life. Both wrong.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 09-21-2021 at 11:35 AM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 01:10 PM   #850
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 13,143
Oh... you didn't...

I know whoever decided that using NPC in real life thought it sounded edgy and like some kind of philosophical judgement and commentary on the average person, but god damn that will never not be cringy.

IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 02:15 PM   #851
1987
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
The only part that gets me is that ivermectin or whatever it's called is still being mentioned near the end. What is it about this medicine?
The nurse at the end is basically saying they are not allowed to use Ivermectin for any reason whatsoever on covid patients unless they want to get fired.

Even though it’s been approved in 79 countries

https://gab.com/mitchellvii/posts/106964129316589722


Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
It does strike me as incredibly dense that those same people who wail about being required to get vaccinated never seem to have a response when one points out that even Washington required his men to get inoculated against smallpox during the Revolution. Funny how a couple hundred years seems to dull the memory of what is "acceptable" loss of personal choice vs the risks to the community at large. If soldiers are willing to swallow whatever arguments they might have and roll up a sleeve, I think the rest of us can do at least as much. I mean, everyone crows about the benefits and privileges that come with citizenship, but somehow people always seem to forget it comes with certain RESPONSIBILITIES to our fellow man as well. I find that a little disappointing.
You and your bigotry toward the unvaccinated are part of the problem.

The unvaccinated are NOT taking away your freedom, the government is, and you are aiding and abetting a corrupt government. It’s time to take off your masks, 2 years, 2 vaccines, and a communist takeover later, you still don’t understand what’s going on?

If you don’t think Biden cutting off MABs to FL and TX then flooding those states with illegals is by design to drive up COVID numbers to keep the tyranny in place indefinitely, you’re really not paying attention.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 02:21 PM   #852
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,501
Illegals that, btw, are not mandated to take the vaccine. Just us tax payers.


Sorry for the term NPC, but that PSA was literally repeating word for word the exact same script every Leftist has been saying about the vaccine. I never bought into the meme until now, but wow. Word for word.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 02:26 PM   #853
1987
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 392
“The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected”

I don’t know what’s more fascinating:

- Watching the global reset of our way of life as the wealthy and powerful gather all for themselves and wipe out the middle class.

or

- That so many people can’t see it happening and think it’s about a virus.

IF the claims about the unvaxxed all dying and overrunning the hospitals WERE true, THEN there'd be no need to threaten & fire hospital staff who refuse to get the vaxx, since they would all see how well it worked and DEMAND it.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 02:33 PM   #854
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 22,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Sorry for the term NPC
I wouldn't be.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 02:49 PM   #855
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
“The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected”

I don’t know what’s more fascinating:

- Watching the global reset of our way of life as the wealthy and powerful gather all for themselves and wipe out the middle class.

or

- That so many people can’t see it happening and think it’s about a virus.

IF the claims about the unvaxxed all dying and overrunning the hospitals WERE true, THEN there'd be no need to threaten & fire hospital staff who refuse to get the vaxx, since they would all see how well it worked and DEMAND it.
To be fair some hospitals are dropping the vax-mandate and rehiring staff. They understand saving lives is more important than sucking Biden off.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 05:19 AM   #856
Mayhem
Mad Scientist
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
The nurse at the end is basically saying they are not allowed to use Ivermectin for any reason whatsoever on covid patients unless they want to get fired.

Even though it’s been approved in 79 countries

https://gab.com/mitchellvii/posts/106964129316589722
Because the FDA has banned it for the treatment of Covid. Whether you agree with that decision or not, if a government organisation tells you not to do something, you tend to find something rather bad can happen to you if you decide to go against it.

I also had a fact check on the post you linked to. Only about half the districts in Uttar Pradesh are declaring themselves Covid free (so not all of them) and the rate of testing is not a significant proportion of the population, so they are only declaring "Covid free" because no one has tested positive, not that there aren't actually cases going on. It's as Trump said, if we tested less, our figures would be lower!
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 09:56 AM   #857
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 22,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Because the FDA has banned it for the treatment of Covid.
They haven't banned anything, nor are they able to. Not approving something is far from banning a thing. The COVID vaccines weren't even FDA approved until 5 minutes ago, yet were going on for the better part of a year.

Quote:
It's as Trump said, if we tested less, our figures would be lower!
Is that untrue? Because that's what China did when they miraculously cured COVID within like a couple months of their lockdown.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 10:19 AM   #858
1987
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Because the FDA has banned it for the treatment of Covid. Whether you agree with that decision or not, if a government organisation tells you not to do something, you tend to find something rather bad can happen to you if you decide to go against it.

I also had a fact check on the post you linked to. Only about half the districts in Uttar Pradesh are declaring themselves Covid free (so not all of them) and the rate of testing is not a significant proportion of the population, so they are only declaring "Covid free" because no one has tested positive, not that there aren't actually cases going on. It's as Trump said, if we tested less, our figures would be lower!
yes doctors are being threatened by big gov to choose between their medical license or saving lives. already exposed on that project veritas video that they are leaving unvaccinated patients to die on ventilators instead of prescribing life saving treatments like IVERMECTIN, and only prescribing IVERMECTIN to vaccinated patients to save their lives since the narrative is that the unvaxxed are dying while the vaxxed are surviving. part 2 is coming out today should be interesting.

https://noqreport.com/2021/09/22/her...prescriptions/

Also if your president biden would do his job and secure the open borders and not import thousands of disease ridden foreigners, we might have less cases. its not just covid, they are bringing measles, malaria, tuberculosis. in just one year, biden will have imported a new illegal population larger than 12 states and DC. this is an insurrection against the citizens of the United States. every democrat voted against a mandate to vaccinate those crossing the border. tell me more about the “science”. soon you’ll have more to worry about than just “covid”.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-tuberculosis/

getting tested for covid is the scam, thats how they inflate the case numbers. even the fda admits it

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/...inity-m-resp-4

and why do vaccinated individuals carry a higher viral load then unvaccinated? again, it’s all a scam to keep you sick and reliant on big pharma/ big government.

https://www.technocracy.news/scienti...he-viral-load/

The Lancet preprint specifically states: “Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020.” A “breakthrough case” is one who contracts the virus after being fully vaccinated. ? TN Editor

covid vaccines have killed over 200,000 Americans

https://rumble.com/vm8ayu-tfnt-1-cov...americans.html
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 11:27 AM   #859
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 10,501
Biden is donating tons of vaccines to poorer countries to help combat CoVid everywhere else.

I kinda agree with this. I mean, aren't all these variants coming from other countries? If they can keep their **** under control there, we might actually beat this thing.

I haven't heard of a variant being formed in the US. They always seem to come from other countries that made their way here.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 12:11 PM   #860
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 22,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
covid vaccines have killed over 200,000 Americans

https://rumble.com/vm8ayu-tfnt-1-cov...americans.html
Utter bullsh**. Even if we're to assume that the present number of deaths in the US is solely due to COVID, which is 679,000 as of this moment is accurate (which let's do for the sake of argument)... you're telling me 30% of those deaths were people dying from a vaccine? That's not even possible. And most of those deaths were before there was any vaccine to speak of.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
indigocuck

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.