The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 09-13-2021, 08:22 AM   #1
Vegita-San
Emperor

3D Models for sale

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/technodrome-test565

well, if anyone has a 3D printer and wants to give a 4 day print a try, you are welcome

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/technodrome-test565

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 06:21 PM   #2
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Do you have any finished pictures that you 3D printed of that technodrome model?

I'm not 100% familiar with 3D printing, can you tell me more about it. I know the basics but any specific info I need to know while looking for a printer or the differences between printers?

Last edited by sdp; 09-13-2021 at 08:14 PM.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 08:11 PM   #3
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Do you have any finished pictures that you 3D printed?

I'm not 100% familiar with 3D printing, can you tell me more about it. I know the basics but any specific info I need to know while looking for a printer or the differences between printers?
Mr. Fake Modern Man doesn't know about something that young people consider the future. Shocking.
Old 09-13-2021, 08:25 PM   #4
sdp
Megan Fox = April

No, I don't know a lot about actually 3D printing that's what I am asking, Vegita has been 3D printing for a few years so I'd appreciate his insight.

3D printing is f'amazing and I think my figure collecting will revolve more about 3D printed customs of exactly what I want. I want an idiot proof just download the file and it'll be printed without much problem, in the past it wasn't as easy since printers could get stuck and other stuff I'm not 100% familiar.

I recently had this custom MM set 3D printed:
Spoiler:

Old 09-14-2021, 06:49 AM   #5
Vegita-San
Emperor

It's really just a base learning curve. once you figure one out, they are all more or less the same. minus the technical fixes of course. I've had good luck with makergear and creality so far.
and of course, price matter a bit in these. the cheaper ones you've had to build yourself I find don't work so well.

Old 09-14-2021, 06:38 PM   #6
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to get some guidance on. If I remember correctly from your 3D threads, you learned to do it all by yourself right? what software did you use?
Old 09-17-2021, 06:33 PM   #7
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to get some guidance on. If I remember correctly from your 3D threads, you learned to do it all by yourself right? what software did you use?
yep,

a variety over the years but mostly an out of print service called softimage. easy to use if you can find it.

Old 09-23-2021, 04:13 PM   #8
Iroh
Hench Mutant

Oh my goodness! I know this project takes A LOT of resin or PLA to make! I just stick with the easy stuff to print out! The weapons! I have just printed sai and nunchaku for my 1989 storage shell turtles and they are a beauty! I have used a translucent green resin to manifest my marvelous prints! I will make my own thread to share what I have printed thus far!
Old 09-23-2021, 04:31 PM   #9
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I'll put down 5K for the 3D print out life-sized anatomically correct April O'Neil that says 'what a story!!' when you touch her in certain areas please.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 04:59 PM   #10
Iroh
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I'll put down 5K for the 3D print out life-sized anatomically correct April O'Neil that says 'what a story!!' when you touch her in certain areas please.
Touch dem bewbs! What ah story! LMAO!