The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 07-07-2020, 07:24 PM   #81
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I find that most of the time that I lose, it's not because I'm overpowered, but because one or more of the opponents has a stun capability and they lock up my entire team for a good duration. Even if you have someone on your side with a similar ability, you're gonna get wrecked harder.
That is what I am running into in the levels I get so frustrated in. Dregg and Tokka quickly take me down in 11-3. Hopefully I can overcome it in the next 24 hours. At the moment TOkka and his jumping on my team is the hardest part to get past overall. It is like they are all stunned and boom they are dead within seconds. Grrr.

Also,Zak the Neutrino stopped just standing around after I pulled him a second time. It is like a power is awakened if a character is pulled a second time.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:52 AM   #82
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Got Napoleon from a 3*! He has a stun move, so gonna swap him in and see if he's a good fit for my squad.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 08:17 AM   #83
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Who is better to level up Bebop or Rocksteady? Trying to see who would be more beneficial as I continue to progress.

Also, I meant to ask, how fast are your 3* gems generating? I have 15.1 per hour for the 1k to reach and 58 per hour for the 2*. Just wanted to compare. Need those 3*s to go quicker.

Last edited by MikeandRaph87; 07-08-2020 at 08:35 AM.
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:14 AM   #84
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Depends on if either of them are 3-star. I run Rocksteady with my group because he was the first 3-star I snagged and he's a pretty decent tank who can do some good damage both up-close and with his blaster. Though, I wish I could get Bebop at 3-star because his explosion move has the tendency to tear through my guys whenever I'm up against him.

My 3-star crystal generation is at 16.9 per hour.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:39 AM   #85
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
Depends on if either of them are 3-star. I run Rocksteady with my group because he was the first 3-star I snagged and he's a pretty decent tank who can do some good damage both up-close and with his blaster. Though, I wish I could get Bebop at 3-star because his explosion move has the tendency to tear through my guys whenever I'm up against him.

My 3-star crystal generation is at 16.9 per hour.
I only have Zak the Neutrino pulled twice. Bebop pulled twice as a 2* and Rocksteady once as a 2*. Trying to build my team up I was trying to figure out which one would work best going through the Dregg Act knowing that either would cap at level 100. Meanwhile it will be tomorrow morning before I get another 3*. Perhaps just build Zak up in the meantime?
Old 07-09-2020, 12:06 PM   #86
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Dregg is not hard to beat, but I have found Act 11 to be difficult. The best thing would be if I can get Raphael upgraded to a 3*. He is my best champion. I pulled April as a 2nd 3*. Its levels where there are all mini-bosses and not a level boss and others that are the more difficult ones. Once i get through Act 11 I am going to give the game a rest for awhile. It will let the points necessary for upgrading characters happen.
Old 07-09-2020, 12:34 PM   #87
primetime34
Random Punk

My game freezes up when I try to start a battle on 16-1. Once I push "BATTLE!" and it flashes to the purple screen, it freezes up and I don't even get to the screen that shows the two teams. I tried clearing cache on the app, restarting my phone and neither worked....not sure what to do next....
primetime34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 12:42 PM   #88
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
My game freezes up when I try to start a battle on 16-1. Once I push "BATTLE!" and it flashes to the purple screen, it freezes up and I don't even get to the screen that shows the two teams. I tried clearing cache on the app, restarting my phone and neither worked....not sure what to do next....
My game freezes if Zak the Neutrino is the last of heroes left. I am not sure if it is a character glitch with him that needs to be addressed or why it does it. I believe Zak was a problem for another of us as well.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:29 PM   #89
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I am thinking about contacting the people that run Mutant Madness because Zak does not do small attacks only his special and takes a beating otherwise. At the moment he is my strongest so it hampers my progress.

Also, I just unlocked mod parts in the lair. What is that?

Raphael performs the best for me. I hope that I can boost him to a 3* soon.
Old 07-10-2020, 05:49 AM   #90
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
I'm getting that on 12-1 right now.
Old 07-10-2020, 10:18 AM   #91
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I emailed Kongrregate support about Zak the Neutrino. If anyone else is having trouble with the character and can capture in game footage Kongregate support ask it to be sent to them to help determine the bug on him only attacking with his special. I do not have the tech savyness to capture footage of the game only screenshots and screenshots are not what is needed.

I got Baxter The Fly as my newest 3*! This should help as I am finishing Act 11!
Old 07-10-2020, 04:24 PM   #92
primetime34
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I emailed Kongrregate support about Zak the Neutrino. If anyone else is having trouble with the character and can capture in game footage Kongregate support ask it to be sent to them to help determine the bug on him only attacking with his special. I do not have the tech savyness to capture footage of the game only screenshots and screenshots are not what is needed.

I got Baxter The Fly as my newest 3*! This should help as I am finishing Act 11!
I'd love to help, but I can't do any battles now that I lock up at 16-1...I just got my first 4-star (Ghengis) right before it froze up...very frustrating....
Old 07-10-2020, 04:28 PM   #93
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
I'd love to help, but I can't do any battles now that I lock up at 16-1...I just got my first 4-star (Ghengis) right before it froze up...very frustrating....
Report it to the game team in the support email.An Erika will help especially if you can give details or footage of the issue.

Just started Act 12. Who is the big bad of this act?

Also, what are mod parts?
Old 07-11-2020, 11:03 AM   #94
primetime34
Random Punk

Just an FYI...last night I opened the app and it wanted to download an additional 128 meg (or something like that) and now I'm not frozen anymore! Excellent news...

I also am wondering what mod parts do...
Old 07-11-2020, 01:17 PM   #95
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

oh sounds like a patch then nice.

Anyone know where to get an UNMODIFIED apk that will actually play? The only one I found that works has a little graphic added to the side to instantly fill your energy so it's clearly been modded.

The one on APK Pure just closes when you try to start it for me
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 01:53 PM   #96
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Yeah, the Mod Parts are bizarre. It takes a lot of Scrap to upgrade the room that produces them and it SAYS that they can be used to upgrade the levels of Gear, but I can never find a way to use them on the Gear screen. (Or any other screen, for that matter.) Makes me wonder if they'll only be fully integrated when the game officially launches in September.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:52 PM   #97
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Tokka is the hardest boss in the game for whatever reason and the reason I hit brick walls each time. Too deal with him it looks like I need to level up my 3*s.
Old 07-11-2020, 05:19 PM   #98
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Speaking of Tokka, I just got him from a 3*! NOW I WILL HAVE HIS DESTRUCTIVE POWER...maybe. If he's not infinitesimally nerfed compared to the COM version.
Old 07-11-2020, 05:46 PM   #99
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Speaking of Tokka, I just got him from a 3*! NOW I WILL HAVE HIS DESTRUCTIVE POWER...maybe. If he's not infinitesimally nerfed compared to the COM version.
I hope in the next patch he is nerfed. I am reduced to strengthening Baxter Stockman and April O'Neil as he blocks me from proceeding past 12-5. Of all the characters why make Tokka ridiculously difficult? Comparing Dregg and Tempestra to Tokka they are nothing. Who is waiting at the end of A t 12?

I read that Rat King and Mondo Gecko are not playable yet and Rat King does not have an Act he is the boss of?
Old 07-12-2020, 06:12 PM   #100
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Yeah, the Mod Parts are bizarre. It takes a lot of Scrap to upgrade the room that produces them and it SAYS that they can be used to upgrade the levels of Gear, but I can never find a way to use them on the Gear screen. (Or any other screen, for that matter.) Makes me wonder if they'll only be fully integrated when the game officially launches in September.
All you have to do is go to the Gear screen and tap the Mod Part with an "!" next to it or the "Equip All" button.

Tags
mobile phone games