The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-18-2021, 11:01 AM   #21
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Yeah, and I've weighed in on this in other threads. While women seem able to "grow out" of lesbian stuff or at least compartmentalize it into light bisexual stuff (or like they'll say stuff like "I'm in a relationship with a man right now, but I'm still attracted to women" but you fast forward even 10-15 years, they never actually ended up dating any chicks), 9 times out of 10 for dudes once they go gay, it is a vortex of ass from which there is no return.

I honestly haven't ever heard of even 1 guy who ever went gay and then straight again. Never. I've heard of guys that went bi that went 100% gay later on, but that's about it.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 12:48 PM   #22
CyberCubed
Overlord

I think it's also because women can be attracted to other women even in a platonic sense, like you always see women say that other women are beautiful, attractive or pretty, and of course women get together to get their nails done, shop for clothing together, style their hair together at the hair salon...so they're with other women constantly doing things to make themselves look more attractive.

Men tend to not do that stuff. So for a man to *want* to sleep with another man or start finding men attractive, it's more likely they realize they're gay. They were just with women before because they assumed they had to be straight or that's what society told them to do, but then they got older and realized they liked men.

Also ALL women experiment with other women, if given the chance. If you tell two straight guys to kiss each other even as a prank/joke, a lot would refuse. But two women? They'll kiss each other no problem.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 01:05 PM   #23
Leo656
The Franchise

One of my wife's friends on FB is apparently bisexual; he apparently prefers guys but still has sex with women often. So there's one.

Although that's an "internet person" and I generally only count people I know and/or have interacted with in Real Life when it comes to anecdotal evidence. BUT, it's an example, so there ya go.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 02:41 PM   #24
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
attracted...in a platonic sense
Cubed, hun, everyone can. That's called friendship.

Quote:
Also ALL women experiment with other women, if given the chance.
No. We don't. Maybe some, but certainly not "all."

#NotAllWomenButYouPretendWeDon'tExistBecauseThatDo esn'tTurnYouOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
vortex of ass
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 02:48 PM   #25
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Two minutes of being serious about retarded queer crap:

"Pansexual" is a meaningless term
the real reason? People got used to bi-sexual, so it was no longer abnormal and people couldn't feel 'special' anymore. so, enter pan sexuality, or whatever lando is supposed to be in solo..

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 10:48 PM   #26
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Proper term for this is bestiality...
Idk, the Turtles and other such fantasy fictional characters are kind of a gray area. The Turtles are technically green humans with shells. I'd only call it bestiality if April actually wanted to molest regular pet shop turtles.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 07:17 AM   #27
CyberCubed
Overlord

The Turtles don’t have a penis anyway, people mistake their tails in the Mirage comics for it and that’s why they axed them in all other media. It’s impossible for April and one of the Turtles to have sex. It doesn’t work that way.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:43 AM   #28
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The Turtles don’t have a penis anyway, people mistake their tails in the Mirage comics for it and that’s why they axed them in all other media. It’s impossible for April and one of the Turtles to have sex. It doesn’t work that way.
The fvck? Of course they have em. They're just not drawn cuz its a fvcking comic book & cartoons...

And yeah, its bestiality. They're animals mutated into humanoid form. She is human... in most versions.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 09:03 AM   #29
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Oh they'd have 'em alright... but reptiles are just modestly convenient for family friendly media.

edit: If the TMNT wouldn't because they aren't drawn, then sorry April fans, but the same would apply because pants.
Old 08-19-2021, 09:29 AM   #30
CyberCubed
Overlord

They don’t have them because they’re Turtles, this isn’t the furry section of deviantart and tumblr. Fanart isn’t canon.
Old 08-19-2021, 09:41 AM   #31
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Dear, dear Cubed... biology is as canon as you can get.
Old 08-19-2021, 09:47 AM   #32
CyberCubed
Overlord

I’ve never seen a Turtle penis in real life and have no intention of ever looking it up.
Old 08-19-2021, 09:59 AM   #33
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Don't worry, that's the sort of unseeable thing the internet forces on a person when the time is right.

The sort of thing people quickly try to scroll past, jump to the next page, hit the back button hard enough they end up five pages in their browser history's past... but it's too late, you can not reclaim the innocence you once had before seeing it.

Few go hunting for it. For most the internet simply says "it's time."

Tick... tick... tick...
Old 08-19-2021, 11:59 AM   #34
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Congratulations. I know that coming out is a difficult process.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 12:24 PM   #35
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
Who are you congratulating, exactly?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 12:29 PM   #36
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Honestly wouldn't count Donnie boning April as beastiality. He's about as human as she is. Ironically, Raph boning Mona Lisa or Alopex would also be beastiality since Raph is neither a fox or a space salamander, but no one seems to care cause 'theyre both freaks, let the freaks ****'. That an almost racist xenophobic way of looking at things if all of these fictional characters actually existed.

People that can't tell the difference between a talking humanoid turtle and normal pet shop turtle are a certain kind of something. It's like the same people that would bone Lola Bunny would not also want to **** real rabbits. At least not all of them.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 03:23 PM   #37
Sumac
Banned

Er...there is still a major difference between humans and humanoid animals.

Even if for all intents and purpose Turtles have more common with humans than with turtles, they still are humanoid turtles, i.e. not humans. Which is a breaking point for majority of people, since most people are attracted and want to have sex with only with their own species. Which is perfectly normal, I must add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Ironically, Raph boning Mona Lisa or Alopex would also be beastiality since Raph is neither a fox or a space salamander, but no one seems to care cause 'theyre both freaks, let the freaks ****'. That an almost racist xenophobic way of looking at things if all of these fictional characters actually existed.
It is neither "racist" or "xenophobic" to look at things this way: mutants are not a race and there is a difference between being wary of people from different cultures and creatures, who are not humans. And some of them don't even have the same organs as humans.

If mutants want to bone each other, even if its kind of fruitless, fine by me. If they want to bone humans - only with human consent, but they should no be surprised that some people might find it icky.

Also, consider than in real world those mutants won't look so cuddly or humanized-pretty as in comic books.

Last edited by Sumac; 08-19-2021 at 05:13 PM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 03:32 PM   #38
IMJ
Emperor

Only on the Technodrome forums could a thread like this be made, let alone last several pages.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Who are you congratulating, exactly?
Actually yeah, who are you congratulating exactly?
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 05:14 PM   #39
Sumac
Banned

I think she is projecting.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 05:16 PM   #40
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
It's like the same people that would bone Lola Bunny would not also want to **** real rabbits. At least not all of them.
For one thing, real rabbits can't dunk a basketball, or rock a crop top and booty shorts. At least not very well.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote