The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 02-03-2018, 03:57 PM   #41
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Part of me wants to stick around and share my own thoughts and theories on how the apocalypse occurred and what happened to everyone who was still around like Karai, Shini and the Mutanimals, but I am incredibly nervous about the idea of sticking around here and I'd rather just give out this open invite: anybody would like to get ahold of me and discuss the series finale, please feel free to contact me offsite. Links in the signature, and I would love to hear from some of you!!! Take care and have a great new year!!!

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 04:11 PM   #42
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I hate how some people online say this is not canon just because they don't like it. I mean like it or not it's the ending of the show. I personally hate that the show ends on a bittersweet note but I accept it. Not to mention that this is the best story the 2012 show did in its entire run.
They should've just ended the show with the crossover and released Mutant Apocalypse as a DTV a few months later since it can be enjoyed by itself as a movie even if you didn't watch the 2012 show.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 08:00 PM   #43
Bauer536
Mad Scientist

I haven't been on here for a while. But I might as well share my theory:

What if The Mutant Apocalypse is canon, but also not canon at the same time? What I mean by this, is that the Mutant Apocalypse turtles could actually be the turtles that left with Fugitoid at the end of "Earth's Last Stand." Then, when they returned from their journey in space, they land on an Earth where events are similar to the core 2k12 universe, but because of their space journey, the Kraang were provoked and soon come to attack with the mutagen bomb.

Maybe if the show came back, this would be explained by a dream that Mutant Apocalypse Leo has where he turns to see 2k12 Leo call out to Splinter before Shredder's betrayal.

Soon, Renet would come down to reveal that they are not supposed to exist, and that in order to disappear in peace, they must go to the core 2k12 universe to help the turtles win against the Kraang and destroy the mutagen bomb.

The core 2k12 turtles win, the Kraang is defeated for good, but at a cost of April losing her powers. This gives the Mutant Apocalypse turtles the honorable death they deserve, like the Mutant Apocalypse never happened. Thus going into more stories where Donnie finally brings back Pulverizer, only for the human to be angry and mutates himself again. Tiger Claw would rule the streets, recruiting other mutants to join him, where others join the Mutanimals.