The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 09-07-2021, 02:06 PM   #4621
ZariusTwo
Overlord

It was never all that explicit in the movie

And this is the television canon, in the original universe, which never had a gay Ranger up until now.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 04:05 AM   #4622
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Episode 14 yesterday saw the return of Lord Zedd. Not a trick by the Rangers to scare Ollie, not an illusion, but the real living thing.

Sorceror Righoul ressurects him, and enslaves him with a control collar (same one from Beast Morphers). Zedd uses his powers to resurrect Sporix beasts beaten in the past by the Rangers.

It being Halloween, Ollie boasts how nothing phases him, the Rangers decide they're going to spook him while on a trail.

Zedd attacks the Rangers, leaving Ollie to fend for himself. Solon uses the Ranger database to learn more of Zedd's past...and once again, the subject of the clip show is the history of previous seasons. The last days of the Green Ranger and the Dark Rangers, even Zedd's purification from Power Rangers In Space is referenced

Ollie destroys Zedd's control collar, and frees the other Rangers. There is a mighty battle between the Rangers and Zed's army. The monsters are defeated by the Megazord, but Zedd escapes. Void Knight incarcerates Righoul.

Ollie finally realizes he is afraid the most of losing his friends.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:05 AM   #4623
sdp
Megan Fox = April

That's kind of cool, I wonder how Zedd's VA/dialog will be, silly or threatening. I love zedd escapes, I wonder if he'll return later in the season to be just another MOTD that gets defeated or if they want to use him for a future season or event as a main bad guy
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 07:53 AM   #4624
ZariusTwo
Overlord

The Gold Dino Fury Ranger made his debut on Thursday, with Friday detailing his origins. Seems he was awoken by the Morphing Masters to help the Rangers prepare against Zedd
Old 09-12-2021, 04:51 AM   #4625
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Several seasons of the Power Rangers are now freely available to stream on Youtube through official channels.

1. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season One
10. Power Rangers Wild Force
12. Power Rangers Dino Thunder
16. Power Rangers Jungle Fury
22. Power Rangers Dino Charge
23. Power Rangers Dino Supercharge

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 09-12-2021 at 12:47 PM.
Old 09-12-2021, 08:50 AM   #4626
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Dino THUNDER actually (#12).
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 12:47 PM   #4627
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy85 View Post
Dino THUNDER actually (#12).
D'oh

I tried so hard not to make that mistake
Old 09-28-2021, 12:47 PM   #4629
Stephen
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Several seasons of the Power Rangers are now freely available to stream on Youtube through official channels.
YouTube also seems to be allowing official downloads now. Albeit with some caveats. Videos can only be cached temporarily and only with premium accounts at the moment.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2021/0...sketchy-sites/
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 01:30 AM   #4630
Allio
Foot Elite

While they haven’t started production yet, Anno (all three Shin films) has done a recreation of the original opening of the 1971 Kamen Rider series.

Anno has stated that the suit will go over a transformation through the film.

I imagine As an experiment by Shocker I imagine that he starts as the typical Kamen Rider hero but he mutates/degrades over the film becoming a monster
Old 09-30-2021, 01:31 AM   #4631
ZariusTwo
Overlord

All of Dino Fury's first season has finished airing internationally, including the Christmas special.
Old 10-14-2021, 03:19 PM   #4632
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Did any of you get to see this show on stage? I still remember the day I got off school early to see this in Dallas at the now demolished Reunion Arena in Dallas, TX. It’s obviously cheesy, but it was fun and I actually believed that the real actors came to my city.

Last edited by ranger_scout; 12-17-2021 at 11:08 PM.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 03:47 PM   #4633
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
Did any of you get to see this show on stage? I still remember the day I got off school early to see this in Dallas at the now demolished Reunion Arena in Dallas, TX. It’s obviously cheesy, but it was fun and I actually believed that the real actors came to my city.

Yes, I remember going to see it on a Saturday night in Roanoke. It had the same character set as in the first movie/end of season 2. The turning the Black and Yellow Rangers into birds of the color of their costumes was silly, but PR did some really campy stuff in the show.

I remember being disappointed that it was just voice-over instead of Jason, Amy Jo, and David in person. I also remember bobbing my head to the fight music that I had no idea what was being sung. I thought 'We will take them, we will take them down' was 'thanks tale, thanks tale yell'.
Old 10-14-2021, 04:14 PM   #4634
sdp
Megan Fox = April

were there two live stage shows? I watched it as an adult back in 2009 or so when RPM was airing, this was before it was re-released on DVDs, I remember it was really cheesy but not sure if it's the same one. I'm surprised this one has the real VAs If i were to edit video I'd use those clips with stock footage to create an "episode" that looks a bit better.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:34 AM   #4635
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:

This is available on the DVD sets I believe. I've downloaded it once or twice over the years. It also aired on UK TV in the 90s during Easter. It's campy, but overall really good and shows just what the show can do without the Sentai, limited as it still is.

Interestingly, despite Rita being present, Zedd is much cruller towards her (Rita had him pretty much nerfed and 'whipped when she came back)
Old 10-15-2021, 01:13 AM   #4636
Storm Eagle
Saved by

The entire first season of Dino Fury is now up on Netflix, and I'm up late watching them right now. I'm also taking an opportunity to use up a vacation day per suggestion of my supervisor, like I did back in June when episodes 9 through 11 were put up on Netflix before they aired on Nickelodeon.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 10:54 PM   #4637
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Now Netflix will have exclusive rights to Dino Fury season 2 as of next year.

https://deadline.com/2021/10/power-r...te-1234859505/
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 03:57 AM   #4638
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Man, a massive leak of Dino Fury S2 spilled out over on reddit. The source is a reliable sort too.

Spoiler:
There is a big throwdown with Lord Zedd and a rebuilt 'Neo' Serpenterra. The Morphing Masters are all captured by Zedd. Amelia's father is exactly who you suspect it is, there are trips to Eltar, new versions of the Dark Rangers, Commander Shaw from Beast Morphers cameos. Void Knight's girlfriend becomes a monster, more from Izzy's girlfriend etc. Way too many more to mention
Old 10-26-2021, 04:40 AM   #4639
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

Quote:

Dude....I remember seeing this. This brought back memories!
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 10:13 PM   #4640
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
This is available on the DVD sets I believe. I've downloaded it once or twice over the years.
It is on the DVD sets. I heard it was also released On VHS during the 90s. If I had found it a video store as a kid I would’ve begged my parents to buy it. I probably would’ve worn out the tape like I did with the Halloween themed video Lord Zedd’s Monster Heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
Dude....I remember seeing this. This brought back memories!
Those are my thoughts exactly when I saw it on YouTube for the first time a while back. It was my first live show outside of Disney on Ice and Sesame Street Live. I thought it was the coolest thing ever as a boy.

What’s also interesting is that the four Rangers who get to do the most in this show, Tommy, Kimberly, Billy, and Rocky are the ones I’ve met.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power rangers