The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 09-12-2014, 04:23 PM   #4201
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Yeah back then everyone was drawn realistic looking sorta. Nowadays everyone is either drawn with weird jagged edges and angular or they're literally a bunch of squares and triangles slapped together. Everyone is drawn more stylized and less real and in a way, more cartoony.
Yeah, Mostly they less real like Johnny Bravo or PowerPuff girls. But other cartoons like Avatar look pretty life like for a cartoon. But the women are drawn in a way were they look good, but there not super hot.

Which is why I brought up April, Teela and Ariel, plus other cartoons. If you watch any of the cartoons in the 80's, You notice they were well build.
My double snap shot came from the he-man and Thundarr WB collection I got. Glad they put them on DVD, but sometimes watching the cartoon, I cant help not look at the butts of the women and thinking the animators got away with a lot. I sort of believe they were too SEXY for TV in a way.

If you look at Wonder Woman today in the cartoon movies, and Wonder Woman in the 1980's Superfreinds. You notice 80's Wonder Woman is double in bust size and had a rear to boot.

If you take Wonder Woman from the 1970's of Superfreinds, and see Wonder Woman of the 1980's of SuperFreinds. You see a big change in how they animated her. In the 70's, Wonder Woman was not as well build, but by the 80's with Superfreinds still going strong, they gave her a bigger bust. It was something I notice watching the 80's cartoon. And April O'Neil was part of that.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:14 PM   #4202
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1237 View Post
Yeah, Mostly they less real like Johnny Bravo or PowerPuff girls. But other cartoons like Avatar look pretty life like for a cartoon. But the women are drawn in a way were they look good, but there not super hot.

Which is why I brought up April, Teela and Ariel, plus other cartoons. If you watch any of the cartoons in the 80's, You notice they were well build.
My double snap shot came from the he-man and Thundarr WB collection I got. Glad they put them on DVD, but sometimes watching the cartoon, I cant help not look at the butts of the women and thinking the animators got away with a lot. I sort of believe they were too SEXY for TV in a way.

If you look at Wonder Woman today in the cartoon movies, and Wonder Woman in the 1980's Superfreinds. You notice 80's Wonder Woman is double in bust size and had a rear to boot.

If you take Wonder Woman from the 1970's of Superfreinds, and see Wonder Woman of the 1980's of SuperFreinds. You see a big change in how they animated her. In the 70's, Wonder Woman was not as well build, but by the 80's with Superfreinds still going strong, they gave her a bigger bust. It was something I notice watching the 80's cartoon. And April O'Neil was part of that.
Yeah, or they don't wear clothes that are that form fitting. Like 2K3 April. Throughout the whole series she never wore anything particularly form-fitting. It was always loose and baggy. Even her black bodysuit when she started fighting before the art shift didn't hug her ass as tightly as April's yellow jumpsuit from the 80's did. It was weird with that yellow jumpsuit. At times the outfit was hanging off her, and at times the outfit was almost skintight.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:26 AM   #4203
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

hey

Need some help here. I'm astonished by how hard it is to find this online I've been looking for a good while now. I need a good quality pic from the original theme where all 4 turtles are sort of in a collage. You know the part where they all form a square out of 4 smaller squares in the theme song? Yeah anyone that can send that would be great.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:56 AM   #4204
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

hmm

anybody?? c'mon man.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:15 AM   #4205
evan2000
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
Need some help here. I'm astonished by how hard it is to find this online I've been looking for a good while now. I need a good quality pic from the original theme where all 4 turtles are sort of in a collage. You know the part where they all form a square out of 4 smaller squares in the theme song? Yeah anyone that can send that would be great.
You mean like this, but the OT version?

I couldn't find such scene in the OT theme song. Do you have a lower resolution version of the image you're asking for? Or do you know which season/episode contains that image? Perhaps I can snapshot it for you from my DVD.
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:11 PM   #4206
Shark_Blade
Emperor

They form a square?... I don't even remember that.

At what lyric part of the song?
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 10:53 AM   #4207
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

yes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
You mean like this, but the OT version?

http://i.imgur.com/jHPgl0R.png

I couldn't find such scene in the OT theme song. Do you have a lower resolution version of the image you're asking for? Or do you know which season/episode contains that image? Perhaps I can snapshot it for you from my DVD.
THAT BUT FROM THE Original toon
Old 10-11-2014, 02:23 PM   #4208
evan2000
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
THAT BUT FROM THE Original toon
I couldn't find it. Do you know which season/episode was it from?
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:17 AM   #4209
thebatosai
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
I couldn't find it. Do you know which season/episode was it from?
TMNT 2k3 - Season 2 opening, pause at 00:47.
thebatosai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 05:29 PM   #4210
Darth Knuckles
Stone Warrior

This probably isn't the best place for this question, but I was wondering if anyone had any Archie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures wallpapers. I would prefer ones where the characters are drawn by Chris Allan, but if anyone has any at all I'd appreciate the help.
Old 02-04-2016, 07:38 AM   #4211
oldmanwinters
Overlord

haha, I saw this and thought this is exactly what we need for the TMNT cartoons! Granted, tonemaster has historically been just as good as such a thing.
http://mashable.com/2016/02/04/the-s.../#_tDahl.FpqqZ

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:50 AM   #4212
zelu1984
Foot Soldier

Hey guys,

I'm working on a custom April figure and I want to make some cool accessories for her. I found some photos of her shooting a "glue gun" and a "laser gun", was there anything else? Did she ever used any other weapon?

Any other accessory suggestion/photo references?

Thanks!

Last edited by zelu1984; 04-04-2017 at 09:00 AM.
zelu1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:59 PM   #4213
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

I'm going to try this get the idea of this thread right again.

1. Does anyone have any scenecaps from Cowabunga Shredhead of Bebop and Rocksteady capturing Michelangelo and carrying him out of Vinnie's Pizza?

2. Are there are scenecaps from Turtles on the Orient Express of Bebop and Rocksteady putting April in the mailbag and carrying her and Irma to the baggage car?
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 10:03 PM   #4214
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior

Anyone have a screencap of Tiger Claw in the OT universe from Wormquake?
tmntfannumerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 04:20 AM   #4215
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntfannumerouno View Post
Anyone have a screencap of Tiger Claw in the OT universe from Wormquake?
Just check Turtlepedia if you want screenshots of Nick characters, some idiot there likes to upload every conceivable frame of them.

Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:25 PM   #4216
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
The character gallery is meant to display key moments, it's not the moron's own personal tumblr. What he's doing actively hurt's Turtlepedia as an encyclopedia, not to mention what an insane waste of server data it is.
This.

The Turtlepedia wiki is a hot-ass mess because some users feel the need to add every single inane detail that will never have any bearing on the fandom.
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:03 PM   #4217
Powder
So tired of this place

Well, thanks to Photobucket's new policy, this thread is officially dead. Years & years of effort/caps on part of Tonemaster, laid to waste...

RIP to a dope reserve of reference material.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:35 PM   #4218
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Well, thanks to Photobucket's new policy, this thread is officially dead. Years & years of effort/caps on part of Tonemaster, laid to waste...

RIP to a dope reserve of reference material.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov4cZg6Shok#t=06m36s

View my sketch work!
Old 01-05-2019, 12:30 PM   #4219
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

What's the deal with this guy?

Was watching the "Splinter no More" ep and as Splinter starts to change back into a rat man (after briefly getting to look human again) he's trying to get back underground. He runs toward a manhole, but a crowd surrounds him then gives chase when Splinter flees.

One of the people who chase after him is this guy, who... appears to be an incredibly random and very recent accident victim?

Spoiler:

Maybe it's really a hat/yarmulke and not bandages on his head, but he's definitely missing a hand and part of his arm is wrapped in a brighter white (matching the hat/wrappings on his head) that is separate from the suit.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 02:19 PM   #4220
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Haha, I never noticed that before! Nice catch, Indigo!

View my sketch work!

Tags
screencaps