The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 02-27-2023, 11:46 PM   #1
triplexxx
Mad Scientist

RIP Tom Sizemore

Tom Sizemore has been in a coma for days since suffering a brain aneurysm back on February 18. Doctors have said there is no further hope for recovery and have recommended to his family an end-of-life decision.
Tom Sizemore's film work has been magnificient over the years, done a lot of fun roles.
Our prayers go out to his family and to him for whatever happens next after this point. Wish you well for the next life, Tom, when the time comes.
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges

Last edited by triplexxx; 03-03-2023 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Subject has passed away
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 12:24 AM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Damn. That's sad. I was always rooting for him.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 06:47 AM   #3
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

I enjoyed Pearl Harbor.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 12:06 PM   #4
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Very sad. What an awful thing to also have to make that decision to let someone go.

And unfortunately he's probably better off passing from it. One of my mom's lifelong friends is a "survivor" of one that burst many years ago and was lucky to not remain in a coma, but I'm not sure the problems she's dealt with since then are worth sticking around for.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 09:47 PM   #5
triplexxx
Mad Scientist

Update - Tom Sizemore has passed away

Life support was terminated. Tom Sizemore has gone to heaven at 61. May all his work and his memory be cherished and may he now rest in peace.
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 12:00 AM   #6
Stu_Padasso
Foot Soldier

Damn, that’s terrible.
He was in so many of my favorite movies. Strange Days. Heat. Saving Private Ryan.

R.I.P. Cherrito. I knew you had your demons but I hope the juice was worth the squeeze.
Stu_Padasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 08:19 AM   #7
IMJ
Emperor

Aneurisms, strokes and things like that are something I do not like to think about....
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote