The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 05-15-2015, 03:56 AM   #21
Powder
So tired of this place

Be that as it may, I'm not "talking sh*t", pal. Calm yourself. The fact remains that most of these people were pulled not for their skill but because of who they were attached to.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:03 AM   #22
neatoman
Emperor

I really want to post Uncle Ruckus quotes, but I'm sure the mods don't approve of racial slurs. What to do, what to do? I know! I'll replace the slurs with "Toitle"! Here we go:

"Don't trust them new toitles over there / Leaving they toitle essence in the air / Them happy, nappy head toitles / With they finger on the trigger / Don't trust them new toitles over there / Don't trust them big nostrils over yonder / They suck up so much air it'll make you wonder / Don't them new toitles / With they spidey little toitles figures / Don't trust them new toitles over there."

"We will use the tools that God gave us to fight the toitle: The whip, the noose, the nightstick, the branding iron. These things strike fear into the heart of the toitle. The job application."

"You heard me, toitle, toitles can't fight. They don't possess the strength of character or the mental quickness to be a great fighter. That's why all the best fighters in the world have always been men. Jack Dempsey, Rocky Marciano, Sly-vester Stallone, and don't forget Ralph Macchio! Name me one great, toitle, heavyweight fighter. Name one, go ahead, try, name one. See there? Ya can't do it. What, what what, what? Oh, oh, oh, oh you wanna pull Roshi out yo' ass? That what you thinkin' 'bout? The Toitle Hermit? Well, if that toitle so tough, then why he didn't go to Vietnam? I'll tell you why. 'Cause he was scared, that's why. Shoot. "No Vietnamese ever called me toitle." I call him a toitle eight times before I have breakfast, now what he gon' do? Hold on, I'll make it nine... toitle!"
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:08 AM   #23
B-Man
Hench Mutant

Fox. Fichtner. Knoxville. Yeah that is the majority...

Seriously though, the news is hours old & I'm still suprised who they cast, specially after Rocksteady being a stuntman. Does that mean the stuntman will play a human Rocksteady too? Guess we'll see soon.

"They were many. But we kicked... We fought well."
B-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:21 AM   #24
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Be that as it may, I'm not "talking sh*t", pal. Calm yourself. The fact remains that most of these people were pulled not for their skill but because of who they were attached to.
The foliage is really coming in nicely this year.

Gonna look beautiful come the fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
TrickOrTreater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:24 AM   #25
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickOrTreater View Post
The foliage is really coming in nicely this year.

Gonna look beautiful come the fall.
But my allergies!

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:31 AM   #26
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
But my allergies!
Well I could take a weed whacker to it but then it won't be quite as full and nice come next year's Autumn!

I mean it'll all thin itself out on its own, usually happens. Buds will wither and die and only the brightest and well fertilized will remain.

Spoiler:
...I don't know if "well fertilized" works as a "gettin paid cash money" metaphor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
TrickOrTreater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:31 AM   #27
ToTheNines
[sic]

Lol, I can deal with Uncle Ruckus.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:54 AM   #28
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Just woke up to this news, I'm not familiar with this actor, But he could be good, If his performance is anything like Anton from the Nick series, I'm ok with that.

I'm just curious who they will get for Rocksteady.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:02 AM   #29
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Hopefully he is not like Nick Bebop because this incarnation is one of the most annoying characters in this Cartoon. I hope for a close resemblence to his OT character

"Shredder, why don't you make love to me anymore?"
Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:03 AM   #30
newhire13
Hench Mutant

I like this guy a lot and he's a solid voice actor (Uncle Ruckus haha, such a trip).
newhire13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:22 AM   #31
beeshaw
Hench Mutant

He's a tad older than I thought they'd go for. Not sure if I'd buy him as a 'street thug', but I'm sure we won't see him as a human for very long. He was most likely cast for his voice by the sounds of it.

Has he slimmed down recently? Most of the images on google have his as a pretty hefty guy.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:38 AM   #32
massakre
Foot Soldier

this dude is hilarious in everything he pops up in.. looking forward to see what he does with Bebop
massakre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:50 AM   #33
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

I really enjoyed him as Judge Trudy's bailiff on The Amanda Show. Great choice.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:57 AM   #34
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Interesting. When do we get a teaser trailer?
Old 05-15-2015, 08:58 AM   #35
graphic_content
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeshaw View Post
He's a tad older than I thought they'd go for. Not sure if I'd buy him as a 'street thug', but I'm sure we won't see him as a human for very long. He was most likely cast for his voice by the sounds of it.

Has he slimmed down recently? Most of the images on google have his as a pretty hefty guy.
i gotta agree, though i've loved his previous work, its hard to picture this guy as thug intimidating anyone.

<--this guy ISNT scary. lol.

i can buy the description that he tries to sound smart, and looks like a fool in the process, but a thug?!

i guess we'll see.

Last edited by graphic_content; 05-15-2015 at 09:48 AM.
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:58 AM   #36
newhire13
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeshaw View Post

Yeah he used to be a pretty big guy. Looks like he slimmed downa bit going by the pic. I actually think it made him look younger. Or maybe it's the bald head.

Last edited by newhire13; 05-15-2015 at 09:07 AM.
Old 05-15-2015, 11:13 AM   #37
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

What if hes just the voice of Bebop, but they have another black actor play his human form?

after mutation, His voice could change.
Old 05-15-2015, 11:59 AM   #38
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I could see him doing both human and voice, I have doubts he'll be human for very long though. I wouldn't be surprised however if that role, along with Rocksteady, relies heavily on a younger and/or more agile stunt guy for much of the mocap if we'd mostly be seeing these character when they're fighting the Turtles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Just tape a purple mohawk to his bald head and give him shades and we are good to go!
Poor guy, are you saying he already looks like a warthog?? How rude.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:29 PM   #39
newhire13
Hench Mutant

I think he's doing both. They could work his age into the story and have him as an older thug volunteering for mutation in order to gain an upperhand on the streets because he isn't considered a real threat to people.
Old 05-15-2015, 12:31 PM   #40
Amaranthus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressOfShadows View Post
Hopefully he is not like Nick Bebop because this incarnation is one of the most annoying characters in this Cartoon. I hope for a close resemblence to his OT character
Anton Zeck is one of the swaggest characters I've ever seen, so you better shut yo damn mouth.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bebop, oh that cubed