The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 07-01-2022, 02:21 PM   #21
Coola Yagami
Overlord

The movie sounds like it's actually going for a kinda sorta TMNT story now.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 06:34 PM   #22
matteso586
Stone Warrior

Who else is starting to think that the new character is Cassandra's son from the future?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 07:37 AM   #23
AquaParade
Banned

Haven't we heard they were working on a new cartoon, years ago? I thought Playmates let something slip a while back, though I suppose it could have been for the Rogen movie as well.

I wonder if they were just waiting for the Rise... movie to release before promoting it.

While I'm not too invested in Saturday morning cartoons, I am very curious to see what they do with the next iteration. I expect something heavily inspired by FW. Either way, they really need to swerve away from Rise...so it will give us an indication of where they see the brand going.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 09:29 AM   #24
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

So, we finally have things on the movie, funny how we all thought the movie got canceled

Looks like we might actually see Leo vs Ralph in this film, in one scene it sounds like it’s narrated by Leo.

I’m looking forward to the trailer, hopefully it’s not like what happened with that Zim flick which dropped I think a week before it got released
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 09:56 AM   #25
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Haven't we heard they were working on a new cartoon, years ago? I thought Playmates let something slip a while back, though I suppose it could have been for the Rogen movie as well.
I don't think so, we know they're making short movies about villains for some reason for Paramount+, but I assume those will only be about 20ish minutes long.

Other than the CG movie coming in theaters in 2023 or so, I don't think any other animation is planned so far.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 10:39 AM   #26
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I don't think so, we know they're making short movies about villains for some reason for Paramount+, but I assume those will only be about 20ish minutes long.

Other than the CG movie coming in theaters in 2023 or so, I don't think any other animation is planned so far.
The thing is, I’m pretty sure someone from Playmates let it slip that they’re working on a new iteration of TMNT figures. It could be for the Paramount stuff but this was a while ago, so idk.

Anyone else remember?

Isn’t TMNT their bread & butter? I assume they need a new TMNT cartoon to keep thriving and I can’t imagine Nick not creating another cartoon, but with streaming, who knows for sure.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 12:31 PM   #27
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Anyone else remember?
I do recall something posted on the forum about that, but can't remember if it sounded like it was a leak or rumor. edit: Though could it have been some of the collector packs that came out in the last couple of years or so?
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 02:10 PM   #28
CyberCubed
Overlord

Playmates is always making figures though like the crossover figures they've been doing with Street Fighter, Strange Things, Karate Kid, etc.

I imagine the next figures are based on the 2023 CG film. They made figures for the 2007 and 2014-2016 movies after all, so they always make figures based on the movies.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 06:32 PM   #29
matteso586
Stone Warrior

Is it me, or is Splinter wearing a different robe?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 08:51 AM   #30
Slash-Dash
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Playmates is always making figures though like the crossover figures they've been doing with Street Fighter, Strange Things, Karate Kid, etc.

I imagine the next figures are based on the 2023 CG film. They made figures for the 2007 and 2014-2016 movies after all, so they always make figures based on the movies.
agreed. I'm certain they are already working on the 2023 movie.
Slash-Dash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 10:00 AM   #31
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
The thing is, I’m pretty sure someone from Playmates let it slip that they’re working on a new iteration of TMNT figures. It could be for the Paramount stuff but this was a while ago, so idk.

Anyone else remember?

Isn’t TMNT their bread & butter? I assume they need a new TMNT cartoon to keep thriving and I can’t imagine Nick not creating another cartoon, but with streaming, who knows for sure.
Yes iam their bread and butter, No one can beat me and i will never stop going into new adventures and fight the turtles forever.The question is not if but when the next series will start.
Let see. After the 1987 ended in 1996 1997 started the next seires that was a failure like rise was called Next mutation. It ended in 1998 it was more of a failure than Rise.
In 2003 then started the 2003 series(5 years later) that ended in 2009. After that in 2012 3 years after 2003 series end started the 2012 series that ended in 2017. Then in 2018 started rise of the tmnt that ended in 2020.
Now we are in 2022 which means that based on how many years or months passsed since the previous seires ended until now.....

The next series will start in a few months which will be either this fall or early 2023.
Old 07-06-2022, 07:06 AM   #32
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote