ravenwood 0 0%
jo 0 0%
another girl mutant 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2021, 04:41 PM   #1
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

the 2nd Annual miss Mutant of the Idw Universe Beauty Pageant

OC: I thought Tim Curry would be a good v.a. for the Rat King in this so try and imagine him talking.
So lets begin.

The setting is a large stage with a purple back drop curtain. We can hear a drumroll and horn's as the Rat King steps on stage wearing a suit.

RK: Hello there kiddies and all those looking for some fun. You're in for a treat tonight because your just in time for the 2nd Annual miss Mutant of the Idw Universe Beauty Pageant.
So sit back, relax, and stay tuned, because after the commercial break we'll start to introduce the ladies.

Commercial break

RK: Well, wasn't those some lovely products? So, on with the show.

Here's our ladies. First up is...

Sally Pride, quite the lioness isn't she folks? Now Sally until recently was one of the Mutanimals but now there's rumers of her trying a run for mayor, won't that be an interesting race. Her hobbies are driving and engines.

Now on to the next contestent...

The lovely fox Alopex. This vixen gives my sister a run for her money and sorry boys but she's taken. She also has a soup kitchen and also teaches martial arts as a side job. She won last year and who knows maybe lightning does strike twice.

For our third...

We have the singer Sheena from the band After the Bomb. This Piggy's the lead singer of a heavy metal band so you can tell she's got some spunk. Right now she's taking martial arts classes to toughen herself up.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 04:44 PM   #2
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

And next up...

Is her band member the shark named Amy. This ladies the bass member for After the Bomb. She's big but sweet, so don't be scared of that toothy grin. She's also taking martial arts classes.

And now...

We have a member of the Hamato clan. The Turtle Jennika. She's a tough girl that teaches at the Splinter Dojo and go's out on patrol. We've also learned she's formed a band and play's the guitar.

And here's one of last years runner ups...

Mona Lisa, this mutant salamanders got quite the brain on her and fire to match. She's currently trying to put together a school for Mutant town and it seems she's into activism at the moment.

And with the next one I do want to say I have not been bribed by the Rosetie family...

the widow Lucia Rosetie. This gazelle is boss of the mutant mafia although we've heard she's in jail but here she is. This is a lady that gets what she wants.

Next is...

the Foot mutant Koya. This hawk has a hair trigger temper and seems obsessed with that turtle Leonardo. Even with clipped wings she can fly and surprisingly she's the singer in Jennika's band.

Next one's an interesting one...

From the Earth Protection Force Agent Ravenwood. This Olympian is strong, leads by example, and looks on the bright side of life. Rumer has it that she's more than meets the eye.

And our last main contestant

Jo the Orca. This killer whale loves playing the guitar and also has joined Jennikas band. She's strong and has a whale of a tail but also anger issues.

Our lines are now open for voting and remember any one can be voted for if their a girl mutant and have a name, you just have to say who.

Hopefully we'll have more after these commercials.

OC: ok, you got something to post on one of the girls preforming or fanart, go for it. You want something interesting going on back stage just keep it sfw after all, there could be kids in the audience. and my thanks for the rat king drawn by https://twitter.com/yaboyfloot and colored by anonymous and https://www.deviantart.com/sacrificabominat for the main contestants, and https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jewmordan/ for doing the top three winners.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
Old 04-30-2021, 05:44 PM   #3
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quite a selection, but we can only vote for one sadly.
There are three that are my favorites, But I can only pick one of the three, So its a difficult decision on who to vote for.
Old 04-30-2021, 05:50 PM   #4
frank_one
Mad Scientist

Neat artworks! Rosetie and Sally Pride would be quite sexy as women.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 05:52 PM   #5
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Quite a selection, but we can only vote for one sadly.
There are three that are my favorites, But I can only pick one of the three, So its a difficult decision on who to vote for.
it was the only way to be fair.

Kenny O'Donnell

Old 04-30-2021, 05:53 PM   #6
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
Neat artworks! Rosetie and Sally Pride would be quite sexy as women.
My three are Sally Pride, Alopex and Mona Lisa, But I can only pick one, Those are 3 of the loveliest ladies on there, and I have to pick one of them.
Old 04-30-2021, 08:32 PM   #7
sighthound
Mouser

Definitely Sally. Oh my, mafia mob boss gazelle mom is here as well, this might be interesting.
sighthound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 06:34 PM   #8
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Looks like 3 of my favorite mutants each got one vote, What happens when they all have the same number of votes, How will you determine the winner?
Old 05-01-2021, 06:56 PM   #9
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Looks like 3 of my favorite mutants each got one vote, What happens when they all have the same number of votes, How will you determine the winner?
it depends, if its a tie for 1st or 2nd i'll just have those three done as the winners, if there's a tie for 3rd, i may have to negotiate with the artist for a 4 character piece instead of three. we'll just have to wait and see.

i just hope people are going to post interesting things/fanart/stories or something in this thread while the polls going on through out the month of may since the issue got delayed like last year. heck i'm surprised leo hasn't put his 2 cents in yet.

remember people even if their not on the main list that doesn't mean you can't vote for them, just say who it is. who knows, maybe future lita might win.

Kenny O'Donnell

Old 05-02-2021, 11:44 AM   #10
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Wow! Sally Pride leads with 2 votes so far.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:39 PM   #11
frank_one
Mad Scientist

Sally is hot but I gave my vote to the gazzelle beauty. She is in a different level of hotness.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 12:47 PM   #12
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
Sally is hot but I gave my vote to the gazzelle beauty. She is in a different level of hotness.
Well I contributed to Sally having the 1st vote, I wonder who was the 2nd vote.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:02 AM   #13
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Would have thought we'd have more votes by now.
Old 05-06-2021, 08:28 PM   #14
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
heck i'm surprised leo hasn't put his 2 cents in yet.
Haha, sorry just don't really find any of them but Alopex all that hot, otherwise I'd have more to say.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Leo656; 05-06-2021 at 09:08 PM.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 08:49 PM   #15
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Would have thought we'd have more votes by now.
Looks like Sally Pride and Alopex are tied with two votes now. Those two are battling neck and neck on this pageant.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:57 AM   #16
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

20 days to go and only six votes.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:58 PM   #17
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
20 days to go and only six votes.
We need more votes, You might have to do the Pageant elsewhere at some point. There doesn't seem to be enough interest in the forum due to the lack of votes.
There aren't enough serious TMNT fans out there that are fans of the characters.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:09 PM   #18
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
We need more votes, You might have to do the Pageant elsewhere at some point. There doesn't seem to be enough interest in the forum due to the lack of votes.
There aren't enough serious TMNT fans out there that are fans of the characters.
well, i left a link here in tumblr, twitter, furaffinity, and deviantart under the entrée pictures. other than needing to register to the forum anyone can vote.

Kenny O'Donnell

Old 05-11-2021, 03:24 PM   #19
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
well, i left a link here in tumblr, twitter, furaffinity, and deviantart under the entrée pictures. other than needing to register to the forum anyone can vote.
Have you also tried Reddit?
Old 05-11-2021, 03:35 PM   #20
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Have you also tried Reddit?
no, if you've got an account there, go right ahead and post it, we also seemed to have better luck in the comic thread last year.

Kenny O'Donnell