The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:58 AM   #4141
SleepDrifter
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNES View Post
Is every new figure going to be “Ultimate” now to sell it at a higher price?

Mondo and Muck easily could be a two pack.
No. Mondo and Muck are releasing well before Scumbug/Antrax & Ace/Mutagen Man which are both 2 packs. Muck is larger and comes with Joe Eyeball amd Mondo comes with Kerma and a massive skateboard. Although I’m pretty sure they could’ve been a two pack, I think this is how NECA is justifying the ultimate ticket price.
SleepDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:45 AM   #4142
mikey see
Stone Warrior

https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mut...11#lnk=sametab

No idea if it went up in the middle of the night and sold out already or is scheduled to drop today, but at least we've got a link now.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM   #4143
Darth_Donatello
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mut...11#lnk=sametab

No idea if it went up in the middle of the night and sold out already or is scheduled to drop today, but at least we've got a link now.
Thanks for the link. My guess is they just put the placeholder link up without putting it on sale. Seems like they have done this with most sets, except for the disguise pack of course.
Darth_Donatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM   #4144
IMJ
Foot Elite

Why can't we ever find the NECA TMNT listings on Target.com by a simple search on their search engine?

Anyone else notice that? Things you search for on Target don't actually ever appear.....
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:21 AM   #4145
mikey see
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Why can't we ever find the NECA TMNT listings on Target.com by a simple search on their search engine?

Anyone else notice that? Things you search for on Target don't actually ever appear.....
Both Target and Walmart have absolutely atrocious websites for some reason. The trick with Target is to search very generally (like "NECA") and then sort by newest and make sure to include out of stock items. Then set the item as a favorite and turn on notifications in the app since it's not an option on the website half the time.

Hooray for jumping through hoops to get toys!
Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM   #4146
Darth_Donatello
Mouser

Quote:
Both Target and Walmart have absolutely atrocious websites for some reason. The trick with Target is to search very generally (like "NECA") and then sort by newest and make sure to include out of stock items. Then set the item as a favorite and turn on notifications in the app since it's not an option on the website half the time.

Hooray for jumping through hoops to get toys!
That’s not even to get the toy either. That’s just the challenge to find the toy’s page, so we know where it might be sold from. If we are lucky, NECA will tweet as it goes live. At least then there’s a chance of ordering it.
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM   #4147
mikey see
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Donatello View Post
That’s not even to get the toy either. That’s just the challenge to find the toy’s page, so we know where it might be sold from. If we are lucky, NECA will tweet as it goes live. At least then there’s a chance of ordering it.
Nah, the best bet is to set the in-stock alert on your phone. That's how I've successfully bought probably half of the line.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM   #4148
Darth_Donatello
Mouser

Quote:
Nah, the best bet is to set the in-stock alert on your phone. That's how I've successfully bought probably half of the line.
Does the in stock actually work on time? I know Walmart’s definitely does not. I will heed your advice for the frogs. I always have them saved in the app. It feels like there isn’t an in-stock alert button half the time.
Old Yesterday, 11:56 AM   #4149
mikey see
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Donatello View Post
Does the in stock actually work on time? I know Walmart’s definitely does not. I will heed your advice for the frogs. I always have them saved in the app. It feels like there isn’t an in-stock alert button half the time.
Yes, Target's alerts through the app have always been spot-on for me (which isn't to say they can't break it at any time). And yeah, I don't know why the alert option is gone sometimes. It almost never shows up in the browser, and sometimes doesn't appear in the app either (for example, the prototype retro Boba Fett that dropped yesterday does not have the alert).

Anyway, good luck! I've only missed Target drops once and that's because I was out walking my dog and didn't see the alert.
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM   #4150
Darth_Donatello
Mouser

Quote:
Yes, Target's alerts through the app have always been spot-on for me (which isn't to say they can't break it at any time). And yeah, I don't know why the alert option is gone sometimes. It almost never shows up in the browser, and sometimes doesn't appear in the app either (for example, the prototype retro Boba Fett that dropped yesterday does not have the alert).

Anyway, good luck! I've only missed Target drops once and that's because I was out walking my dog and didn't see the alert.
Boba was gone in seconds. Lol. I’m caught up too. The disguise pack is the first time I’ve had trouble finding something. Good luck to you too. I’ll try to get two of frogs and help someone out here, if it lets us.