The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-02-2020, 08:58 AM   #1
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

2005 Jetix UK TV games

Somewhere around 2005-06 I remember seeing a TV game for the 2003 show on the Sky Interactive service, which involved diamonds of some description. It had a giant picture of Donatello on the opposite side of the screen to the game. I wondered if anyone remembered/had recordings/pictures of the game?
Old 08-04-2020, 08:18 AM   #2
D-ray
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Somewhere around 2005-06 I remember seeing a TV game for the 2003 show on the Sky Interactive service, which involved diamonds of some description. It had a giant picture of Donatello on the opposite side of the screen to the game. I wondered if anyone remembered/had recordings/pictures of the game?
I used to hop in there for some ugly games, but never saw that one.

VICTORY!"
D-ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:04 AM   #3
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfhUJXbEAyY

I think I?ve found it, around 15 seconds in
Old 08-05-2020, 10:17 PM   #4
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Wow! Awesome find! It's fascinating how there is so much stuff from that era that went largely unnoticed.
The-Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 02:29 AM   #5
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

Quite ironic considering just how much survived from the 80s and 90s of station bumpers and the like from VHS recordings, once the mid-2000s came in, a lot less ended up recorded. VHS was at the end of its life and DVD-recorders never picked up as well as the VHS did sadly
Old 08-07-2020, 10:55 AM   #6
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Quite ironic considering just how much survived from the 80s and 90s of station bumpers and the like from VHS recordings, once the mid-2000s came in, a lot less ended up recorded. VHS was at the end of its life and DVD-recorders never picked up as well as the VHS did sadly
It may have to do with those who recorded those tapes in the 80s and 90s realizing with the advent of YouTube and archive.org that people want to see that material. If you look at the last few years, the same is slowly happening with those who grew up in the 2000s now that they are older and capturing equipment is more accessible.

Unfortunately, I never figured out how to properly tape shows back then, nor owned a DVD recorder or DVR, so the best we can do is wait for others to upload something that was preserved or get into the VHS/DVD trade (yes, such a thing actually exists).
The-Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote