The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 04-29-2015, 03:59 AM   #1
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Shadows Technodrome Art Dump

Hello fellas, here i want to "showcase" my pics i made for Shredder and Krang(as they are my most favourite dysfunctional married couple in the TMNT cartoon).

Never mind the topics, i tend to make them rather silly but still keep the dignity to some degree

Here i will also upload pictures from my ongoing crack FF where Krang and Shredder want to build themselfes heirs who would inherit both of their strenghts(brains and brawns so to speak) to defeat the Turtles once and for all. With the help of a DNA mixer the ninja and the alien brain mixing up their DNA to form their very own creations calling them their "children".

Karaii:

Spoiler:

Karaii is the oldest(Shredder named her after the girl they met in the Turtles Forever Movie, a hommage so to speak), she has half Utrom genetics and half human ones. Her skin is pink like Krangs, she got black hair like Shredder and inherited his stubborness and strength while from Krang she got the brain power and superior intelligence(also has a knack for torture). Due to a mutation Karai is able to change forms into a more Utrom like appearance which follows by enhanced mental abilities as well telepathy and psychic powers. She looks like a young adult woman in her early 20`s.

Napoleon:
Spoiler:

Napoleon(another name pun for Napoleon Bonaparte used from the Punk Frogs Shredder once named), second oldest, appears in the form of a 13 year old boy with raven black hair and tanned skin. He looks very human like, only his eyes are colored in purple and pink(corneas as well irises). Napoleon has mostly Shredders DNA, only a little piece of Krangs. This shows in his powers, he inherited more power in form of brawns as brains. Also unlike Karai he is not able to use any psychic powers at all.
He mostly wears a purple headband and a slightly tattered battle dress which is also purple. His personality is best described as hot-headed, stubborn and kind of rash. Napoleon is also very small for his age and tends to be nervous all the time. He has a favour for jokes and pranks of all kinds, annoying the Turtles as well his other siblings with it. The young mutant trains every day to be strong like his father one day. It can be added that out of all his siblings he has the nicest preposition towards the Turtles not truly want to eliminate them.

Zheta:
Spoiler:

Zheta is the third child and a girl. She looks alot like Krang but her body color is like Shredders.(which is a rather weird color combination in a way) Unlike other Utroms however she somehow has shown to grew a tuft of black hair with a single pink streak(most likely from Shredders DNA) which she is kind of proud of. Zheta has a rare form of heterochromia as both her eyes have different colors. She inherited Krangs cruelty and sarcastic humour as well his sadistic traits. Suffering from a borderline personality disorder mixed up with a slightly depression she tends to hurt herself often and is overall very mean to other people(especially towards Napoleon, she constantly mocks and ridicules him for his lack of "brains"). Pessimism takes a large part of her world view. She has a strong bond to her twin brother Ukuro who is kept alive in a jar of ooze only able to communicate via telepathy. They are mentally bonded and can feel each others pain(a reason for her depression is Ukuros miserable state). In battle she uses a giant exosuit which looks like a monstrous version of Krangs robot suit double the size of it. Equipped with razor sharp weapons and ammunition like an ooze gun she is able to hold herself up in battle quiet formidable. Zheta hates to loose and is quick to blame others for her failures. The Turtles are a minor thorn in her side, she think of them as lowly insects who are not even worth her valuable time and attention.

Ukuro:
Spoiler:

Ukuro is the twin of Zheta and lifes in a jar of ooze. He suffers from cyclopia and multiple physical impairments. Ukuro is not able to life outside the ooze as of his severe deformities and tends to sleep a lot in his glass vessel. His pain and misery also affects his other siblings and creators to a big amount. In rare times when he is awake he always has a look of pain in his only eye. His greatest wish is to be finally able to die(revealed in a talk between him and Zheta one day) but due to Krang blaming himself for Ukuros state he refuses to kill off his disfigured son and instead keeping him alive to sooth the pain of guiltiness. All his deformities away Ukuro is able to show his distaste of things he don't like. For example whenever he sees Krang, Ukuro starts to get angry and ignores his creator completely. When he is around Zheta his mind calms down and he can relax. Ukuro also seems to enjoy sunsets and classic musical pieces.

Cheriin:
Spoiler:

The last one of the batch is called Cheriin and appears to be very young which shows in her antics as well movements. Like Zheta and Ukuro she is fully Utrom. A small tuft of black hair is growing out of her ganglias similar to Zheta´s. She has huge round eyes, a cute smile and is the brightest shade of pink you have ever seen. Cheriin tends to wear a cute little red beret on top of her head. Born blind she relies on her other senses like her enhanced hearing or when she goes on a mission with her siblings uses the visor of her pink bubble walker to see properly. Cheriins personality ranges from diabetes causing cuteness towards malicious cruelty. Out of all the children she seems to be Krangs favourite and vice versa.
She is very greedy and can act very spoiled for example throwing temper tantrums after loosing a fight or argument, she also tends to always have the last word in everything.
For big fights or against the Turtles she uses an exosuit formed like a big tank with broad shoulders and dangerously looking weapons such as laser beams and encephalo-rays who can fry her foes brains like an egg.
Karai is her least favourite sibling while Napoleon is one of her favourites coming right after Krang. To Shredder, Cheriin has a kind of weird relationship, its best described as tense. The little Utrom is also quick at crying and can use her charms to decieve other people.

Karaii with Krang and Shredder shortly after her creation:
Spoiler:

Krang and his brother:
Spoiler:

After Season 10 what happened with them? Krang and Shredder travelling through Dimension X:

Spoiler:

And the whole family in portrait(current state and Karaii got a haircut ;D):
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ceres; 04-29-2015 at 07:12 AM.
Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:28 AM   #2
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost

Hey wow - These are excellent! I realy like the first Karaii pic; she looks helluva cool.
Old 04-29-2015, 06:49 AM   #3
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProactiveMan View Post
Hey wow - These are excellent! I realy like the first Karaii pic; she looks helluva cool.
oh thank you very much . Yeah i had fun designing her xD
Old 04-29-2015, 09:43 AM   #4
Gadget
Thug

nice seeing your work here your krang pics are super adorable! <33
Old 04-29-2015, 05:06 PM   #5
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Awesome stuff! Is there any way you plan to incorporate Bebop and Rocksteady?

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:44 PM   #6
pennydreadful
trash

Cute concept - I especially like your use of colors.

Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:00 AM   #7
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
Awesome stuff! Is there any way you plan to incorporate Bebop and Rocksteady?
Yeah, actually i did a few pics with them too which i will upload very soon. They just need some coloring . Thank you for liking my pictures

"Shredder, why don't you make love to me anymore?"
Old 04-30-2015, 02:01 AM   #8
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
Cute concept - I especially like your use of colors.
thank you very much :3

Old 05-02-2015, 02:14 PM   #9
Ceres
Stone Warrior

And finally something with Bebop and Rocksteady. A little group picture featuring Shredders mom, Krangs mother and brother and their pet lizard Lizza.

Spoiler:

Krangs father Quanin re-designed(from the IDW Comics)

Spoiler:

Krangs Mother:

Spoiler:

And a little flash out for my OC Zheta, aka Krang and Shredders DNA Creation. I need to flesh them out more so that they look more balanced This is the result of it.
A little sad picture fitting my mood atm.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ceres; 05-02-2015 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:20 PM   #10
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

Nice artworks here...
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:41 AM   #11
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang Wolf View Post
Nice artworks here...
heheeh thanks very muchDDD

Old 05-03-2015, 02:52 PM   #12
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressOfShadows View Post
heheeh thanks very muchDDD
You Welcome, mate.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:32 AM   #13
CatB
Random Punk

Wow. It takes some skill to make cute Krang.
CatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 03:15 AM   #14
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Spoiler:

Krang and Shredders youngest creation designed this suit to show her family that she can kick ass even being so small and young.

It has multiple gadgets like a flamethrower and acid-arrows but also a drill and many more features.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:36 AM   #15
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Old 05-24-2015, 05:45 AM   #16
Raphael32183
Foot Soldier

Very nice, i really like the karai shredder krang after her creation
Raphael32183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:30 AM   #17
Ravenshell
Hench Mutant

Shredder wearing a sweater-vest! Bwahahaha! *lol* (Shredder-vest?)

And I gotta admit, Cheriin is the cutest thing ever. *l*
Ravenshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:45 AM   #18
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenshell View Post
Shredder wearing a sweater-vest! Bwahahaha! *lol* (Shredder-vest?)

And I gotta admit, Cheriin is the cutest thing ever. *l*
Shredder-vest looool. Yeah he hates it but his mother bought it for him so he have to wear it .

Thank you, yeah she is helluva cute brainy ~

Here is the newest bunch of my pictures who will flesh out the creations of Shredder and Krang a bit.

Ukuro with his new body suit which allows him to walk around without being forced to stay in his glass jar. Designed and builded by his twin Zheta:

Spoiler:

Zheta and Napoleon the unlikely sibling duo who can't stand each other forced for a picture:

Spoiler:

Zheta when she uses her illusion technique, with this she can travel under human beings undetected. It costs much power however to keep this transformation up. :

Spoiler:

And for all who have wondered how exactly Krangs and Shredders family tree looks like, here it is:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ceres; 05-24-2015 at 07:11 AM.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:39 AM   #19
Ceres
Stone Warrior

First Picture: Karaii, Napoleon and Zheta made a snapshot of their holiday travellings. Karaii and Zheta are in their respective human forms. This picture plays in the future as Napoleon is an adult here already and he grew a lot.

Spoiler:

Second Picture features Rocksteady and Cheriin. Both understand each other quiet well. Bebop is slightly jealous because of her and the huge amount of time she spends with Rocksteady.

Spoiler:

Old 05-31-2015, 01:56 PM   #20
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

beautiful

Tags
fanart, krang, shredder