The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 08-25-2018, 09:27 PM   #1
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Is Mister Ogg the most powerful character in the TMNT Multiverse?

He might have Pee Wee Herman's laugh but this being from Dimension Z is basically the TMNT version of Mister Mxyzptlk and essentially all powerful. I thought about it and I don't think there's any being more powerful than him. He can literally change reality as he see's fit, I don't think anyone in any incarnation can even compare.

sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 10:05 PM   #2
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

I'm not quite sure if he is, as they revealed all of his transformations are illusions, as April saw through her camera. So he's not quite Mxyplzk level.

Still I'm surprised he hasn't been reused, as he is basically the TMNT version of Mxy/Q/Discord/insert cosmic being with unlimited power here. He could return from dimension Z, and still be the original Ogg! (and they should get Paul Reubens to play him, in any future incarnations!)

IDW is the best version of TMNT

If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket.
Panda_Kahn_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 10:51 PM   #3
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Most (if not all) of Mr. Ogg's powers were based upon illusions. So, unless it was the stuff all Earthlings with ice cream, fudge, and parfait toppings, Mr. Ogg was neither that dangerous nor that powerful. Plus, he was fairly easy to trick, so there's that.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 09:07 AM   #4
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
I'm not quite sure if he is, as they revealed all of his transformations are illusions, as April saw through her camera. So he's not quite Mxyplzk level.

Still I'm surprised he hasn't been reused, as he is basically the TMNT version of Mxy/Q/Discord/insert cosmic being with unlimited power here. He could return from dimension Z, and still be the original Ogg! (and they should get Paul Reubens to play him, in any future incarnations!)
I wrote the character off as dumb since he turned New York City into giant food. I do see the Mxyzptlk comparison though.

I feel like Mr. Ogg should have had the role that Wrym filled in the one-shot appearance in the 2012 cartoon. It did not play to who Wrym is a silent freakish mutant that stalks the sewers. Mr. Ogg however would fit perfectly for what the plot called for and who he is.
Old 08-26-2018, 02:42 PM   #5
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Does anyone think Chakahachi's ghost also performed nothing else than optical illusions making Manhattan look like Tokyo in Farewell, Lotus Blossom?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote